BY URBAN DECAY

A lightweight, insanely pretty powder that comes in a translucent, iridescent lavender shade and creates a luminous, holographic sheen. When an average highlight just won't do, take it up a notch with Urban Decay's Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Powder from the Disco Queen collection. This highlighter creates an iridescent, multidimensional sheen that looks amazing on any skin tone. Use a little for a subtly ethereal shimmer, or keep layering for an intensely holographic highlight. Take your glow into the next dimension with this lightweight, insanely pretty powder that creates a luminous, holographic sheen. Use a little for a more subtle glow, or build and layer to achieve a high-watt highlight. UD infused this velvety formula with lustrous pearl pigments. There's never any white cast just a pretty, luminous glow. And because this formula isn't pressed, the feel is ultra-lightweight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Try Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Powder when you want a true duo chrome finish. If you're looking for a more intense effect, pair Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Powder with Holographic Disco Highlighter Stick (sold separately). Use the stick first, then layer the powder on top. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "this highlighter is okay its gives you a great glow but its a bit sheer but it might be just me because i have quite light skin" in 2 reviews
Diana R.
Akron , OH
As a highlighter, this did not deliver. I love Urban Decay, so when I got this I was so excited to try it out. At first I searched it. Holographic? No. Super glittery? Yes. It literally just looks like glitter on your cheek bones. It’s super pretty but as a highlighter, it doesn’t do that at all.
Tanya G.
I love this highlighter although I do recommend using it with the holographic stock as well. It gives more depth when used together. When used alone I feel it come on lightly and doesn’t last Long. I absolutely love this product and I totally recommend!!!!
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
I love this highlighter! It can be subtle or dramatic depending on how you apply it. A brush applies subtly and a damp sponge applies it dramaticly. Also the compact is really large so you get a good anount of product.
Emily D.
Urban Decay Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Powder Ok so this highlighter gives you that beauty blogger glow!! You know the one you see in all the YouTube videos that is just beaming!!! This highlighter does that.
It's a sheer blue shift with a purple base. It goes on pretty thin but builds up perfectly. I layered mine with the Disco stick and it just beamed!!!
sam 🌷.
Brownsville , TX
I love Urban decay! They always come out with the latest trends and holographic makeup is definitely in. You can use this product in so many ways. Eyeshadow, highlight, on your lips. It’s to die for! The color is so pretty too. Very pigmented
Dale J.
Urban Decay Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Powder

Love, love, love this highlighter! It’s so pretty! A little goes a long way. It’s very long lasting! I highly recommend this product!
elizabeth s.
NJ
I don’t have this but I’m going to do a first impressions on this. First off, not a lot of people are huge fans of urban decay highlighters. They say they are never blinding and that’s what people look for in a highlighter. Second of all, I like the colors of the product. I wouldn’t say that the highlighter would be holographic, but I think it would be duo chrome. And lastly, I don’t think I will be purchasing this product.
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love Urban decay and it’s affordable and this color Highlighter is a great and It’s good for any kind of skin and it may Sheer if used wrong and It’s Great and I-love it and I would Buy again
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Avery B.
reading pa
I love this highlighter!!! It’s the best in my makeup collection!! Especially love this purple shade! This purple shade goes great with every skin tone!! You could have a light skin tone and rock this highlighter or you could a dark skin tone and rock this highlighter!!
Katie W.
How in the hell are you guys reviewing this when it's not even available yet?! Fake reviews help no one, please just be honest with your reviews. Influenster knows it's not released, so they know your reviews are fake. That DEFINITELY won't help you get a voxbox.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Will this make me extra?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I am In love!! 😍 where can I purchase this?!?
Ashley E.
I am dying to see swatches of this product
Phoebe G.
Mcallen
Do you like this highlighter?