BY URBAN DECAY

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel see more...

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
shea s.
Liked it..us very nice..i have this with me for a year now..and can say i am gonna buy another..really like it!!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I’m so sad that this is discontinued that I’ve been making mine last for ages, which isn’t that hard considering you only have to use a tiny fingertip full to cover your face. My face stays matte all night even after dancing and sweating
Megan D.
Nashville
I was really disappointed with this product.

I purchased it from Sephora after trying it on in the store and was excited to try it out! My skin is oily, and I thought it helped mattify my oil.
After 30 mins, my skin was oilier than ever.

I used it for two weeks, and the same results appeared on face. Oily after 30 mins, after each application.

The following week my skin was breaking out with cystic acne on my entire face, so I discontinued using.

I hope other people will not have the results I had, I highly don't recommend this product. So happy to see that they discontinued this product.
Brittney O.
I wish UD would bring this primer back!! This primer was so good especially for oily skin girls or during the summer when you're in the hot/humid weather. This primer would leave you matte all day and even through the night. It was so good! I wish they would bring it back
Rhiannon P.
It seemed to help with my oily skin, and helped keep foundation in place - my only complaint is that it would crumble on my skin sometimes. I had to pat it in - not rub - for it to work. I used it up, and definitely need to buy again once my current primer is gone!
Casey C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I use this on my forehead and around my nose. When I put this on, I notice that in the process of applying, it rubs off in little pieces. But this is not a product for exfoliation..so this should not be happening. It's like when you rub moist skin, sometimes you see that as you run, you rub the dead skin off. This is what this product is like for me. I will not be purchasing again.
Kellie H.
New Bedford , MA
3 out of four seasons a year I have combination dry/oily skin I even buy foundation that looks better when it oxidizes to compensate. But once summer hits my skin is more oily than the an oil rig.., seriously I could bottle it save the natural resources. Anywho... after years of trying mattifying products from powders to oil absorbing sheets, I tried De-Slick and I can't stop singing it's praises! My skin looks dope and shine free all day! No lie!
Rebecca C.
Does not last long. I dont like the way it applies. Feels rough. Skin felt oily after an hour. Would not recommend it.
Ejaaz A.
Alexandria, LA
I really wanted to like this, but I don't see a difference in matteness or longevity of my makeup. Marketed to oily skin and I have that in buckets. Cute packaging! There are better primers out there.
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.