BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Where can I find this urban decay pallet? It was he one t...2 Answers
  • How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...2 Answers
  • Do the colors show up very well on light skin?2 Answers
Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box
  • "I like this shadow box. It's very pigmented and has pretty colors you can choose from. " in 131 reviews
  • "I don't own a lot of Urban Decay eyeshadows yet, my Vice 2 & Naked palettes are actually shipping right now, but for what it's worth, Deluxe was a great introduction to the Urban Decay line for me. I use the bottom neutral tones pretty much on an everyday basis, and the other shades come in handy for adding a colorful, pigmented flair. The shadows are long lasting, and I never have had spare glitter all over my face from the shadows traveling. Some of the shadows in this palette are more matte finished, but others have a very beautiful multi-dimensional look that is a great stepping stone up into Urban Decay's bigger and more expensive palettes. It also comes with a free travel sized eyeshadow primer which can't be beat, seriously, see the reviews, it is a fantastic product!" in 36 reviews
  • "The bright colors are so bright that they are better for a night out or something like that but they are beautiful and they sure stay." in 14 reviews
  • "Being new to the whole makeup thing I love the fun colors and being able to try different things whether more nude or something bright." in 11 reviews
  • "I didn't really get a lot of use out of it as I'm more of a neutral shadow girl, but the shadows are very pigmented and beautiful." in 6 reviews
Kayla S.
Rogersville
This was my first eyeshadow palette and I miss using it! If you like bright colors then you would have loved this pallette. The colors were just as bright on my eyes as it was in the pallette. The colors could be a little much if you weren't careful but you could blend them together and make really pretty looks for a night out. I know urban decay has other pallettes out now but this one will always have a special place in my kit!
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
This was the first high-end eyeshadow pallete I ever owned! I still use it to this day. It’s got a great range of colors — some ultra bright and some nude shimmery ones. Urban decay makes a very high quality shadow.
Diva K.
I’ve had this palette for years and it’s always come in handy, it’s the perfect palette for crazy colors. It’s super pigmented and long lasting. Less is definitely more with these colors because even just a little will go a LONG way. I’m not a fan of the applicator that came with this product so I just use a different brush.
SHIANNE K.
These shadows are so pigmented and pretty. And they last a long time. I've honestly had this palette for a long time but these shadows still go on like new. There are some really nice bold colors and a few neutral tones but they are all shimmery. It's a really fun palette to play with.
Amanda J.
I absolutely loved the shadows included this palette! They were so pigmented and looked beautiful on the eyes! It had very little fallout! The vibrancy of these shades were amazing! Unfortunately, this product is discontinued!
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
Jenna S.
I got this pallet as a birthday gift, as I am very vocal about my love of all things Urban Decay. This pallet over all is fabulous, the pigment is nice and concentrated and the primer it comes with keeps the colors in place all day. However the colors are a bit on the unique side. While the warmer tones, dark charcoal, and purple tones are good for everyday ware, its a little harder for me to find looks that the bright green will compliment. I'm never really a fan of getting pallets when only a few of the colors get regular use. Other than that this is definitely a product I would recommend.
BriAnna đź’€.
Resaca, GA
The packaging of this palette is stunning. The velvet makes it have a very luxurious feel, and the silver mesh makes it even more aesthetically pleasing. The shadows themselves are very pigmented and there is a wide range of colors to choose from. The potion primer that comes with it is wonderful too, & really makes the shadows pop. I still have this palette and use it whenever I want a pop of color.
The picture of my palette is used(especially the black), but I try and keep it as neat and clean as I can.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
This is a oldie but a goodie for me. One of my first eyeshadow palette in my collection. There so pigmented and soft. And they blend beautifully. Urban Decay always knows how to put a beautiful colorful palette. Unfortunately this is a limited edition. eBay would be your best bet to finding it.
Cassandra W.
This was my very first UD palette, and I lived in this thing! The colors are beautiful and super pigmented. It really doesn't take much shadow at all to get full coverage, and they last all day with or without primer!Plus there's a bunch of variety so you can create a ton of different looks. I'll be honest, this palette actually lasted me for a few years (I know, I know, I was supposed to toss it long ago). I only threw it away because my  son decided to play in it and destroyed my favorite shades out of it.
Amy W.
Dalton, GA
If you have bought this pallet, do you think it's worth the money? And if so, what's your favorite color?
Tanya R.
Swartz Creek, MI
How well does this work on hooded eyes?
Mandi H.
Williston, FL
How is the pigmentation in this palette compared to others such as the naked palettes or the ammo palette?
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
What other makeup brands have you used that is comparable quality to Urban Decay?
Zugeiri O.
Correction to my question: How many can compare this urban decay to a brand like Mac?