2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #76 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

One of our Co-Founder s favorite products! This shine-stopping pressed powder blots oil and keeps shine at bay. Try it on naked skin , or over foundation . Because the formula contains super lightweight, oil-absorbing rice powder, you won t feel the powder, but you ll see the shine-free results. The lavender shade applies invisibly and works on every skin tone, from dark chocolate to palest porcelain. Keep De-Slick in your bag at all times! The gorgeous, transparent purple compact seems to glow from within, featuring Urban Decay embellishments of skulls, flourishes and flowers. Pop it open to reveal a mirror and handy application puff. "We don t do animal testing.  How could anyone?" see more...

• I have oily skin, but have some dry spots. Some powders don't sit ...1 Answers
  • I have the biggest love for a good foundation, of course I have one...1 Answers
  • Will this make my Urban Decay liquid foundation stay longer? 1 Answers
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Review for: Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder 0.38 oz
I absolutely love this product. I've tried many pressed translucent powders and this has been one of the best so far. It doesn't cake and did the best at preventing my face from being oily often. The packaging is gorgeous and very sturdy. I would purchase it again but the product runs out very quickly, making it quite expensive considering how long it doesn't last. I love the product but don't think the price is worth how little the compact lasts.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Galloway, OH
I love this powder! This compact is really good for on the go or for vacations. It is not a loose powder, so you don't have to worry about spilling it or having it come out in your purse or travel bag. It comes with an applicator but I find it useful to use a powder brush to apply it. But again for on the go, the applicator is handy to have. I have oily skin and it helps keep the oil down and sets my makeup really well.
Hira Q.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The powder itself is nice and finely milled. However, it did not blend well with the rest of my makeup. After a couple hours of wear, I noticed my foundation looked separated on my forehead, nose , and chin (the oiliest spots on my face). This was the only thing new in my routine, so I knew this setting powder didn't want to play nice. However, my sister who is normal skin loves it!
Socheata S.
Socheata S.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this product. I have really oily skin and I apply this powder after my foundation. Normally, by the end of the day my oily skin absorbs my foundation and I just shine. But when I started using UD De-Slick Mattifying Powder, I don't shine anymore. It last for hours! I recommend it for anyone with oily skin. Plus, it comes with a handy dandy mirror.
Nelofer S.
Nelofer S.
Glenview, IL
Review for: Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder 0.38 oz
This product is so nice! First off, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, with the royal purple lids and urban decay rose design. The powder isn't loose which I really appreciate. It comes with a powder blender, but I use my urban decay collection powder brush. This power can also be used as a highlighter which is nice. It creates a lovely finish, photo-ready.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder, .4 oz
I'm a huge fan of all things Urban Decay! So of course I was pleased with this product. It's perfect to apply over your base foundation to make it easier to apply the rest of your makeup. This is a nice alternative if you are not a fan of loose translucent powder and I definitely recommend this!
Meily C.
Meily C.
I have oily skin and this powder is amazing, i usually use it or blotting after a long day at work or when I'm out. The packaging is beautiful and I always have friend complimenting it. Very matte finish and I would absolutely buy it again because its so effective.
Veronika A.
Veronika A.
I have very oily skin and have found that this powder works great for me. I can go the majority of the day without noticing any shine. On days when I don't have time to do my makeup, but my face looks shiny, I'll use this as a quick fix solution. Great product!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Review for: Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder 0.38 oz
While I love Urban Decay and think they can do no wrong, this isn't my favorite setting powder of all time. I think both the Charlotte Tilbury and Laura Mercier powders are better! That said, my skin is more dry than oily so maybe this just didn't work for me.
Darian D.
Darian D.
Review for: Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder, .4 oz
I always keep this product in my purse for touch ups throughout the day! I suffer from oily skin and love to apply this product after the gym or after a long day at the beach to keep the oil away. It's a nice texture and completely translucent.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
oxnard, CA
I have very oily skin will these keep my face fro the oil
Anais F.
Anais F.
Im scared that it is going to make me look like a ghost. does anyone know how it looks on medium to dark skin tones?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Does it work ?
Shirin B.
Shirin B.
Canada
I have heard good things about mattifying powders before but I am yet to find one that works, is this one that works?
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this powder perform?? Does it leave you with a powdery white cast... Will I need to use a fix mist over it?