BY URBAN DECAY

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel see more...

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
Janet B.
This deserves a 10 star OMG, Yes baby after I prime my face I use the mattifying gel and it makes my makeup foundation cling and stay put.
Cheyanne B.
Stanley, WI
Love this I use it everyday and I will not use anything else it works awesome for me I buy it at utra it's kind of expensive but worth it
Brianna A.
Since my skin is oil, I love using this matte gel to help make my skin look smooth rather than shiny. I use it for special occasions.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love this gel ! Really great product kept my makeup in place all day. Kept my face oil free. A little pricey but I would buy again.
Kasee A.
Love this stuff! I tend to get very oily in my t zone but this combined with my naked skin by UD foundation is the perfect combo!
Danai A.
La Place, LA
Great product only tried once wouldn't mind trying it again. It does exactly what it says it is and leaves my skin feeling good .
Tanya G.
I love this ! It gives me that matte look and feeling... Totally would recommend it to give it a try if you want a matte look
Tyleiyah C.
This is great. It mattes you're skin and has such a good affect. It doesn't make my skin look dry. But it might make others.
Lynnette R.
El Paso, TX
My biggest obsession right now. This thing works wonders it's just amazing makes my make up look so on point it's just great
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
This primer is soooo og I had this and loved it I actually still have a tube circa 2010 bring it back urban decay please!!!!
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.