BY URBAN DECAY

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel see more...

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
Ediane S.
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural.
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
shea s.
Liked it..us very nice..i have this with me for a year now..and can say i am gonna buy another..really like it!!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I’m so sad that this is discontinued that I’ve been making mine last for ages, which isn’t that hard considering you only have to use a tiny fingertip full to cover your face. My face stays matte all night even after dancing and sweating
Brittney O.
I wish UD would bring this primer back!! This primer was so good especially for oily skin girls or during the summer when you're in the hot/humid weather. This primer would leave you matte all day and even through the night. It was so good! I wish they would bring it back
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
3 out of four seasons a year I have combination dry/oily skin I even buy foundation that looks better when it oxidizes to compensate. But once summer hits my skin is more oily than the an oil rig.., seriously I could bottle it save the natural resources. Anywho... after years of trying mattifying products from powders to oil absorbing sheets, I tried De-Slick and I can't stop singing it's praises! My skin looks dope and shine free all day! No lie!
Cassidy G.
Greensboro, NC
I love this! You don't need to use a lot to make it work, and it lasts all day! I have combination skin and it worked so well.
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Helps feel a fresh feeling skin. Weightless and radiant skin finish. One of the best products I have tried
Brittani H.
I love this product it gives me the look that I am looking for, it makes my face flawless, and stays on for most of the day if not all day until I remove my make up.
Looooooooove it! Awesome! Amazing! One of the best products like EVER! Feels very natural on your face and gives the perfect look.
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.