Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

It’s the ultimate fix for color addicts: Ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you’ve ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush. Chaos-inducing color—in ten VELVETY shades. Inspired by Chaos (a brilliant matte blue from The Vice Palette), we created the ultimate fix for color addicts—packed with ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you’ve ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush. In addition to Chaos (yes, it’s back!), this palette marks the return of Revolt (a silver standout from our Anarchy Face Case). All the other shades are NEW!

From ultra-smooth mattes to highly dimensional shimmers, each VELVETY shade delivers insane color payout. Why do a Pressed Pigment Palette? Using pressed pigments was the only way we could create heavily saturated brights with the intense pigment load we craved. Traditional pressed pigment formulas just wouldn’t cut it. To achieve shades like these, we had to develop an entirely new formula!

We carefully crafted the formula on every shade to make sure each one would apply with a soft and creamy texture and deliver serious color payout. Each shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

The case is as cool as the shades inside. Emblazoned with “ELECTRIC,” this slim, sleek palette features a vivid, dimensional, multilayered smoke-screen print reminiscent of the shades inside. And the mirror is huge!

Electric Pressed Pigment Palette also includes a cruelty-free, double-ended pressed pigment brush (an all-black brush with bright purple synthetic brush fibers). On one end: a compact precision brush that’s perfect for applying color with amazing control. On the other end: a small pigment brush.

What You See Is What You Get:

Revolt (bright metallic silver shimmer w/silver glitter), Gonzo (bright turquoise matte w/ floating tonal pearl), Slowburn (bright red-orange matte w/floating pearl), Savage (bright hot pink matte), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Chaos (bright blue matte w/floating tonal pearl), Jilted (bright metallic fuchsia w/blue shift), Urban (bright metallic purple), Freak (bright green w/gold shift) and Thrash (bright lime green matte w/floating gold pearl).

Warning:

Slowburn, Savage, Jilted and Urban contain a colorant that is not approved for the eye area in the US, Canada and Brazil.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• REVOLT Ingredients:
  • Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyurethane-11, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)].

GONZO Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone,Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

SLOWBURN Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

SAVAGE Ingredients:

Mica, Boron Nitride, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Silica, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake].

FRINGE Ingredients:

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

CHAOS Ingredients:

Talc, Boron Nitride, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

JILTED Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

URBAN Ingredients:

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491(Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

FREAK Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

THRASH Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica,Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Hola me gustaría conocer el producto de manera gratuita y realizar una reseña de el en mi perfil de Facebook! También varios tiktoks, para que todos quieran adquirirlo, saludos!❤️
Is the palette pigment?
are they in powder?
Start your review of Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette!
Product Highlights
“...Intense? Definitely. But it's so fun and the colors are all so beautiful and pigmented! Definitely a must have for me :)” in reviews
“...then this if for you. I really like using these bright colors with some neutral colors just to tone it down a tad.” in reviews
“Long lasting, gorgeous very pigmented at a wonderful price! My look is down below, I'm not a professional but I know good makeup when I get my hands on it!” in reviews
“These shadows are so silky and are, as you would probably assume considering they're pressed pigment shadows, highly pigmented!” in reviews
Arlington, VA
1,028 reviews
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Rhonda J.
This is the Urban Decay electric palette and it retailed for $49.00. This is now a discontinued palette. Ten shades that are bold and pigmented. This did include a dual ended brush. There are some neon shades and it had the “do not use in the immediate eye area” warning. Those shades were prone to staining the lids. Good color payoff, smooth, and long wearing. The high frost/metallic finishes need more time to blend. I always use a primer with bold shades to bring out the vibrancy of the shades.
Los Angeles, CA
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Vee R.
This palette has really vibrant fully pigment shadows. I mostly use it for Halloween because the colors are so vivid. The pink and orange shade can even be put into the hair! You may experience staining of the lid because these are fully pigmented and long lasting. Be sure to have a cleansing oil to remove shadows. For this look I used this pallet te of the eyes along with KVD red lip liner for the red effect. Complexionos MUFE flash palette 🎨. MAKE UP FOR EVER Flash Color Palette Multi-use Cream Color Palette Artistic KVD Vegan Beauty Everlasting Lip Liner
Lombard, IL
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Elizabeth N.
This was on one of the first Palettes to use pressed pigments (the ones that "aren't safe for the immediate eye area") 💜💙💚💛🧡🤍🖤 I've never had a problem with staining my lids with these shadows. I always make sure to use a eyeshadow primer before applying. These shadows are 💯 absolutely stunning! The pigmentation is unreal! So vibrant and bright! This is a pretty old school palette & the shadows perform as well as the 1st day I bought them! Keep in mind that some of these shadows will stain some people's lids! These shadows also blend like a dream!💭 #influenster #favoritepalette #glamgame #gameface #palettelove #eyeshadow #urbandecay #electric #holygrail #wakeupmakeup #mymakeupbag Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
Pittsburgh
I got this on sale from Sephora for $20, and was pumped. Urban Decay has some of the best eyeshadow palettes of all time, in my opinion. It is very hard to do bold shadows like this, but UD gets it done here! The pigment is definitely there, and I would expect nothing less from UD. The formula is their usual soft, silky powder. Picks up well with a shadow brush. I used this a few times and gave it to a friend, just because I am not big on colorful shadow these days and the color selection here was more suited to her style. I definitely had a lot of fun playing with this palette before sending it on its way to a new home, though! Would recommend for anyone who is into bright, bold eye looks, anyone who is interested in experimenting with artistic make up, and anyone who would like to incorporate more color into their looks.
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Lee J.
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Lee J.
I love this palette. Its so fun and bright. I find myself using this palette for summer and birthday's and even Halloween. This is a palette that has a look for every day or special occasions. The colors are very pigmented! These colors would look amazing on all skin tones. The packaging is cute, very bright and colorful. The only thing is, this eyeshadow palette is on the pricy side, but so worth it. I really enjoy this palette, I just don't think I would repurchase it due to it being about $45-$50. But if you would like to give it a try, I would say go for it. Its very fun.
Ashland, OR
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Jetzii O.
I LOVEE this palette.! <3 Great formula, gorgeous pigmentation and beautifully vivid shades, with little too no fallout and color that pops and stays put until you take it off. There are soo many fun looks you can get with this palette. Will definitely keep buying.<3
St Augustine, FL
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Pamela M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite palette of all time as it contains my favorite eyeshadow of all time; Chaos. A deep rich blue shade that is really beyond anything else I’ve ever tried before!!! All of the colors in this palette pack a punch with vibrant pigment that is colorful with very little application. I can not recommend this palette enough to anyone who loves colorful looks!!
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Samii R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the colors in this palette they are very bold I use this every other day I can say but the only thing is I like my colors very bold so i apply eye contor on before i apply this so it will last longer on my skin and wont smudge but in the picture that's the shadow with out me putting contor on before hand Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette
San Francisco
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Nava D.
I love this palette so much! It’s so pigmented and really adds a wonderful pop of color to your look. I do think the silver is pretty much the same as a lot of other silver shadows I have but I love the colored pigments. Definitely great for rave makeup or any other special event!
Pittsboro, NC
I really love UD shadows formula, but these pressed pigments are not my favorite. They are pigmented but they’re a little too chalky and don’t blend out without being patchy or uneven. I love the tones of the neons but they don’t blend well enough to make it worth it. It also isn’t a cohesive color story so you can’t create a lot of different looks with it without dipping into another more neutral palette

195 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...