BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a s...1 Answers
Alexis J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was an amazing product. Does not feel sticky and helps define your makeup. I also love the range of different products of this brand. There are no cons for me and it is great for oily skin by helping it feel moisturized. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
Makes my makeup so smooth and look extremely flawless as if it were photoshop ......................
Jazmin L.
Montclair, CA
I am so happy that matte is so in tres right now because I hate how my skin looks agony from oils or just the pigmentation of the products this fixes the problem for me and it is upper easy to apply.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
This was was rather dense and felt hard to put on my face without it balling up with other products on my face. It did keep me more matte, but I wouldn't repurchase.
Ashley F.
Aurora, CO
This product is great for women with oily skin. This product is a light weight gel that keeps the skin matte all day. This product will tighten you pores, giving you a more youthful look. This product is shine free as well. I would not buy this product again, because through out the day I notice a tad bit of oil picking through.
Marissa M.
Rutland, VT
I have naturally oily skin and this product helps keep my face from getting shiny throughout the day.
Genesis B.
Fairfield , Ca
I like it but I feel like there's better ones, easy to apply but it felt a little heavy. I won't recommend to people. One of its cons would be its price.
Daisy V.
The perfect gel. My skin usually gets oily but this is the product for a date night or a girls night out !
Monica G.
moreno valley
The type of skin type that i have is usually oily to combination but more leaning on the oily side so this product really really keeps the oils away and even at the end of the day i did not find the need to have to retouch or put any type of powder on my face to keep the oil away and i really think this has to do with this product.
CeeCee M.
Northport, AL
I love me a good primer this is a good one urban decay products always get the job done
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.