BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
This mattifying gel is liquid gold, y'all. if you have an oily t-zone like I do, the Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube is the best product out there. Power starts looking so cakey, where this just makes everything matte! It's a little on the expensive side, but once you try it, you'll see that it's worth it.
Hannah S.
I really like this foundation a lot! It is my first high end, so I don't have a lot to compare it with, but it covers my acne and scarring quite nicely. I love all the variety they have in color and the pump container is extremely nice! The packaging is pretty and the product lasts a long time!
Alexa U.
North Las Vegas, NV
Im semi oily and i was told by my friend itnactually worked to keep you oil free when you wear makeup and i so i bought it and i wore it for the first time and actually itbworked ive had a few friends said it didn't butbi beilve it depends on the person? How well your skin takes it for mine it actually worked most of the day to keep me matte
Ashley R.
Sandy, OR
I struggle with VERY oily skin and this has helped so so so much. I'm so glad that I found a perfect primer for oily skin. I'm in love. One of my all time favorites!!!!!❤️❤️❤️
georgie h.
Stollings, WV
I would feel naked without my Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube Mattifying Gel. I like to use it underneath my foundation and it last all day long. If you have a shiny face then this is for you.. Urban Decay De-Slick last even in the heat of the day. it will always be in my beauty bag
Alexis J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was an amazing product. Does not feel sticky and helps define your makeup. I also love the range of different products of this brand. There are no cons for me and it is great for oily skin by helping it feel moisturized. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Vanessa N.
Decatur, GA
I love this product. Despite its small size, it's lasted a long time. I purchased it on sale from urban decay.com and remain a loyal fan of many of their products. I use it most often for my oily T-zone and I would recommend it! I hope they keep this item in stock!
Lisa T.
Hayward, CA
Having used many Urban Decay products before and being a huge fan of theirs, I had to try their matte primer. Although this has been described as lightweight, I find that it is not because it felt thick and hard to distribute the product around my face without it balling it like silicone. Definitely not a top choice for me and I much prefer a drugstore matte primer over this.
Amber C.
Temple, TX
I love this stuff!! It works great and helps makeup go on smoothly and flawlessly! I like the way it leaves my skin feeling and looking!! I would recommend this to my friends or anyone needed a new primer, or a primer period. I love Urban Decay products!
Allison N.
Love love love! i have the worst oily skin in the world. this stuff has made a big difference along with using the spray too. i have been a repeat user for a while now. i love 99% of urban decays products. i recommend this to anyone with combo to oily skin
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.