BY URBAN DECAY #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

It’s the ultimate fix for color addicts: Ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you’ve ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush. Chaos-inducing color—in ten VELVETY shades. Inspired by Chaos (a brilliant matte blue from The Vice Palette), we created the ultimate fix for color addicts—packed with ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you’ve ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush. In addition to Chaos (yes, it’s back!), this palette marks the return of Revolt (a silver standout from our Anarchy Face Case). All the other shades are NEW!

From ultra-smooth mattes to highly dimensional shimmers, each VELVETY shade delivers insane color payout. Why do a Pressed Pigment Palette? Using pressed pigments was the only way we could create heavily saturated brights with the intense pigment load we craved. Traditional pressed pigment formulas just wouldn’t cut it. To achieve shades like these, we had to develop an entirely new formula!

We carefully crafted the formula on every shade to make sure each one would apply with a soft and creamy texture and deliver serious color payout. Each shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

The case is as cool as the shades inside. Emblazoned with “ELECTRIC,” this slim, sleek palette features a vivid, dimensional, multilayered smoke-screen print reminiscent of the shades inside. And the mirror is huge!

Electric Pressed Pigment Palette also includes a cruelty-free, double-ended pressed pigment brush (an all-black brush with bright purple synthetic brush fibers). On one end: a compact precision brush that’s perfect for applying color with amazing control. On the other end: a small pigment brush.

What You See Is What You Get:

Revolt (bright metallic silver shimmer w/silver glitter), Gonzo (bright turquoise matte w/ floating tonal pearl), Slowburn (bright red-orange matte w/floating pearl), Savage (bright hot pink matte), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Chaos (bright blue matte w/floating tonal pearl), Jilted (bright metallic fuchsia w/blue shift), Urban (bright metallic purple), Freak (bright green w/gold shift) and Thrash (bright lime green matte w/floating gold pearl).

Warning:

Slowburn, Savage, Jilted and Urban contain a colorant that is not approved for the eye area in the US, Canada and Brazil.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• REVOLT Ingredients:
  • Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyurethane-11, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)].

GONZO Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone,Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

SLOWBURN Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

SAVAGE Ingredients:

Mica, Boron Nitride, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Silica, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake].

FRINGE Ingredients:

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

CHAOS Ingredients:

Talc, Boron Nitride, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

JILTED Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

URBAN Ingredients:

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491(Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

FREAK Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

THRASH Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica,Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

• Used the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette for this lo...1 Answers
  • Are these shadows pigmented? How pigmented are they?4 Answers
  • Did anyone else have a problem with a lot of Product fall out wit...1 Answers
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
  • "OH. MY. GOD.. Everyone should have this pallet. Intense? Definitely. But it's so fun and the colors are all so beautiful and pigmented! Definitely a must have for me :)" in 1041 reviews
  • "If you love colors that Pop and are really bright then this if for you. I really like using these bright colors with some neutral colors just to tone it down a tad." in 88 reviews
  • "Long lasting, gorgeous very pigmented at a wonderful price! My look is down below, I'm not a professional but I know good makeup when I get my hands on it!" in 79 reviews
  • "These shadows are so silky and are, as you would probably assume considering they're pressed pigment shadows, highly pigmented!" in 5 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I got this on sale around Christmas (2017)
My first thoughts were "when will I ever actually use this?" BUT I have found ways to incorporate it into my every day routine.
There are 10 pigments, the packaging is sturdy they also provide a fairly large mirror. The pigments are amazingly smooth and easy to blend I use the primer potion with them and I have no issues with fading/ creasing. Basically once they are on they don't move (but I'm not an oily person)
My favorite shades are the silver and both of the blue colors. If you can still get your hands on it I would highly recommend it.
Lulu P.
Meridian, MS
This BEAUTIFUL colourful palette also includes a cruelty-free, double-ended pressed pigment brush;an all-black brush with bright purple synthetic brush fibers!

The colors are vibrant colourful creamy and pigmented! This is the ultimate fix for color addicts, this pallet is packed with 10 of the most VIBRANT amazing shades I have laid my eyes on, I have had this pallet for about 2 years I use it all the time and it has lasted me a long time.

REVOLT:
(MAY CONTAIN) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)].
GONZO:
(MAY CONTAIN)CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].
IMPORTANT!!! SLOWBURN, SAVAGE, AND URBAN ARE NOT FOR USE AROUND THE EYE.

Katie W.
If you are a fan of vibrant, neon colors, look no further, because Electric by Urban Decay is the number one in my book. This 10 shade palette is literally the best when it comes to bright neon colors.

