BY URBAN DECAY #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

It’s the ultimate fix for color addicts: Ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you’ve ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush. Chaos-inducing color—in ten VELVETY shades. Inspired by Chaos (a brilliant matte blue from The Vice Palette), we created the ultimate fix for color addicts—packed with ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you’ve ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush. In addition to Chaos (yes, it’s back!), this palette marks the return of Revolt (a silver standout from our Anarchy Face Case). All the other shades are NEW!

From ultra-smooth mattes to highly dimensional shimmers, each VELVETY shade delivers insane color payout. Why do a Pressed Pigment Palette? Using pressed pigments was the only way we could create heavily saturated brights with the intense pigment load we craved. Traditional pressed pigment formulas just wouldn’t cut it. To achieve shades like these, we had to develop an entirely new formula!

We carefully crafted the formula on every shade to make sure each one would apply with a soft and creamy texture and deliver serious color payout. Each shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

The case is as cool as the shades inside. Emblazoned with “ELECTRIC,” this slim, sleek palette features a vivid, dimensional, multilayered smoke-screen print reminiscent of the shades inside. And the mirror is huge!

Electric Pressed Pigment Palette also includes a cruelty-free, double-ended pressed pigment brush (an all-black brush with bright purple synthetic brush fibers). On one end: a compact precision brush that’s perfect for applying color with amazing control. On the other end: a small pigment brush.

What You See Is What You Get:

Revolt (bright metallic silver shimmer w/silver glitter), Gonzo (bright turquoise matte w/ floating tonal pearl), Slowburn (bright red-orange matte w/floating pearl), Savage (bright hot pink matte), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Chaos (bright blue matte w/floating tonal pearl), Jilted (bright metallic fuchsia w/blue shift), Urban (bright metallic purple), Freak (bright green w/gold shift) and Thrash (bright lime green matte w/floating gold pearl).

Warning:

Slowburn, Savage, Jilted and Urban contain a colorant that is not approved for the eye area in the US, Canada and Brazil.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• REVOLT Ingredients:
  • Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyurethane-11, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)].

GONZO Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone,Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

SLOWBURN Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

SAVAGE Ingredients:

Mica, Boron Nitride, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Silica, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake].

FRINGE Ingredients:

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

CHAOS Ingredients:

Talc, Boron Nitride, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

JILTED Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

URBAN Ingredients:

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491(Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

FREAK Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

THRASH Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica,Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

• Used the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette for...1 Answers
  • Are these shadows pigmented? How pigmented are they?4 Answers
  • Is this still available?1 Answers
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
  • "OH. MY. GOD.. Everyone should have this pallet. Intense? Definitely. But it's so fun and the colors are all so beautiful and pigmented! Definitely a must have for me :)" in 1041 reviews
  • "If you love colors that Pop and are really bright then this if for you. I really like using these bright colors with some neutral colors just to tone it down a tad." in 88 reviews
  • "Long lasting, gorgeous very pigmented at a wonderful price! My look is down below, I'm not a professional but I know good makeup when I get my hands on it!" in 79 reviews
  • "These shadows are so silky and are, as you would probably assume considering they're pressed pigment shadows, highly pigmented!" in 5 reviews
Maya S.
This palette works incredible for bold looks. And the brush that came with it is one of my favorite brushes I own!Brush: This brush is double-ended and both sides are very useful. I typically use the smaller end to apply highlight to the inner corner of my eyes. And I use the larger side to pack eyeshadow on the lid. This brush is compact and really soft, but not too soft because it still picks up products really well.Palette: This palette has the same size and structure as the Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette and I really love the mirror that comes with it. I love using the silver shade Revolt on the inner corner of my eyes as a highlight. The only shade I've ever had trouble with is Chaos - I just have a really hard time getting this one to blend. It goes on nicely with my finger, but I just can’t blend it well! But all the shades are pigmented and go on really nicely. Sometimes I use my finger to get an added effect. I'm able to create really fun, bold looks with this palette, like sunset eye looks. I pair it with the Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette which has transition shades that go well with the bold colors in this palette. I feel like many of Urban Decay palettes are expensive, but if you wait for them to go on sale, then you can get some good deals!Use with: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
Lulu P.
Meridian, MS
This BEAUTIFUL colourful palette also includes a cruelty-free, double-ended pressed pigment brush;an all-black brush with bright purple synthetic brush fibers!

The colors are vibrant colourful creamy and pigmented! This is the ultimate fix for color addicts, this pallet is packed with 10 of the most VIBRANT amazing shades I have laid my eyes on, I have had this pallet for about 2 years I use it all the time and it has lasted me a long time.

