BY URBAN DECAY

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel see more...

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
Becka G.
Denver, CO
All of urban decay products are very well made and they lost on your face they don't blockage or have any discoloration
Juliane H.
Love this product. It keeps my face from turning shiny as I have oily skin. Keeps my make up looking matte and smooth.
Maribel F.
Paterson, NJ
Works a 100 percent, i really like all matte endings and this is ine of those help you a lot and a really easy to use.
Bella L.
Grosse Pointe, MI
This is the best for a hot day beachside Ik my face will start to produce more oils and I will look like a greasy mess
Raegan P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love that a little can go a long ways with this gel, and it leaves my makeup looking flawless and lightweight too.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I have it and I love it!!!
I use it with before the base, it gives me more durability in my skin and Mattifying!!!!
Sabrina K.
Odessa, TX
The Urban Decay De-Stick is one of my friends must haves. She said it has a matte finish . She loves this product .
Alexiss A.
great gel from urban, great brand. got mine at sephora. shimmery and works great for contouring. no cons!!!!!!!!
Kahdijah V.
Tuscumbia, AL
This gel is absolutely amazing. Because I am oily it helps to keep me matte and that's what I love about this.
Desiree C.
Diamond bar, CA
love the liquid foundation. goes on smooth, not cakey. doesn't feel like im wearing foundation. easy to apply
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.