BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
Jessica M.
This powder is truly amazing
It is just a white mattifying powder, it does not add any coverage, but it just keeps you matte.
It keeps you matte like instantly, you can see the difference.
For me, i am really oily around my t-zone, i pat it on, it keep that area matte for about three to four hours...
This is the kind of product you can see the instant effect on, but it's kinda pricey i think..
Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN
I didn't like it all. To much money for not very good coverage at all. Walmart stuff worked way better my face felt gross after words I don't recommend it at all. I threw mine away after one use of it
Samantha U.
Hinesville, GA
So I am somewhat of a primer junkie. I have tons and tons of primers from different brands claiming to be the best in the business but I can honestly say this makes my top 5. Even though I wouldn't describe this product as being lightweight as it is quite thick and kind of hard to distribute on the face. I find that if you work it between your fingers first to somewhat warm it up it applies better to the skin. Other than that I love this product! Great for large pores and oily skin.
Kimberlie R.
philadelphia, pa
This is some amazing stuff. Matte is the style of make up that is popular right now. It is so hard to keep a matte face when you sweat or just because of natural oils in your skin. If you have difficulty getting your skin the matte look and keeping it this way, you must try Urban Decay's de-Slick in a tube Mattifying Gel. It is a fantastic product.
Laura C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used fair (lightest shade available) and it's still not light enough to match my skin tone. There is not a wide selection of shades and that is my biggest qualm with this. It goes on smooth and covers well but I would recommend going sparingly if you are a pale skinned beauty. It dries very quickly and settles in creases so it is important to start blending out very soon after applied. This little tube expensive! It does work well and does not feel heavy or cakey though, and it seems like a lot of other brands leave me feeling that way.
Kristina L.
I always try products that include Matte! I love having a matte, clean face rather than a creamy one. I've tried other brands such as Milani and Revlon and I do not get the same result!
Ashley F.
Aurora, CO
This product is great for women with oily skin. This product is a light weight gel that keeps the skin matte all day. This product will tighten you pores, giving you a more youthful look. This product is shine free as well. I would not buy this product again, because through out the day I notice a tad bit of oil picking through.
Carolyn H.
This stuff actually works! I put it on after my primer and watch my pores smooth over with this gel. A little goes a long way, as I worry about it plugging up my skin, but I haven't had issues with breaking out after using this product and I've repurchased for six years. If you have oily skin, it's a lifesaver!
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
This mattifying gel is liquid gold, y'all. if you have an oily t-zone like I do, the Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube is the best product out there. Power starts looking so cakey, where this just makes everything matte! It's a little on the expensive side, but once you try it, you'll see that it's worth it.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Urban decay has once again knocked it out of the park. This takes away all shine or oil and completely leaves a matte finish for hours. It lasts all day. I don't have much of a problem with oil as my face usually stays matte cuz it's so dry but my sister and lots of friends use this and it's a knock out product
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.