BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition set of five travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils that range from neutral to bright shades. The Delirious Travel-Size Set of 5 features five, travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in vibrant shades and edgy neutrals. This set features four new shades, including a deep metallic purple and a bright metallic blue plus, it comes with Perversion, Urban Decay's blackest black hue. With this giftable set's compact size, these pencils are perfect for giving way or using on the go, these liners deliver ultra-long wear and waterproof color. Formulated with jojoba oil, vitamin E, and cottonseed oil to nourish the skin, each creamy, award-winning formula glides on smoothly and dries down to a long-lasting, colorful finish. This set contains: - 5 x 0.03 oz 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion (blackest black matte), Zodiac (smoky black with blue-green 3-D sparkle), Delirious (deep metallic purple with tonal shimmer), Accuse (bright metallic blue w/tonal shimmer), Muse (deep metallic brown with burgundy shimmer) It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• Do these last in the waterline? I have some older urban decay pen...1 Answers
  • Is this size reasonable for the price? 1 Answers
  • Are these long lasting or do they appear to fade as the day goes on?1 Answers
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I was fortunate enough to scoop these up the second I saw them in Sephora and I am so glad I did! The color is so intense and beautiful, goes on super smooth, blends well and lasts forever. My absolutely favorite of the collection is the bronze color but they are all absolutely beautiful. I will continue to buy every collection I come across because it's ways worth it.
ANTIGONE L.
Edmond, OK
I love these colored liners and the fact that they're mini! I travel with a TON of makeup so if they can be smaller, even better. I like to pair these colors with browns and more "normal" color shadows and mascara so that the look isn't TOO crazy but definitely has a little edge. They are super creamy and blend perfectly.
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
I rarely wear eyeliner, but UD's awesome colored, long lasting liners sometimes make me rethink it. These go on smooth, stay put, and are worth buying over and over again! I'd absolutely recommend.
Shelbie C.
I love love love the colors in this collection. The liners are easy to use and apply nice and smoothly. I highly recommend. It's a nice way to get four colors for one low price. Blends well also if used to color lids.
Ann H.
Allentown
I absolutely love Urban Decays eyeliners. Simply put, they are all I wear. They stay on all day, and do not smudge. Since day one they have exceeded my expectations. I wear it every single day, and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a long lasting, easy to apply, high pigment eyeliner. It's the total package.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
I've been using these liners for a while now and they're great. They're extremely pigmented and super long lasting. Got them on sale through Sephora so that was great. Love these liners...I love anything for the eyes by Urban Decay!!
Jenna S.
Clarkston, MI
I love the formula on the 24/7 liners! I think they are vibrant and long lasting and they are perfect for the waterline while bringing intensity. I think it's a great deal to get them in a set because then you can try out deluxe sizes of certain colors you may not have thought to purchase
Liz A.
Titusville, PA
Perfect size for travel. I love perversion so much! It's long lasting and the best crayon eyeliner. I have to get a new one but I usually use it everyday. I got mine at Sephora. Definitely one of best formulas.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love their eyeliners they go on like butter. But they do dry out easily so be careful. The black tends to smudge too much so be careful not to smudge it when you first apply it because it is not fun to get off.
Tamekka M.
Decatur
I didn't like this product it didn't look right on me I like how it apply but it did not look right on my skin tone it might work for lighter women not for darker women yes I will recommend this for others
Ladonna C.
Are these long lasting or do they appear to fade as the day goes on?
Erin F.
Question has been deleted
Ana P.
Is this size reasonable for the price?
Stacey M.
Do these last in the waterline? I have some older urban decay pencils, and they are terrible in the waterline. I thought I read somewhere that they have been reformulated?