BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a s...1 Answers
Allison N.
Love love love! i have the worst oily skin in the world. this stuff has made a big difference along with using the spray too. i have been a repeat user for a while now. i love 99% of urban decays products. i recommend this to anyone with combo to oily skin
Amber C.
Temple, TX
I love this stuff!! It works great and helps makeup go on smoothly and flawlessly! I like the way it leaves my skin feeling and looking!! I would recommend this to my friends or anyone needed a new primer, or a primer period. I love Urban Decay products!
Courtney K.
Woodridge, NY
This gel made my skin look perfectly matte. I am a fan of all products in the urban decay line and would recommend them all because they are always of such high quality, although they are quite a bit pricey , you get what you pay for. I always share and recommend my urban decay products to others
Lindsay S.
Greenville, SC
Eh...it's ok. I got this as a sample and was excited to use it but honestly, I'd rather use their de-slick spray since its lighter and I don't have to apply it with my fingers. Seriously, the less you touch your face with your hands the better. Not even sure if they still sell this.
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
I have mixed feelinhs on this. On one hand it is great at creating a matte finishx on the other I felt like I had way to much product on my face. It aslo felt sricky to me. I'm not sure if I used too mucb or it is supposed to be like that.
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
When looking for a foundation, I always search for one with a mattifying look. This product is perfect for it. I don't like to be shiny and it hides pores well. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and I would buy it again.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I tried a deluxe sample of this.It wasn't my favorite.I felt too dry,and my cream blush made it pill on my skin.I usually love Urban Decay, but apart from the fact that this was great on my sensitive skin,I wouldn't buy a full-size.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
I like this product because it mattifies my foundation when it's too dewy. but it's expensive and isn't really worth all the money because you can just use a baby powder, which works better. but i don't like I'll but it again
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
I have only been able to try this product once because I can't ever find it any more. It helps if you have really oily skin. It would absorb the oily look and leave you looking flawless. I hope I can one day find it to try it again because it worked well for me.
Jyra B.
Manheim, PA
I used it for two weeks, and the same results appeared on face. Oily after 30 mins, after each application.

The following week my skin was breaking out with cystic acne on my entire face, so I discontinued using.

I hope other people will not have the results I had, I highly don't recommend this product.
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.