BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a s...1 Answers
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
Have to be honest...I didn't love it. I love the idea of a mattifying gel but it just didn't work for me. While it did keep everything in place it left my face feeling stiff and looking shiny. It was kind of like hairspray on my face. I would skip this one.
Amanda S.
Rahway, NJ
Having skin that builds up a lot of oil throughout the day, I was always looking for a product to prevent oil build-up. I started to buy more Urban Decay products, and found this de-slick product that claimed to prevent oil and control it. I have to say that I do enjoy this product and find that it does work pretty well. It does not prevent oil build up completely, but a little bit does help.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
I use this mattifying gel all over my face it matyifies eyerything and makes the makeup stay in place no matter the brand itll stay and not smudge all over the place i do recommend give it a try and see for yourselves
G G.
This did absolutely nothing for my oil slick skin. I was greasy an hour after applying and a total mess by the end of the day. I won't be using this again and I wouldn't recommend it for those with super oily skin.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
This is ok at first the gel begins to get jellied.Wasnt a favorite of mine.It worked well but the product is just to mushiy after,it work for a long time keeping the shine away,coverage is good .I won't be buying anytime soon..Try before you buy.
Erin M.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have mentioned before that my skin is very oily up front, so when I chose to buy this a couple years ago, I was very impressed and I miss it. It exceeded my expectations by keeping my oily parts of my face nice and matte. Definitely a top recommendation from me, this stuff is awesome.
Lexie F.
This stuff really mattifys your face. I personally like dewy finish but gave it s try. I think if you're looking for a matte finish you'll love this stuff. It's affordable for the amount of product you get.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
This mattifying gel is awesome. A little goes a long way, and it really keeps the shine away all day. While a little drying on the skin, I enjoy that because my makeup is not going to move around too much.
Jazmin L.
Montclair, CA
I am so happy that matte is so in tres right now because I hate how my skin looks agony from oils or just the pigmentation of the products this fixes the problem for me and it is upper easy to apply.
Lauren A.
Mobile, AL
I used this to prime my face before my outdoor wedding. I was so nervous that he heat would melt my makeup right off but this primer really did its job! I looked flawless! Would recommend over and over !
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.