BY URBAN DECAY #4 in Setting Spray

Meet your most powerful oil-control ally. De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray mists on weightlessly to make your makeup stay put as it controls oil, deflects surface shine and keeps skin looking beautifully matte. High-tech ingredients help keep foundation, shadow and blush from smudging, sliding or fading—so you hardly ever need to touch up. Goodbye shine. Hello vibrant, long-lasting makeup.

Developed in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, this groundbreaking, tested formula is free of oil and parabens and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to help it stay put and keep skin looking smooth (but never shiny).

In a 7-day study of De-Slick:*

• 100% of participants said De-Slick helped prevent makeup meltdown.
• Over 90% said their makeup looked less shiny, didn’t slide and rarely needed to be touched up.
• 85% said De-Slick is the longest-lasting oil-control product they’ve ever used.

*Based on a 35-person study.

Fill Weight: 118 ml / 4.0 fl oz

INGREDIENTS: Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Parfum / Fragrance, Propanediol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Poloxamer 407, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.

• Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray Does this l...1 Answers
  • Favorite setting spray ?? Personal favorite: Urban Decay De-Sli...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
The Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control setting spray was the first setting spray I had tried a few years ago. I have extremely oily skin and was trying to find a way to keep my skin from looking and feeling like an oil slick at the end of the day. I bought the regular-sized bottle from ULTA and thought it was kinda pricey for the size, but if it worked, who cares.

After using up the bottle (which did not take as long as I would have liked), I did see some reduction of oily at the end of the day, but my makeup did wear down a lot, so this product did minor oil control and almost did nothing towards keeping my makeup looking fresh.

I bought the XL size from Hautelook which definitely was a better deal, and after using that one up, started looking into other brands. I have to say, I do like a few other brands better, like the Skindanavia one - even though the UD ones are made from Skindanavia, the formulations may be different, because I get better results from the one directly branded Skindanavia.
Emily K.
OMG THIS IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I do not even know how people live without this stuff in their makeup routine! If I run out I do not even bother doing my makeup because I figure it will be an entire waste of my makeup seeing as it will only last half the day. When you set your face with this it will last until you physically remove it with makeup remover. I recently went to an outdoor concert and it was 80 degrees with 84% humidity. Needless to say I was sweating to death, my hair was a wreck, but my makeup looked FLAWLESS (I knew I would be sweating so I did spray extra that day). Everyone I was with commented on how I didn't even look like I was sweating at all. THIS STUFF IS SERIOUSLY A MIRACLE BUY IT NOW! GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!
Jennifer W.
This is a great setting spray! I have combo dry/oily skin. I am legit 50/50 ideally dry in the am and a grease ball by bed time so to have finely giving in to try a high end brand was a big deal. I'm so happy I did tho! This setting spray is awesome! I get really oily in the summer so I might not need this in the winter when my skin is more dry I'll use the all nighter. I will go back to this one if I need too. Here I am after about 12 hours running errands in 79 degree weather. I don't think I blotted at all and I didn't use a setting powder cause I wanted to see how the spray did on its own. I look dewy but not gross and not nearly as bad as without the spray. I ware glasses so a little wore off on my nose but other then that it was great.
Carrissa F.
So this was an impulse grab, standing in the line at Sephora. But I am very glad I grabbed it. I had used the original UD setting spray before (during plays and such), but it was always borrowed from someone else, so I hadn't ever actually looked at the product or read what it was supposed to do. Then when I was in the store, I saw that there were other kinds and I read each of them. Finding the De-slick was a lifesaver. I have combination oily/normal skin with extreme oiliness in my t-zone and nothing could really work to keep my makeup from sliding off my face until I found this. I have the small bottle and use it pretty often and it still hasn't run out after a month and a half (if you use it like the instructions say).
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
Some people can wear any type of foundation they please and look glowing and beautiful. Others of us must go to extreme lengths to find something that can adhere to our unfortunate oily faces. I suffer from the latter prob. It's difficult to find a foundation that doesn't melt off within two minutes, but isn't too matte. I find that matte foundations do keep shine face under control, but are also dull and aging. That's where Urban Decay De-slick comes in. Spritz it over your foundation and it not only keeps it in place until you die (or wash your face, whatever comes first) it also gives you a nice, youthful dewy appearance. WORTH IT FOLKS
Avani P.
I've heard so many great things about this spray and honestly, I'm used to having my skin reject what works for the majority of others, so I didn't go in with high expectations. This kept me matte for about 2 hours and I don't have extremely oily skin, so the fact that my whole face seemed to just swimming in oil was a shock. I have sensitive acne-prone combination skin and I do have days where I am more on the oily side, but never as bad as this spray made me look. I even tried using a setting powder in conjunction, but it was not much help. My makeup did last longer, so I will admit that, but it wasn't worth the shine I was giving off.
Katy P.
This is my all-time favorite setting spray!

I have VERY oily skin. If I don't use a wide array of powders and hit certain steps in my makeup routine, my makeup can start to basically melt off (which no one wants). But this stuff is my holy grail. Just a few spritz of this product and I am good to go for hours!! It keeps my skin looking matte for so much longer & lasts really well. But it doesn't just do a good job at keeping my skin matte - it IS a setting spray, so it helps lock in other makeup as well. When someone asks me for advice on choosing a setting spray, I immediately recommend this one. Amazing!!!
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite setting spray!

This is my favorite setting spray for a few reasons: it helps to keep my oily skin under control, it makes my makeup last ALL NIGHT during my 13 hour shifts, it feels nice in my skin (not sticky or tacky), it has a fine mist (not giant, makeup-ruining globs), and I think it has a pleasant scent. I know $30 for a spray can feel like a lot, but honestly, this spray is so worth it! I also have a travel size that has a permanent home in my bag. I just keep refilling it! If you're on the fence about this setting spray, just go for it. You won't be let down by this cult favorite mist!!
Nicole M.
Knoxville
Where has this been all my life??? I have EXTREMELY oily skin. Within an hour of putting on my makeup my skin is so oily, it would look terrible. I tried everything! The blotting wipes would work for about 30 mins, but I was constantly using them. Which in turn would start removing my foundation. Then I found this product!!!!!! It's life changing!!!!! I spray it on in the morning and it lasts all day, not only does it keep my skin oil FREE. It also keeps my makeup looking flawless! Thank you Urban Decay!! Your products help give me confidence and bring my inward beauty outward!!!❤
veronica m.
Hayward, CA
Let me start off by telling you that you could get chicken on my face. Yep, I get that oily, especially in warmer seasons. Recently started using this setting spray and it REALLY helped. Now instead of looking like I'm covered in bacon grease an hour after doing my makeup I only get a mild dewy look about 4-6 later. Since its dewy and not oily looking I can either do a slight touch up with translucent powder to keep matte for another 4ish hours or leave it be. With no touch ups I will be oily by the 8 or 9 hour mark tho but thats a HUGE difference. Highly recommend you try this!
Jana M.
Andover, CT
Which is better, this or the skindinavia setting spray?
Courtney
Lakeland, FL
I want this but i am not willing to pay the money before i know if it works good does it work good?
Paige G.
Valley Springs, CA
Is this worth getting??
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
For someone with super oily skin, how does this compare to the All Nighter setting spray?
Fatima C.