BY URBAN DECAY

An eyeshadow palette that spans space and time with 19 mystical, never-before-seen shades in a celestial, ultra-sleek compact. Inspired by the elements, air, earth, fire, and water, every shade in the Elements Eyeshadow Palette is made from Urban Decay's mind-blowing formula that gives each shade its velvety texture, blendability, and rich color that lasts. These shadows have serious staying power that won't flake or fade out on you. This set contains:- 19 x 0.03 oz/ 0.9 g Eyeshadows in Silver Burn (smoky purple with pink iridescent sparkle), Electric Air (pinkish silver with iridescent micro-glitter, Tectonic (chocolate brown with iridescent micro-sparkle), Volcanic (bronze metallic), Earth Bound (forest green satin with tonal micro-shimmer), Hex Remedy (bright purple with iridescent sparkle), Fool's Gold (metallic gold with tonal sparkle), Antidote (soft warm nude), Dream Weaver (bright pink matte), Ego (soft pinkish-purple with blue micro-shimmer), Fortune Teller (metallic pink-red with green 3-D sparkle and shift), Moon Rock (metallic copper with iridescent sparkle), Secret Keeper (bright green satin with gold shift), Luna (white shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle), Lioness (smoky burgundy satin with bronze sparkle), Elemental (sienna matte), Heavy Water (bright metallic teal), Sapphire Dream (bright navy blue metallic), Fire Starter (deep red with gold micro-shimmer) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• How’s the pigmentation for anyone who’s tried this?2 Answers
  • Is this palette worth the splurge? I love the colors! URB...2 Answers
  • Is there a lot of fall out?1 Answers
lilly m.
arlington
Brand new, 2018 holiday palette from Urban Decay. 19 multi-dimensional colors. The textures are blend-able and rich. There are bright mattes, holographic shimmers, and Metallics.

The colors are so vivid that I feel like you would have to be pretty adventurous to use most of the colors. Many of these shades have been done before in other palettes and lacked originality. The size of the palette is bigger than average and I personally wouldn’t want to keep this in my purse. Not much fallout, the product is good in terms of quality.

I use eye primer so my eyeshadows stay. Excellent and fun variety of colors. I added one pic of my favorite two colors and what it looks like on my arm. The shadows are rich.
Michelle H.
Belhaven, NC
I really wish influenster would fix the issue with photos uploading at such a low quality! This palette is STUNNING. UD made a name for themselves with bold, pigmented, wild colors before anyone else dared, and this feels like an homage to some of their classic palettes from a decade ago. The pigmentation is unbelievably rich and the texture is like velvet. If you like vibrant colors and intense metallics, this is the one! (I’m not a ‘natural look’ kind of gal.) The packaging is gorgeous and the mirror is massive, but it somehow feels kind of cheap, like the hinge may easily break. Not a deal breaker. And the quality of the majority of the shadows outweighs the slight flaws with a few. Overall, one of my favorite palettes this year! Oh, that darker blue is just brilliant but does stain the skin. Worth it.
Karina L.
New York
This new Elements palette is all you need (if you love sparkly eyeshadows). Though I love the Born to Run palette for its versatility, the Elements palette will be the one travel palette for me. Here are my reasons:
1) The colors in the Elements palette are so whimsical and magical! The transformer shade, Luna, adds a pink and teal sparkle to everything.
2) I love sparkly eyeshadows. Only three of the shades are matte.
3) Yet, UD cleverly chose two neutral shimmers and two neutral mattes that are work-appropriate.
4) The packaging is not at all bulky and heavy.
5) Last but not least, the mirror stands up on its own. It's great to be able to adjust the angle!As usual, the colors have great pigmentation, blendability and staying power. I've worn both matte and shimmery colors without primer, and none creased on my oily lids. As for cons, I can see people wishing for matte black and a double-ended brush.
Laura P.
Plano
I love Urban Decay, pretty sure I own every Palette they have come out with! The Elements Palette is stunning, from the packaging to the colors and layout! My only complaint is I thought the pans would bigger judging by how the pictures I had seen made them look. I think they could have definitely made them bigger since there is lots of room on the Palette itself. Other than that it is a beautiful array of mattes, satins and shimmering glitters and it comes with a HUGE mirror! Can’t go wrong with purchasing this palette! I ordered mine from QVC because I could get it on 4 easy pays and it their Iconic Eyeshadow brush.
Tamara J.
Urban Decay's Elements Eyeshadow Palette is absolutely beautiful!  Everything from the packaging to the shades is stunning (that aqua color!!!!).  The pigmentation is excellent and the formula is nice and blendable.  Unfortunately, it isn't really a stand alone palette for me because it doesn't contain enough matte shades, so I have to pair it with another palette. If it had maybe 2 more mattes, it would be perfect!
Alexa C.
Purchased at: Sephora
So the pro to this palette is that it’s HUGE. The con to this palette is also the fact that it’s HUGE. It is definitely not a palette you would take traveling, which is unfortunate because the colors are absolutely gorgeous. They are such creamy, bold, pigmented eyeshadows and with the variety of colors they offered, the world is your oyster! This palette is full of vibrant colors and radiant metallics. If you want a palette that’ll give you the chance to create a bold, out of this world look.. this is it! The formula is creamy and rich and the colors are brilliant. A must have to add to the collection for sure!
Cherie S.
Hayward, CA
I normally don’t buy high end eyeshadow palettes but I couldn’t pass it up. The shades and the packaging made me buy the palette. I love the mattes, shimmers, and the metallics from the palette. The only bad thing about this palette is that it only has 4 mattes. It’s not very versatile and for the price I should be able to create different looks with it. It’s a good accent palette but not something for every day. I can’t take away how the mattes, shimmers, and metallics so pigmented. The mattes are so easy to blend.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is one palette I am not wowed with to be honest. I think the color story is interesting and I like the idea behind it but to be very honest you can find a lot of these duo chromatic shades (which we all know is the major draw in with this palette ) at a much cheaper price point . I would say look toward color pop because we have already seen these shades created in colors like glass bull and others . That aside , I’m also not blown away with the color pay off we see with this palette so it’s a pass from me. Like I said , really beautiful idea, but check this one out in store before you buy it and look into cheaper alternatives because this has a big price tag attached
Jenn F.
Chandler
Purchased at: Sephora
I just received this from Sephora and I am amazed at how large the palette is! It dwarfs my tarte palette and has a diameter that is just short of the width of a Naked palette. I find the shadows to be highly pigmented and very easy to blend. This is a mostly shimmer set with only three matte shades, but I am enjoying the quality and color selection.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
It’s cute, I like the creativity behind the whole packaging but color wise it’s nothing I haven’t seen before. They are pigmented, they blend well but would I purchase this again? I don’t think I will. Pretty to have if you’re one of those like myself that have a big makeup collection.
Yareli L.
Laredo
Im debating if i should get this palette im just interested in the sapphire blue ...:(
Gabriela O.
Is this palette limited edition?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Has this launched already?
anastasia d.
How do people feel about these colors?
Mary V.
bay county
This looks pretty bold, i am scared of bright colors, what do you recomend to try to ease into more vibrant colors??

Sephora