BY URBAN DECAY

A lightweight, insanely pretty powder that comes in a translucent, iridescent lavender shade and creates a luminous, holographic sheen. When an average highlight just won't do, take it up a notch with Urban Decay's Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Powder from the Disco Queen collection. This highlighter creates an iridescent, multidimensional sheen that looks amazing on any skin tone. Use a little for a subtly ethereal shimmer, or keep layering for an intensely holographic highlight. Take your glow into the next dimension with this lightweight, insanely pretty powder that creates a luminous, holographic sheen. Use a little for a more subtle glow, or build and layer to achieve a high-watt highlight. UD infused this velvety formula with lustrous pearl pigments. There's never any white cast just a pretty, luminous glow. And because this formula isn't pressed, the feel is ultra-lightweight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Try Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Powder when you want a true duo chrome finish. If you're looking for a more intense effect, pair Disco Queen Holographic Highlighter Powder with Holographic Disco Highlighter Stick (sold separately). Use the stick first, then layer the powder on top. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "this highlighter is okay its gives you a great glow but its a bit sheer but it might be just me because i have quite light skin" in 2 reviews
elizabeth s.
NJ
I don’t have this but I’m going to do a first impressions on this. First off, not a lot of people are huge fans of urban decay highlighters. They say they are never blinding and that’s what people look for in a highlighter. Second of all, I like the colors of the product. I wouldn’t say that the highlighter would be holographic, but I think it would be duo chrome. And lastly, I don’t think I will be purchasing this product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is gorgeous, don’t get me wrong, but it isn’t something that I would go out wearing every day of the week! If you use just a small amount it would be tolerable, but it is VERY shimmery! Just like a disco ball! If you apply a decent amount it has a purplish tint that would really only look good in dim lighting!
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
So pretty but I wouldn't wear this everyday or anything. This would be great for a special occasion or a an event. It looks nice on the skin and I bought to have something crazy in my collection for special occasions. I am obsessed with the color purple and this doesn't disappointed.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I have other urban decay highlighters and honestly I'm not much of a fan of the quality or formula. This color does look Pretty but I don't see anyone using this as an actual highlight. Eye shadow maybe but highlight no.. This ones a no go for me..
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I have no idea what was going on with urban decay lately their products that are coming out with they are not wonderful compared to other brands on this highlighter was really not needed it was not what I expected
sam 🌷.
Brownsville , TX
I love Urban decay! They always come out with the latest trends and holographic makeup is definitely in. You can use this product in so many ways. Eyeshadow, highlight, on your lips. It’s to die for! The color is so pretty too. Very pigmented
Lisa M.
Stinnett, KY
Great product, great look! Gives you the glow you are looking for, it is good for combination skin and lasts all day. I will be purchasing this product and brand again.
Reanna L.
Hockley
This product is so nice!! It might look like it would look purple on your skin but it doesn't. Plus something you dont have it worry about is it drying out your skin.
karissa🎀 B.
Reading
Gorgeous color! Lasts all day long, there usually is still some eyeshadow left on even after an intense workout. It is very pigmented and easy to blend. It is shimmery but not to shimmery that it makes it look bad. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
Love the look for a unique and fun night out! Definitely not for everyday but it’s so fun to switch up a look and try new products and this is a for sure must try!
Katie W.
How in the hell are you guys reviewing this when it's not even available yet?! Fake reviews help no one, please just be honest with your reviews. Influenster knows it's not released, so they know your reviews are fake. That DEFINITELY won't help you get a voxbox.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Will this make me extra?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I am In love!! 😍 where can I purchase this?!?
Ashley E.
I am dying to see swatches of this product
Phoebe G.
Mcallen
Do you like this highlighter?