BY URBAN DECAY

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel see more...

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
matilyn p.
Elmer, MO
I have tons of these tubes and i would buy more there a little on the expensive.My whole family uses this.
Vanessa G.
Camarillo, CA
This is great leave make up feeling soft and it looks flawless. A little goes a long way. Hides your pores
Rachel S.
fitchburg ma, Massachusetts
Having oily skin this makes my makeup look perfect I put it on under foundation and it stays on all day
Kaitlin C.
Does what its made to do. Helps with pores and blimishes and leaves my face smooth without a breakout
Marissa M.
Rutland, VT
I have naturally oily skin and this product helps keep my face from getting shiny throughout the day.
Dakota B.
DOTHAN, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this its the perfect product for someone with oily skin put it on and forget about oily spots
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always need the matte. Very useful in summer and even after 8 hours I wasn't shiny in the t zone.
Vanessa K.
Des Moines, IA
Makes my make stay on longer and it make doesn't make my fountain look caked on. I like it a lot
Geisel M.
Me encanta por que no deja brillo en la cara cubre bien las lineas de expresión y dura bastante
JACQUELINE A P.
Ingleside, IL
This is great to matt face and keep make up stay all day even on hot days, or in the sunshine.
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.