BY URBAN DECAY

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel see more...

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN
I didn't like it all. To much money for not very good coverage at all. Walmart stuff worked way better my face felt gross after words I don't recommend it at all. I threw mine away after one use of it
Courtney M.
I was not a fan of this product, it left a white cast on my face a few minutes after the application. I also am not a fan of the product being in a tube. It makes application messier.
Shelby A.
Addison, TX
I was not really a fan of this gel. It was easy to use but I just don't think it worked with my oily skin. I felt like for the price it didn't "de-slick" my skin like I anticipated.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
I really did not like this one, and I am a huge UD fan. It left this weird residue on my face and made makeup application weird. Not my favorite at all I could totally skip this one
lara g.
buenos aires argentina
i dont like it this product because he is so fatty for my skin in i dont use that for this reason
Tamiah W.
Riverdale,Ga
I hate this gel. Maybe it's just me but I feel as if it doesn't do its job. It isn't at matte as I'd like it to be. It feels almost sticky and watery.
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
I haven't used any of these products. I have dry skin and tend to stick to the ones I know will work.
Trina C.
Not my favorite. I usually have something to mattify my nose since that's the only place i actually get oily. However, this didn't help at all.
Kami M.
Jersey city , NJ
This has never worked as a mattifier for me no matter what stage of my life I've tried it. If you have oily skin and/or are acne-prone, this is just not a good option for you.
G G.
This did absolutely nothing for my oil slick skin. I was greasy an hour after applying and a total mess by the end of the day. I won't be using this again and I wouldn't recommend it for those with super oily skin.
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.