BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a s...1 Answers
Brianna M.
Butler, PA
I love, love, love this. My face is super oily, so this gives my foundation a nice matte finish that isn't too heavy! My foundation glides right over it. Just mix a bit on your face with your fingers and you're good to go.
Macy S.
Love this product it has a even application and blends easy with other makeup for the overall prefect look that you are going for and this is long lasting and shows very small wear and tear if any at all
Ejaaz A.
Alexandria, LA
I really wanted to like this, but I don't see a difference in matteness or longevity of my makeup. Marketed to oily skin and I have that in buckets. Cute packaging! There are better primers out there.
Savannah M.
Post Falls, ID
My skin was constantly oily with and without make-up and this stuff fixed it! I never thought I would find a product that would actually do what it says it's going to do and MATTIFY my skin but this Urban Decay De-Slick does!! Don't struggle with Shiny skin anymore!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
I must say that I have a love hate relationship with this product, I'll start with the things that if I like, the first thing that definitely if it works, closes the pores and permanently controls the brightness, I love the format gel is absorbed quickly and practically is imperseptible, no strong fragrance, the product as I love, works perfectly, now the way it provides is what does not convince me because while it is true that works perfectly before applying makeup, I feel that is another story to want to promote it to then place the makeup, especially for its format and its dispenser, in that case I think that the formula should be lighter so that it can be applied as a spray
Courtney M.
I was not a fan of this product, it left a white cast on my face a few minutes after the application. I also am not a fan of the product being in a tube. It makes application messier.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is awesome. Works on all skin types and the right shade is so easy to find. The coverage is great and if you have any pimples or other kinds of blemishes that I can assure you that this will cover them up.
Heidi C.
Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands. They seem to be on the pulse of makeup trends.

I love this stuff, it is rare to find something that truly does what it says it will, and this stuff delivers.

It goes on easily (A little goes a long way) and it just mattifies from the moment it is applied. I always ALWAYS wait at least 5-10 minutes after applying for it to dry down before applying any makeup or anything else to the face (bb creams, foundations, blush, etc etc). I use this every day especially in my tzone which can get shiny, and this helps tremendously to keep that shine under control.

Great product, highly recommend for those with oily skin or oily tzone. You do NOT need to apply to your full face if you have dry cheeks or dry skin anywhere else.
Aysia A.
Omg this glides on so nice I can't get over it I have no cons about it the pros are that it's very nice and full coverage it is very easy to apply I can't even. I would recommend this to everyone so yep
Sanlie A.
Seattle, WA
I love this primer, it's incredibly lightweight and keeps my face oil-free, shine-free, and makes my makeup stay all day and it doesn't budge at all! I think everyone should use a face primer before their makeup because it makes such a difference in my daily routine.
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.