BY URBAN DECAY

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel see more...

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
KP Y.
This product is a tad bit expensive but definitely worth it. My mom and I use this product.
Veronika E.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this product. It keeps me shine free all day and into the night! A great staple!
Zenaida S.
El Paso, TX
This was one of the of the best gels i have used in my life i love this so much !!
alejandra l.
lake geneva
Like it. Its one of my top products a great product to have. Great for travel bag
Jhosely B.
It's so good, and texture is execellent, this product because is really good
Megan D.
Nashville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really disappointed with this product.

I purchased it from Sephora after trying it on in the store and was excited to try it out! My skin is oily, and I thought it helped mattify my oil.
After 30 mins, my skin was oilier than ever.

I used it for two weeks, and the same results appeared on face. Oily after 30 mins, after each application.

The following week my skin was breaking out with cystic acne on my entire face, so I discontinued using.

I hope other people will not have the results I had, I highly don't recommend this product. So happy to see that they discontinued this product.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m so sad that this is discontinued that I’ve been making mine last for ages, which isn’t that hard considering you only have to use a tiny fingertip full to cover your face. My face stays matte all night even after dancing and sweating
lear33431Rosmira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good way to help control and minimize the appearance of excess shine when skin is oily. This weightless gel contains absorbent magnesium aluminum silicate along with a slip agent, anti-irritant, preservatives, and fragrance (the fragrance is subtle). This helps stop shine whether applied under or over makeup, should you wish to absorb shine before touching up your powder. It joins the ranks of the small amount of oil-absorbing products that truly work as claimed.
Kellie H.
New Bedford , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
3 out of four seasons a year I have combination dry/oily skin I even buy foundation that looks better when it oxidizes to compensate. But once summer hits my skin is more oily than the an oil rig.., seriously I could bottle it save the natural resources. Anywho... after years of trying mattifying products from powders to oil absorbing sheets, I tried De-Slick and I can't stop singing it's praises! My skin looks dope and shine free all day! No lie!
Ashley F.
Aurora, CO
This product is great for women with oily skin. This product is a light weight gel that keeps the skin matte all day. This product will tighten you pores, giving you a more youthful look. This product is shine free as well. I would not buy this product again, because through out the day I notice a tad bit of oil picking through.
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.