Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder

This lightweight pressed powder blots oil and stops shine without messing up your makeup. Shiny can be really good (when it comes to expensive jewelry, for example) or really bad (when it comes to your T-zone). To curb shiny skin and keep the attention on you for all the RIGHT reasons, use De-Slick, our cult-favorite, shine-stopping pressed powder.

Don’t let the pale lavender color fool you; this baby goes on invisibly and works on every skin tone. Try it on naked skin (if you run into the hot guy at the gym), or over foundation (for touch-ups on the dance floor without destroying your makeup). Because the formula contains super lightweight, oil-absorbing rice powder, you won't feel the powder but you'll see the shine-free results.

Because it’s made from rice powder, this lightweight, super-absorbent formula not only banishes shine, but also absorbs oil. Most pressed powders mix with the skin’s natural oils and can end up looking cakey on your complexion, but not De-Slick. And it’s infused with tea tree oil to calm and soothe sensitive skin.

This shine-fighting formula comes in a luxe Lucite compact with a pretty-but-edgy design drenched in our signature dark purple (so you’ll look as good applying it as you will afterward).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

De-slick Ingredients:

• Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
  • Tocopherol
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate
  • Methicone
  • Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale)
  • Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

• CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)

Does this help if you use it throughout the day or is it meant for just after makeup application ?
Does this product give any coverage like other compacts. I have been using the MAC studio fix and I love it, so want to know if that is the same case with this product ?
Does this product work better than other translucent powders?
Start your review of Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder!
Roseville, MN
Don't know if they still make this. I really liked it as a touch up powder. Might have to go and look to see if it's still made.
It’s just a amazing product that actually lasts and you don’t have to keep checking to see if you when from flawless to homeless
N Hollywood, CA
Best blotting powder. Plus it has applicator. I don’t like use the brush. Perfect for my t zone and for all year long matte face.
Porterville, CA
This is on the pricy side but it’s totally worth the money! Since I have oily combination skin it helps when I have an oily face
Waxahachie, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder is very dry and cakey looking and isn’t very translucent at all! I know it’s mattifying but it was more like flour!
Moselle
I love this product for how it feels over my foundation and concealer. I know it won’t be going anywhere and it looks velvety.
springfield,ky
This is. Great product. Cost efficient and I would buy it again. Love this and recommend to anyone! Makes your face feel great!
Moriarty, NM
Goes on great. But can leave you looking a little lighter than normal. Love how easy it is to carry around with you in a purse.
Rogersville, MO
Didn't see as much matte as I hoped for with this. I have oily skin and it didn't mattefy as I had hoped. Kimd of disappointed
Montgomery, AL
This powder is great. It doesn’t make the skin too dry. It is very light weight. I like the packaging. It is a very good value.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...