BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a s...1 Answers
Vanessa R.
This is a very cool product I have tried this for the first time not too long ago and I really do enjoy it it gives you a matte finish it's very easy to apply I do not use it often but when I do I am satisfied and recommend it to anyone who wants to try it
Esther C.
Edinburg , TX
This stuff works amazingly well. To be honest, the only reason I'm giving it four stars is because my step 1 smoothing primer from MUFE is my top notch. But this stuff is super comparable and amazing too. I think it might be cheaper, not too sure though.
Rhiannon P.
It seemed to help with my oily skin, and helped keep foundation in place - my only complaint is that it would crumble on my skin sometimes. I had to pat it in - not rub - for it to work. I used it up, and definitely need to buy again once my current primer is gone!
Marie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a sample and tried to use it in my T-zone to mattify it- did not work well with my skin type. It was fine when I wore it underneath my makeup but my T-zone skin was more irritated after I took it off. Would definitely reccomend doing a patch test!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because I have very oily skin and I've finally found a product that lasts all day. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. It makes my skin so smooth and flawless and leaves me needing less makeup in order to tame my oily skin.
Amanda B.
Alexandria, VA
Not my favorite from my go-to prestige brand but it does alright. I prefer the De-Slick spray applied before and after applying makeup. For some reason the gel doesn't last as long as the spray and just ends up being another greasy layer on my face.
Sheree K.
Homestead, FL
This stuff is amazing it works so well with my foundation and keeps me from getting oily. You can be a bit pricey but it's well worth it because it allows you to use less Foundation
Britta T.
Allen, KY
I absolutely LOVE this! I have shiny skin even when my face isn't oily and this really does the trick! Beautiful matte finish and perfect for my oily skin. I will definitely purchase again and recommend to anyone!
Susan M.
Carolina, WV
I usually love anything Urban Decay but this item only made my oily skin worse. I had the same problem with their setting spray that is specifically for oily or combination skin.
Kali S.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of the newest products I have loved. I have pale skin and it looks oily a lot. I've been looking for a matte product that worked well with my skin for a while and nothing was working, this works beautifully! Highly recommend!
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.