MakeupFace MakeupMakeup Finishing SpraysUrban Decay
De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

Meet your most powerful oil-control ally. Our travel-size De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray mists on weightlessly to make makeup stay put as it controls oil, deflects surface shine and keeps skin looking beautifully matte. High-tech ingredients help keep foundation, shadow and blush from smudging, sliding or fading—so you hardly ever need to touch up. Goodbye shine. Hello vibrant, long-lasting makeup.

Is this an actual good setting spray I’m just getting into makeup 😂?
I’ve never used a setting spray before, I would just use hairspray. Would you recommend [product:urban-decay-all-nighter-setting-spray] for first time use?
Do you think this is the best setting spray? Or any similar dupes?
Start your review of Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
it makes a great setting spray, but it didn’t make me all that matte. still, it kept my makeup on all day, plus it smells great and is very easy to use. i’d recommend it, but it won’t make your skin (especially if you’re oily) completely matte.in reviews
Glen Ellyn, IL
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far, my holy grail. I have combination skin and my tzone gets extremely oily throughout the day. With this, I'm oil free and look like my makeup was just applied. I dont know what kind of magic this is, but I'm all for it!
Bronx, NY
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this setting spray for several years now and I totally love it it’s very inexpensive compared to other brands and it’s serves it’s purpose I highly recommend it
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Ashley K.
This is my holy grail. Shower scene? Perfect. Club night? Perfect. Hot night out with ur Bae? Perfect. Just don’t smudge ur face into any sheets and this bad boy has u covered. I use this religiously for any event. It’s gotten me thru modeling gigs with water involved!
Paris , KY
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Diani G.
Mi favorito de todos los tiempos, fija súper bien olor bien y precio también. Siempre
Rochester Hills , MI
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Hope L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this setting spray! Not only did it keep my makeup in place all day, but it didn’t cause my face to feel caked or my makeup to crease! I would totally recommend this product! I definitely will be purchasing this product again! Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray #urbandecay #allnightsettingspray #beauty #beautyjunkie #settingspray #influenster #sephora
Laurel, DE
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Angie B.
Love this setting spray!!!! Not only does this set my make up and give me a matte finish, it also keeps down my oily daytime “glow”. I can’t beat my face without it!
Austin, TX
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by allie G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The De-Slick Urban Decay Setting Spray is amazing!! I’ve noticed a huge difference when it comes to the oil build up of my face. My face doesn’t get nearly as oily as quickly as it used to. I’ve been using this product in my day-to-day routine for about 4 months....and I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Ennis, TX
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Timeless G.
This should be your summer go to pick ups especially if you live in hot climates like Texas and Florida. I use both the deslick and all nighter together and they assist me in being matte for most of the day. I appreciate that it comes in travels sizes. So bomb Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Arlington, VA
1,320 reviews
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Rhonda J.
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Rhonda J.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the Urban Decay de-slick setting spray for oily skin types. Keeps skin looking fresh and matte all day. Feels light and faint when you first spray it on. The barely there floral scent does not bother me at all. Be sure to shake the bottle first!! Really important and necessary step. This is not a primer, this sets your makeup when it’s done. This is for people who might get oily as the day goes on. It does deflect shine and won’t have you looking wet in pictures. Your skin will look flawlessly matte. This is not heavy and you do not feel it once it is applied. If you are very oily, you might need an oil controlling primer.
Burlington, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Will your makeup survive a torrential downpour with this setting spray? ABSOLUTELY! Will your makeup still look good after being on the roof of a hotel in mid-July Rome, Italy weather? HELL YES! This setting spray is my holy grail and I always go back to it. Nothing else compares. I have combination skin and this controls my oils without drying out my skin. I’ve been using this setting spray for over four years and I will continue to use it. I absolutely believe it is worth the high price tag. I highly recommend!

595 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Palm Coast, FL
il y a 3 mois
Ann R. il y a 3 mois
Absolutely works perfect and all types of skin