BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesUrban Decay
Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

It’s the ultimate fix for color addicts: Ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you’ve ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush. Chaos-inducing color—in ten VELVETY shades. Inspired by Chaos (a brilliant matte blue from The Vice Palette), we created the ultimate fix for color addicts—packed with ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you’ve ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush. In addition to Chaos (yes, it’s back!), this palette marks the return of Revolt (a silver standout from our Anarchy Face Case). All the other shades are NEW!

From ultra-smooth mattes to highly dimensional shimmers, each VELVETY shade delivers insane color payout. Why do a Pressed Pigment Palette? Using pressed pigments was the only way we could create heavily saturated brights with the intense pigment load we craved. Traditional pressed pigment formulas just wouldn’t cut it. To achieve shades like these, we had to develop an entirely new formula!

We carefully crafted the formula on every shade to make sure each one would apply with a soft and creamy texture and deliver serious color payout. Each shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

The case is as cool as the shades inside. Emblazoned with “ELECTRIC,” this slim, sleek palette features a vivid, dimensional, multilayered smoke-screen print reminiscent of the shades inside. And the mirror is huge!

Electric Pressed Pigment Palette also includes a cruelty-free, double-ended pressed pigment brush (an all-black brush with bright purple synthetic brush fibers). On one end: a compact precision brush that’s perfect for applying color with amazing control. On the other end: a small pigment brush.

What You See Is What You Get:

Revolt (bright metallic silver shimmer w/silver glitter), Gonzo (bright turquoise matte w/ floating tonal pearl), Slowburn (bright red-orange matte w/floating pearl), Savage (bright hot pink matte), Fringe (bright metallic teal), Chaos (bright blue matte w/floating tonal pearl), Jilted (bright metallic fuchsia w/blue shift), Urban (bright metallic purple), Freak (bright green w/gold shift) and Thrash (bright lime green matte w/floating gold pearl).

Warning:

Slowburn, Savage, Jilted and Urban contain a colorant that is not approved for the eye area in the US, Canada and Brazil.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• REVOLT Ingredients:
  • Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyurethane-11, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)].

GONZO Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone,Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

SLOWBURN Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

SAVAGE Ingredients:

Mica, Boron Nitride, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Silica, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake].

FRINGE Ingredients:

Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

CHAOS Ingredients:

Talc, Boron Nitride, Mica, Polyethylene, Silica, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

JILTED Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

URBAN Ingredients:

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491(Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

FREAK Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

THRASH Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica,Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Are these colors good for someone with fair skin?
Se ve que los tonos están padrisimos , que tan accesible es $$?
This palette is one of my favourites I use it all the time, but I am wanting to know how do you not get so much fall out?
Start your review of Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette!
Product Highlights
...Intense? Definitely. But it's so fun and the colors are all so beautiful and pigmented! Definitely a must have for me :)in reviews
...then this if for you. I really like using these bright colors with some neutral colors just to tone it down a tad.in reviews
Long lasting, gorgeous very pigmented at a wonderful price! My look is down below, I'm not a professional but I know good makeup when I get my hands on it!in reviews
These shadows are so silky and are, as you would probably assume considering they're pressed pigment shadows, highly pigmented!in reviews
Kerry H.
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Kerry H.
This palette is so fun! It’s Urban Decay so of course I love it. It’s great quality and the colors are beautiful. I brought this palette along to a bachelorette weekend to pair with our colorful wigs and it was such a hit with the girls. The only reason I didn’t rate this one higher is because the shadows need to be applied on wet and/or have a white base to be bright and bold.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,333 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the Urban Decay electric palette and it retailed for $49.00. This is now a discontinued palette. Ten shades that are bold and pigmented. This did include a dual ended brush. There are some neon shades and it had the “do not use in the immediate eye area” warning. Those shades were prone to staining the lids. Good color payoff, smooth, and long wearing. The high frost/metallic finishes need more time to blend. I always use a primer with bold shades to bring out the vibrancy of the shades.
Sabrina W.
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Sabrina W.
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Sabrina W.
Urban Decay Electric palette is a wild and fun adventure on your eyelids because the colors are vibrant and unique. This palette has a nice soft blendable formula that is highly pigmented with little fallout. I really do think that this is one of the coolest palettes that I own, it's at least in my top 10 favorites of all time.
Kathleen G.
Rochester, NY
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Kathleen G.
This (discontinued) Urban Decay Electric eyeshadow palette is highly pigmented and vivid in color. This was my fun go-to Summer palette when I purchased it many years ago from Sephora. The colors as a whole complement one another. You have to keep pressing and buffing the color for it to blend well. Seems to actually resist blending IMHO, which means minimal fallout. (Reason why I gave it 4-stars and not 5.) The downside to this palette is the red and pink (savage and slow burn) colors. While gorgeous, they will stain your skin if you don't use a good primer and translucent powder as a base.
Victoria S.
Hanson, MA
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Victoria S.
With this pallet, the colors could be more pigmented on the skin but they for sure do the trick. I used them to make pretty designs on my skeleton face for Halloween. Working with them is quite the treat. My only complaint is that they are not all eye colors. Some specifically say not to use them on the eye area.
Amber R.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Amber R.
This is hands down my favorite palette out of the hundreds of palettes I own! The colors are so intense and pigmented, you can create many dramatic and artistic looks, and the shades are just as intense throughout the day as when you first applied it (use a primer for more intense color and better staying power). The range of colors is perfect in my opinion as well, and I love the silver shimmer.
Shelby S.
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Shelby S.
This was the first bright/neon palette that I ever purchased and it is still my favorite. The colors blend together so well that there are tons of unique, bold combinations. My only issue with this palette is that several of the colors are classified as "not eye-safe". The palette was marketed as a pigment palette and not an eyeshadow palette for this very reason. As far as my research could find, some of the colors do not meet "eye-safe" standards due to staining and possible allergic reactions. I have used every color on my eyes and have been lucky enough not to experience any negative reactions. I do believe it was a bad move on UD's part to release a palette (that is clearly going to be used as eyeshadows) that isn't totally eye-safe. But overall, its a great palette. Just be aware of the risks!
Tatevik  K.
Glendale, CA
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Tatevik  K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This electric palette is my favorite. I use it to achieve bold looks, I loooove adding color to my makeup game😜It is such a pigmented, great palette. Stays put, doesn’t fall out while applying. Will always have Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette in my makeup kit❤️💜💚🧡💙
Autumn B.
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Autumn B.
Still obsessed with this palette, such beautiful shades and they have serious pigment! They all blend out well too. Much better than the Wired palette to be honest in very nearly all aspects. It's a shame it has been discontinued. Photo uses mostly this palette plus some of the ABH Alyssa Edwards palette.
Diane M.
Philadelphia, PA
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Diane M.
Duh!!! The colors are everything and long lasting. This is the best eyeshadow palette I've owned. I would recommend this product. It's a nice price for these amazing colors. You can find this in Macy's.

201 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...