BY URBAN DECAY #7 in Setting Spray

Meet your most powerful oil-control ally. De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray mists on weightlessly to make your makeup stay put as it controls oil, deflects surface shine and keeps skin looking beautifully matte. High-tech ingredients help keep foundation, shadow and blush from smudging, sliding or fading—so you hardly ever need to touch up. Goodbye shine. Hello vibrant, long-lasting makeup.

Developed in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, this groundbreaking, tested formula is free of oil and parabens and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to help it stay put and keep skin looking smooth (but never shiny).

In a 7-day study of De-Slick:

100% of participants said De-Slick helped prevent makeup meltdown.
Over 90% said their makeup looked less shiny, didn’t slide and rarely needed to be touched up.
85% said De-Slick is the longest-lasting oil-control product they’ve ever used.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray Doe...2 Answers
  • Will this setting spray keep my makeup on the whole day?2 Answers
  • I want to try this out s bad !!2 Answers
Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
  • "it makes a great setting spray, but it didn’t make me all that matte. still, it kept my makeup on all day, plus it smells great and is very easy to use. i’d recommend it, but it won’t make your skin (especially if you’re oily) completely matte." in 3602 reviews
Nicole K.
Franklin, OH
MY HOLY GRAIL!! I’ve struggled with extremely oily skin my entire life. I carried oil wipes around with me everywhere.. until I found this product. Game changer. Does my face still get a little shiny by the end of the night? Yes. But it is nothing compared to when I don’t use it. (My friends without oily skin have no issues at all when using this.) Makeup also looks the same in the morning when I use this and forget to take off my makeup before bed.
Karen A.
San Diego
So far the best setting spray i had. I was on the look out for a setting spray that would give me that matte look i was looking for and when i came across and youtube video and they used this spray i got it the day after. And they were right it really did give my makeup that matte look i wanted and it was great. I didnt even need blotting paper to take the oil off. It was amazing and this is one product where i like to stay stocked up on.
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
This did help with my oily skin type. But all in all I find it a waste of money. I mean it does do what it is advertised to do but again there are way cheaper products that can do the same thing. I did give it 3 stars because it does work and the packaging is super nice. But I just don't see the use in the money being spend on this high price brand? Maybe it's just me though
Brady R.
Park City
I notice two things when I use this product:

1) It decreases the amount of oil on my face at the end of the day.    I have pretty oily skin, and generally by about lunch time I need to plot excess oil off of my forehead--this product makes it so I can go until about 4-5pm before I need to do that.  It isn't magic and won't make all your oil go away, but it will increase the amount of time you look matte.

2) I retain more of my makeup.  I notice I see way more of my foundation/concealer on my wash cloth at the end of the day when I wash my face.

Jeni R.
P C Beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this after my skincare, before makeup and after I’ve applied my foundation and setting powder. It’s great and really does help with keeping my oils at bay. I use this in conjunction with another setting spray when finishing off my makeup look. Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
katharine g.
I have a pretty oily t-zone area which I've always struggled with. I used to use oil blotting sheets like CRAZY. I would always have them stashed away in every one of my purses because I knew I would need them within like an hour of doing my makeup. Even though I pressed pretty lightly with the oil absorbing sheets, my makeup would always seem to come off in those areas. Therefore, I would carry around my makeup bag all the time so I could do touch ups whenever I needed to. I finally saw this makeup setting spray and decided to go with the de-slick oil control one. It has no joke changed my life. I do my makeup, then give my face about 5-6 sprays after I'm done. It immediately sets my makeup and makes my face look really fresh. I don't carry around blotting papers with me anymore and I don't carry around my makeup bag. The only thing I need now is lip stuff because obviously that wears off at some point in the day. I seriously still can't believe how amazing my makeup looks after it being on all day long. I 100% love this and recommend it to anyone with any amount of oily skin. It even works great with humidity and sweating. I'm completely in love with this produc
Kimberly I.
This is one of my favorite makeup setting sprays that I have purchased. I do think that the price is a bit high for the amount that you receive in the bottle. My makeup does stay on for at least 6-8 hours depending on the day and what I am doing. If you are looking for a high-end setting spray, then pick this up!
Emily R.
South Daytona, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Listen! The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because this:

Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray is a collab with @skindinavia.
The Urban Decay is 118 ml. And retails for about $32 norm. Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray is 286 ml. and is $39 from the site ALL DAY👏🏼 I ordered when they had a deal and got 30% off, so I got the big bottle for $27 and change!!

All in all, the Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray is a quality setting spray. But, if you like more bang for your 💵, Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray is 2X as much product, for ALMOST the same price!

To me that’s what you call a #nobrainer
Uyen N.
NO MORE OILY SKIN! I love love love using this but the only thing I would say is that its a little expensive for a spray bottle. It really helps my makeup stay on my face without the oiliness that usually happens and I'm out for too long, either in the sun or in a more active situation.
shawnnamariep P.
Anaheim , CA
This is a good setting spray, although I know people are obsessed with this brand (especially “All nighter”) and I don’t really see the obsession. It does work well and the full size bottle will last awhile (I don’t spray a ton on my face, maybe 4-5 pumps). It’s a little on the pricier side and I only say that because I have used cheaper setting sprays that worked just as well. I have oily skin and this does seem the tame the oil but I do need to blot after 4-5 hours (which I have had to do with any setting spray). After blotting my makeup looks refreshed though so I do think this one helps keep it on all day long! It smells kinda weird to me, not terrible but kinda like a bad, cheap perfume (not enough to stop using it and the smell doesn’t last at all). I still give this 4 stars as it performs well.
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Which is better, this or the skindinavia setting spray?
Courtney
Lakeland, FL
I want this but i am not willing to pay the money before i know if it works good does it work good?
Paige G.
Valley Springs, CA
Is this worth getting??
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
For someone with super oily skin, how does this compare to the All Nighter setting spray?
Fatima C.