REVOLT:
(MAY CONTAIN) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)].
GONZO:
(MAY CONTAIN)CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].
IMPORTANT!!! SLOWBURN, SAVAGE, AND URBAN ARE NOT FOR USE AROUND THE EYE.

Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I picked this up because I've been struggling to find a bright colored palette that works on me and have way too many neutral/rosy palettes. I need some color! I had tried the  Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette , and the light colors failed; then I tried the  NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in brights, and the yellows and lighter colors show, but the palette looks duller on my eyes than in the pans. This went on sale (as a precursor to be discontinued), so I decided to give it a try. I am loving this palette! I've had problems with bright palettes showing up on my skin, but even the lime green is bright and clear on my eyes. The colors are beautiful, the shadows are creamy, and there's little difference between what's in the pan and what ends up on my eyes, plus little to no fallout. I'm sad they're discontinuing it. I hope that means they have something bright and beautiful coming out sometime soon! If you can get your hands on it (they're sold out at Urban Decay and the palette isn't listed at Sephora anymore) for the original $30 or less and want bright, beautiful, bold colors to compliment your current collection, I say grab it while you can!
Isabella V.
Randolph, NJ
This urban decay electric palette is everything! The pinks, the blues, the greens, all of the colors are so bright! What’s great about them is that there not only bright when you look at them in the palette but they also swatch and apply the same brightness! The only thing that would need to be improved would be the kickback in the pan. There’s a lot but compared to everything else it doesn’t mater. The pay off and pigmentation is great. It apply great and very smoothly. Also the fallout is a lot but once again compared to everything it it doesn’t really matter! Overall amazing palette!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I got this on sale around Christmas (2017)
My first thoughts were "when will I ever actually use this?" BUT I have found ways to incorporate it into my every day routine.
There are 10 pigments, the packaging is sturdy they also provide a fairly large mirror. The pigments are amazingly smooth and easy to blend I use the primer potion with them and I have no issues with fading/ creasing. Basically once they are on they don't move (but I'm not an oily person)
My favorite shades are the silver and both of the blue colors. If you can still get your hands on it I would highly recommend it.
Tiffany A.
My boyfriend bought this for me for my birthday. The colors in this palette are so vibrant! They're really pigmented but unfortunately that made some of the colors a little hard to work with. The darker blue shade can be really patchy if you aren't careful and some of the warmer shades can stain your skin if you aren't careful. I personally feel like this palette would be better for 'pops of color' as opposed to full eye looks but that's probably just a personal preference. I ended up giving it to my sister because she adores bright colors such as these and they are a little too intimidating for me.
Bre V.
Columbus
The thing I don't get about this palette is it has a warning on it that some of the pigments - naturally, most of my favorites - are "not for use around the eye". So... what exactly am I supposed to be using this on? Further, did anybody actually heed that warning? I know I didn't. Anyway, the payoff for this brightly pigmented shadows is par for the course for Urban Decay, which is to say very, very good. The packaging is very pretty if a little clunky, but otherwise it's a must-have if you're into bright pigments. Just remember, Urban Decay thinks you won't put this around your eyes. :/
Maria V.
I was so excited about this pallet. I thought it would be fun try all the bright colors but it isn’t as pigmented as I would hope. If you apply with a brush you barely get any product. Wet brushing works better. I hate using my fingers but that’s how I got the best results. A lot are wondering about the yellow. That was a big disappointed after figuring out the best way for it to show I got more of a Nickelodeon slime green than a yellow. I’ll keep it for days I want to play with make up and experiment
Randi I.
Evansville, IN
For the perfect rainbow look, I always grab this palette. The shades are so pigmented, some are more powdery than others. Originally I think the palette was $49 but I got it on sale for $18. I will always reach for this palette when it comes to color and I do highly recommend!
Ashli J.
The urban decay pressed pigment electric palette is a good palette. Shadows are pigmented and buttery soft. The quality of the palette is GREAT! But this is not a good stand alone palette (unless you want neon eyes everyday?) I think this palette is great for people that want to add a pop of color to their basic neutral everyday palettes that they have. if you want to use this as an every day palette there’s no crease or brow bone color.... so keep that in mind.
selena f.
How is the pigmentation on this palette? Is it really worth buying?
Alexandria W.
For those of you that have this palette, how often do you find yourself using it?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
How long do these shades last on the lid? Also, do you apply them dry or wet?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Are the colors long lasting? pigmented??
Brittany K.
My husband brought this home for me the other day (bless his heart ❤️) but I noticed on the back some of the colors say not safe for around the eye use. How are you guys using these shades? Any way to incorporate into day/work appropriate looks?