At first glance, the packaging is out of this world adorable. The bright floral pattern on the front is perfect for the gems that are located inside.

The shades are extremely pigmented, so you don't need to use a whole lot! Minimal fallout, easy to blend, and relatively large pans are more reasons why this shadow palette is the best.

Note that some colors are not recommended to be used around the eyes (Slowburn, Savage and Urban), and they stain your skin super easily. I recommend if you stain your skin, use baby oil to remove it.
This palette is great for SFX makeup and Halloween makeup looks as well. Totally worth the price, and it will last you a really long time.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I picked this up because I've been struggling to find a bright colored palette that works on me and have way too many neutral/rosy palettes. I need some color! I had tried the  Urban Decay Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette , and the light colors failed; then I tried the  NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in brights, and the yellows and lighter colors show, but the palette looks duller on my eyes than in the pans. This went on sale (as a precursor to be discontinued), so I decided to give it a try. I am loving this palette! I've had problems with bright palettes showing up on my skin, but even the lime green is bright and clear on my eyes. The colors are beautiful, the shadows are creamy, and there's little difference between what's in the pan and what ends up on my eyes, plus little to no fallout. I'm sad they're discontinuing it. I hope that means they have something bright and beautiful coming out sometime soon! If you can get your hands on it (they're sold out at Urban Decay and the palette isn't listed at Sephora anymore) for the original $30 or less and want bright, beautiful, bold colors to compliment your current collection, I say grab it while you can!
Taylor B.
pell city
I love this palette so much! I’ve recreated so many looks with it. This palette is perfect to do anything with ether you’re going to a party, a grad queen, or an event, or a fun day at work with your eyeshadow. This palette is perfect even for the price. I highly recommend this palette & would repurchase. It is so easy to blend and work with. The only thing I don’t like is the colors don’t pop like I thought they would. You definitely need white eyeshadow under the shades or use concealer or anything else to make it pop.
Tiffany A.
My boyfriend bought this for me for my birthday. The colors in this palette are so vibrant! They're really pigmented but unfortunately that made some of the colors a little hard to work with. The darker blue shade can be really patchy if you aren't careful and some of the warmer shades can stain your skin if you aren't careful. I personally feel like this palette would be better for 'pops of color' as opposed to full eye looks but that's probably just a personal preference. I ended up giving it to my sister because she adores bright colors such as these and they are a little too intimidating for me.
Ty L.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok so first of all...the colors here are great. I love BOLD colors, and these had massive payoff. I will say that there is a little more fall out than some of my other palettes, but its not bad. The shades have a little shimmer and dimension which is just beautiful. The blues and purples in particular are just beautiful. The powder is silky, the pan size is pretty big, so I can imagine these lasting a VERY long time. I probably won't use the brush it came with, but I didn't buy the palette for the brush
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
Reviewing one of my FAVORITE makeup palettes for pop of color! Urban Decay did amazing with this palette. The colors are all definitely pigmented, blend nice & go with many skin tones. I love the neon colors they went with. It makes it great for music festivals, creative looks, Halloween, etc. Now I will add that the only con I noticed is that during the summer with all the heat some colors might fade out, which is what you can notice in the first eye picture. It was very hot that day & the color did fade a lot. Other than that it is a great pick 👍🏼
taija S.
South Point, OH
My very first high end palette that I recieved as a valentines gift. The pigments are BEAUTIFUL! i wouldnt recommend this for someone just starting out as it is difficult to use and I learned that the hard way. There is some fall out and it can stain the skin, but seeing as it is a pressed pigment that makes sense. Color payoff is outstanding, but trying to blend the pigments without making a muddy mess takes a slow and steady hand. Great palette, just takes practice.
Barbara M.
Hillside
My absolute favorite color palette. But please be aware the purple shade called urban will stain your eyelids if you don't use a eyeshadow primer. The stain will wear away after a few days of wiping your eyes with makeup remover. I love the shade range and if you want a colorful bold look you can use the whole palette on it own. I usually do like a lite smoky eye with a pop of color in the middle and this is the go to palette for that pop of color. Love it💜💜💜
selena f.
How is the pigmentation on this palette? Is it really worth buying?
Alexandria W.
For those of you that have this palette, how often do you find yourself using it?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
How long do these shades last on the lid? Also, do you apply them dry or wet?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
Are the colors long lasting? pigmented??
Brittany K.
My husband brought this home for me the other day (bless his heart ❤️) but I noticed on the back some of the colors say not safe for around the eye use. How are you guys using these shades? Any way to incorporate into day/work appropriate looks?