BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A skin-softening oil that's designed to be mixed into foundation. Create your own luxurious, skin-softening complexion cocktail with Urban Decay's Drop Shot Mix-In Facial Oil. Add a shot of this oil to your foundation for conditioned skin and a dewy, radiant glow. UD's lightweight, nourishing oil blend helps makeup apply smoothly and blend easily, leaving skin soft, not greasy, and feeling plumped. For perfected skin, mix one drop with All Nighter Liquid Foundation, Naked Skin Liquid Makeup, or Naked Skin One & Done, then apply as usual. Once you try Drop Shot as a mix-in, you'll want to use this multipurpose oil other ways too. Wende Urban Decay's founder loves to apply it under her night cream for added benefits. Drop Shot can also be worn alone for a fresh glow or under makeup as an amazing base. Customizing your foundation allows you to create the perfect complexion cocktail for your unique needs. Rich in nutrients and antioxidants, Drop Shot contains a nourishing blend of jojoba, sunflower, macadamia, pomegranate, wheat germ, meadowfoam, and olive seed oils to condition your complexion. UD's unique oil formula has the perfect amount of slip, but without the greasy feel of some oils. Drop Shot dries down perfectly and absorbs into your skin beautifully. As an added bonus, it smells amazing, too. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free.

Urban Decay Drop Shot Mix-in Facial Oil
  • "Create your own luxurious, skin-softening complexion cocktail with Drop Shot Mix-In Facial Oil. Add a shot of this oil to foundation for conditioned skin and a dewy, radiant glow. Our lightweight, nourishing oil blend helps makeup apply smoothly and blend easily, leaving skin soft, not greasy, and feeling plumped." in 7 reviews
Jenny P.
I love this product from Urban Decay! As I get a little older I find that I am struggling with dry skin more and more. I hate to have to change the makeup I regularly use since it has worked so well for me up until now and I really don't want to go through all the trouble and cost of finding a new foundation that matches my color and gives me the finish I want but with my skin drying out my trusty foundation just wasn't working for me any more. That's when I found this wonderful little product from Urban Decay. With just a few drops of oil mixed into my foundation it became the creamy, moisture-rich product my skin so badly needed. Even during the super-dry winter weather I can stick with my favorite foundation because Urban Decay has given me just what I need to mix in to keep my skin soft and moisturized. I love this product and if you are looking for a little help softening and smoothing your skin you should try it out. It just might save you all the headache and cost of finding different makeup.
Sarah B.
Washington
Great product! My skin is so strange that no matter what foundation I use, it sets very oddly on my face. I've been mixing in my own oils for a while so I thought I'd try this out to see if it worked as well... it definitely did! Compared to typical oils I used, I would say it helped the foundation stay on a bit better and transfer less. The only reason I give it 4/5 stars is because I feel like using almond oil has a similar effect, and is much cheaper ;)
Leea k.
I've only been using this about 5 days, but so far I quite like it. It creates a dewy and soft look when mixed with a liquid foundation. I haven't tried it in another way than with foundation.
Now it is a bit pricey, so I'm not sure if I think it's something that a regular face oil can't do. I'll use up the bottle but I doubt I'll be repurchasing it.
Missy D.
Blacklick, OH
I loved this! I received a sample and used it up pretty quickly. It was great to use under makeup, but before your primer. It kept my oily skin under control, and I had to blot less. I would purchase the full size, and recommend to others. Great product! Urban Decay Drop Shot Mix-in Facial Oil
Madison N.
Milwaukee , WI
I think this can be really nice for someone who really enjoys adding in oils to their skin. Although I have really dry skin, adding oils like this just make me break out. It mixed into my foundation great and applied just fine, but it is not ideal for my skin type.
Krystal R.
Minneapolis, MN
Meh. Honestly this item of over priced for what it is. You can purchase cold pressed organic jojoba oil or almond oil from amazing for a 1/3 of the cost of this. It does what it says it’s going to do which is why I gave it 3 Stars. This just isn’t worth the price.
Mattie E.
This product left my face a little oily after awhile but overall left my skin smooth I would recommend this to people with very dry skin not combination skin just because in the places that aren’t dry you will have a lot of oil buildup
Olandra G.
Raleigh, NC
I love facial oil, not to heavy on the skin , I have used this only once but I keep coming back to the bottle. It did indeed meet my requirements and the price is kinda in the middle for a facial oil and most def I would buy again
Dhara p.
Love the urban decay drop shot mix in facial oil. This product blends within my skin so great. Doesn't feel I have applied product to my face which is great. Also, it is great to have the skin moisturized with it and it leaves it flawless. Have used this product with makeup too and it has great results.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
I was skeptical because I sometimes get oily in the t-zone mid to late afternoon but I was so happily surprised when my foundation didn't break down and I didn't get any oilier!

I mix just little less than one drop into the Tarte 24hr amazonian clay foundation and it works amazingly!

I got compliments on my skin texture and glow all day! I will say this though, a little goes a long way so use it sparingly. Definitely worth every penny!
Felecia R.
Mchenry, IL
Can you use this with other foundations beside UD ?
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
Is this used under foundation or mixed in?
Christal A.
Brick , NJ
Wondering what the “oil” is?!
What I meant to do after sign in
Aima J.