BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
maria d.
Gilroy, CA
The Urban Decay de slick gel where do really well for my oily skin. We still have to moisturize your skin whether it's oily or not. That's what most people get wrong. Easy love dislike gel then applying your face also using the D slick spray helps as well and combination
Meg O.
Forest City, PA
Urban decay Naked skin foundation truly gives you a natural finish with that lit from within glow. Easy to apply with a beauty blender and feels weightless on the skin. Definitely a must have for oily complexions--lasts all day, no oxidation. Will repurchase again!
Nicole K.
Cary, NC
I tried this after using the primer potion, and it is AWESOME. I have oily skin and I hate feeling like I have a lot of makeup on my face, and this was super light-weight and easy to apply. It is kind of expensive, but for me its worth the cost to not be as oily.
Monica G.
moreno valley
The type of skin type that i have is usually oily to combination but more leaning on the oily side so this product really really keeps the oils away and even at the end of the day i did not find the need to have to retouch or put any type of powder on my face to keep the oil away and i really think this has to do with this product.
Brianna M.
Butler, PA
I love, love, love this. My face is super oily, so this gives my foundation a nice matte finish that isn't too heavy! My foundation glides right over it. Just mix a bit on your face with your fingers and you're good to go.
Macy S.
Love this product it has a even application and blends easy with other makeup for the overall prefect look that you are going for and this is long lasting and shows very small wear and tear if any at all
Ejaaz A.
Alexandria, LA
I really wanted to like this, but I don't see a difference in matteness or longevity of my makeup. Marketed to oily skin and I have that in buckets. Cute packaging! There are better primers out there.
Savannah M.
Post Falls, ID
My skin was constantly oily with and without make-up and this stuff fixed it! I never thought I would find a product that would actually do what it says it's going to do and MATTIFY my skin but this Urban Decay De-Slick does!! Don't struggle with Shiny skin anymore!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
I must say that I have a love hate relationship with this product, I'll start with the things that if I like, the first thing that definitely if it works, closes the pores and permanently controls the brightness, I love the format gel is absorbed quickly and practically is imperseptible, no strong fragrance, the product as I love, works perfectly, now the way it provides is what does not convince me because while it is true that works perfectly before applying makeup, I feel that is another story to want to promote it to then place the makeup, especially for its format and its dispenser, in that case I think that the formula should be lighter so that it can be applied as a spray
Courtney M.
I was not a fan of this product, it left a white cast on my face a few minutes after the application. I also am not a fan of the product being in a tube. It makes application messier.
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.