BeautyFaceFace MakeupUrban Decay
De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

Meet your most powerful oil-control ally. Our travel-size De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray mists on weightlessly to make makeup stay put as it controls oil, deflects surface shine and keeps skin looking beautifully matte. High-tech ingredients help keep foundation, shadow and blush from smudging, sliding or fading—so you hardly ever need to touch up. Goodbye shine. Hello vibrant, long-lasting makeup.

How long does your make up stay on with this spray?
Why? Are some products from resolution like the creative pallets available to review
What are some of your favorite setting/facial sprays? Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray St. Ives Yaaas Face Mist Happy Grapefruit [product:mario-badescu-facial-spray-with-aloe-herbs-and-rosewater]
Start your review of Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
it makes a great setting spray, but it didn’t make me all that matte. still, it kept my makeup on all day, plus it smells great and is very easy to use. i’d recommend it, but it won’t make your skin (especially if you’re oily) completely matte.in reviews
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far, my holy grail. I have combination skin and my tzone gets extremely oily throughout the day. With this, I'm oil free and look like my makeup was just applied. I dont know what kind of magic this is, but I'm all for it!
Sierra W.
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Sierra W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! this stuff is amazing! It works wonders for oily skin, usually like an hr after I do my make up my face wants to slide off from all the oil but not with this, it keeps me shine free and my makeup looking great all day
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this setting spray for several years now and I totally love it it’s very inexpensive compared to other brands and it’s serves it’s purpose I highly recommend it
Ashley K.
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Ashley K.
This is my holy grail. Shower scene? Perfect. Club night? Perfect. Hot night out with ur Bae? Perfect. Just don’t smudge ur face into any sheets and this bad boy has u covered. I use this religiously for any event. It’s gotten me thru modeling gigs with water involved!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,541 reviews
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Jolie D.
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Urban Decay de-slick setting spray for oily skin types. Keeps skin looking fresh and matte all day. Feels light and faint when you first spray it on. The barely there floral scent does not bother me at all. Be sure to shake the bottle first!! Really important and necessary step. This is not a primer, this sets your makeup when it’s done. This is for people who might get oily as the day goes on. It does deflect shine and won’t have you looking wet in pictures. Your skin will look flawlessly matte. This is not heavy and you do not feel it once it is applied. If you are very oily, you might need an oil controlling primer.
Diani G.
Paris , KY
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Diani G.
Mi favorito de todos los tiempos, fija súper bien olor bien y precio también. Siempre
Hope L.
Holland, MI
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Hope L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this setting spray! Not only did it keep my makeup in place all day, but it didn’t cause my face to feel caked or my makeup to crease! I would totally recommend this product! I definitely will be purchasing this product again! Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray #urbandecay #allnightsettingspray #beauty #beautyjunkie #settingspray #influenster #sephora
Elizabeth F.
Parkville , MD
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Elizabeth F.
My one last final touch each day always goes to Urban Decay Setting Spray! I use the de-slick one because it's great for my oily skin. Make up stays flawless all day!
Angie B.
Laurel, DE
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Angie B.
Love this setting spray!!!! Not only does this set my make up and give me a matte finish, it also keeps down my oily daytime “glow”. I can’t beat my face without it!
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this spray. Even when it’s balmy and hot outside, if I use this spray I don’t feel my makeup sliding off (even during a summer trip to New Orleans). Sometimes after a rough night out, I forget to take my makeup off and when wake up it still looks decent 😂

606 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Wow, I've really got to hand it to Urban Decay: So far their Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray that I have been wearing for hours today seems pretty excellent to me! Just a few mists on my face, several hours ago, and even my nose which is VERY prone to oiliness and is unfortunately a shiny mess in need of cleaning several times a day..is pretty minimally oily!!! Even hours after using it! This is a product I feel comfortable to highly recommend (5/5 stars, more even), and I may be getting at least one if not two more for myself online, after I double check that their 50% off sale is still in effect! 💗💖😊
il y a un mois
Stephanie J. il y a un mois
I think I must try this!! #urbandecay it's on my Christmas list .
il y a un mois
Hey hey hey, just *look* what we freaking have here! - It's my birthday gift (Rare by Selena Gomez Lip and Cheek duo set), 2 different perfume sample, and a Kat Von D lip color (blue) which I am choosing to use as a liquid/cream eyeshadow all on the right, *and* my my new Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray, Urban Decay Stoned Vibes 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Raw Energy, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (in shade 'Freak', a light shimmer/metallic green, and Urban Decay Lash Freak Travel Size Volumizing Mascara (which I am giving another try, as I believe that the first time I tried this mascara, I may have just gotten a bad tube, which tarnished my first experience)! Ooh, I am a happy lady today...and it's also my bday in two days, woop!! Celebrating out for lunch at Benihana in MOA with Kirk (my boyfriend who I live with) and my immediate family (parents and brother) for my first time at Benihana, and I'm feeling pretty psyched tbh!! Also, my mom even mentioned that if we were all interested/have some room left after having lunch, we can go to Sugar Factory all together, for sweet and unique drinks, which she and my brother have tried and said are good (the ones they've had before)! Yay, oh this just puts me in a great mood today!!!!! 😊😄🥳
Sabrina L. il y a un mois
I gotta follow my birthday twin! Mine is in two days as well!!!! I chose the same birthday gift as you too, the Selena Gomez. Twinning!! Can wait to see what looks you do with yours 💄👩‍🎤. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays!!! 🥳🧁🎁🎂🎈🎉