BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Setting Spray

Meet your most powerful oil-control ally. De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray mists on weightlessly to make your makeup stay put as it controls oil, deflects surface shine and keeps skin looking beautifully matte. High-tech ingredients help keep foundation, shadow and blush from smudging, sliding or fading—so you hardly ever need to touch up. Goodbye shine. Hello vibrant, long-lasting makeup.

Developed in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, this groundbreaking, tested formula is free of oil and parabens and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to help it stay put and keep skin looking smooth (but never shiny).

In a 7-day study of De-Slick:

100% of participants said De-Slick helped prevent makeup meltdown.
Over 90% said their makeup looked less shiny, didn’t slide and rarely needed to be touched up.
85% said De-Slick is the longest-lasting oil-control product they’ve ever used.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray Doe...2 Answers
  • Will this setting spray keep my makeup on the whole day?2 Answers
  • I want to try this out s bad !!2 Answers
Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
  • "it makes a great setting spray, but it didn’t make me all that matte. still, it kept my makeup on all day, plus it smells great and is very easy to use. i’d recommend it, but it won’t make your skin (especially if you’re oily) completely matte." in 3602 reviews
Brady R.
Park City
I notice two things when I use this product:

1) It decreases the amount of oil on my face at the end of the day.    I have pretty oily skin, and generally by about lunch time I need to plot excess oil off of my forehead--this product makes it so I can go until about 4-5pm before I need to do that.  It isn't magic and won't make all your oil go away, but it will increase the amount of time you look matte.

2) I retain more of my makeup.  I notice I see way more of my foundation/concealer on my wash cloth at the end of the day when I wash my face.

katharine g.
I have a pretty oily t-zone area which I've always struggled with. I used to use oil blotting sheets like CRAZY. I would always have them stashed away in every one of my purses because I knew I would need them within like an hour of doing my makeup. Even though I pressed pretty lightly with the oil absorbing sheets, my makeup would always seem to come off in those areas. Therefore, I would carry around my makeup bag all the time so I could do touch ups whenever I needed to. I finally saw this makeup setting spray and decided to go with the de-slick oil control one. It has no joke changed my life. I do my makeup, then give my face about 5-6 sprays after I'm done. It immediately sets my makeup and makes my face look really fresh. I don't carry around blotting papers with me anymore and I don't carry around my makeup bag. The only thing I need now is lip stuff because obviously that wears off at some point in the day. I seriously still can't believe how amazing my makeup looks after it being on all day long. I 100% love this and recommend it to anyone with any amount of oily skin. It even works great with humidity and sweating. I'm completely in love with this produc
Aaliyah R.
Y’all! Let me tell you about one of THE BEST makeup products you can get if you have oily skin/ combination skin like me. I literally got suckered into a hike with some friends in the middle of the day, in Alabama, during the summer, with a FULL FACE OF MAKEUP. It did NOT MOVE! At one point I actually wiped my hand across my face and I didn’t see any makeup on it. Yes, I would recommend. It’s about $15 for a small bottle and $35 for a big bottle, but worth it!
Tza N.
This product is actually pretty fantastic, and it's one of the better setting sprays i've encountered in my make-up travels. I bought my very first bottle at Ulta, and decided to try it out. Iwas sort of pleasantly surprised that it didn't smell overly chemically! This had a nice smell, went on in a fine mist But as someone with combination skin, the parts that are oily weren't all that mattified by it. BUT with that being said it did indeed make everything stay put with no need for the reapplication of anything where it was sprayed and i can for sure tell the difference wearing makeup with it and without.
Madhu D.
I have a combination skin and got this because its not supposed to my skin oily. I have wore this in summer and winter. In summer I hated it, it made my nose area so oily after few hours of wear. So I went back to All Nighter which performed better than this, in Summer. I am using this in winter and its performing better, and normally my skin is also not getting oily too much. But I may just get All nighter from next time, it works better for me through out the year.
Shyana L.
Jackson , MI
So when I first got this stuff, WOW, like a dream, it worked! I have extremely oily skin and my makeup would slide right off my face. I used this setting spray followed by a powder and my face looked so matte and amazing. After my second bottle purchase, it has somewhat decreased in effectiveness. I'll get that matte look for about 5 hours. Definitely not an all nighter. However, I also changed finishing powder, so it may well be that! Overall, I was shocked that they make a product that could decrease the oil slick that is my face!
Ana F.
Best Setting Spray Ever! I have oily skin and this spray keeps my foundation on over 12 hours and still looks great! I use it everyday. The sprayer is nice and the bottle holds 4oz of product, which is awesome. It dries pretty fast which is great, I'll spray it and fan myself to speed up the dry time, cuz I don't have to wait for stuff to dry at 5am. I work two jobs and I don't get home until 9pm most of the time and my face is still rocking at the end of the day. Best. Setting Spray. Ever. Please UD never stop making this!
Alexis H.
Haysi, VA
this stuff is amazing! i personally love love love this! i wore this for prom and it kept my makeup on for so long! and it was hot outside and i even got my makeup done that morning and prom was the evening! everyone i know that uses this loves it! it goes really good with the foundation Urban Decay all nighter! i definitely recommend this stuff if you want your makeup staying in one place!😊😊
Iris C.
Tampa, FL
I really love this setting spray, but not the price. I used
the oil control formula for years and did not have any issues with breakouts,
etc. I have oily skin and this kept my makeup looking fresh all day even in the
Florida heat. I do get some oil coming through my T-Zone, but that's expected
with oily skin. I stocked up on the old bottle design before UD repackaged the
spray. If you're looking for a good high-end setting spray, I would definitely
recommend this especially if you have oily skin.
Anna C.
Salinas, CA
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I have been using this for years. It sets my makeup beautifully & lasts a good amount of time. I don't have to reapply powder in other areas other than my t zone when it gets oily and it keeps it at bay for about 4 hours for me. It dries fast and the spray provides a nice fine even mist. I haven't tried other higher end setting sprays because I love this one so much. I have combination skin and I recommend this product to people with similar skin type!
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Which is better, this or the skindinavia setting spray?
Courtney
Lakeland, FL
I want this but i am not willing to pay the money before i know if it works good does it work good?
Paige G.
Valley Springs, CA
Is this worth getting??
Mikayla C.
Toronto , ON
For someone with super oily skin, how does this compare to the All Nighter setting spray?
Fatima C.