BY URBAN DECAY

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel see more...

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
Lexie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really mattifys your face. I personally like dewy finish but gave it s try. I think if you're looking for a matte finish you'll love this stuff. It's affordable for the amount of product you get.
Lauren A.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this to prime my face before my outdoor wedding. I was so nervous that he heat would melt my makeup right off but this primer really did its job! I looked flawless! Would recommend over and over !
jenifer w.
Lakewood, WA
I love this wearing this with my makeup as it keeps me oil free and does not allow any shine from the small amount of oil that gets through. I'd say it works until around 8pm when I put it on at 7 am.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
I am so happy that matte is so in tres right now because I hate how my skin looks agony from oils or just the pigmentation of the products this fixes the problem for me and it is upper easy to apply.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
.................................................................................................................................................................................................
renee r.
Downey, CA
Love all things urban decay. Feels light on my skin doesn't dry or irritate my sensitive skin. I have all the naked pallets love them, they have great color pay off and look great on.
Kami M.
Jersey city , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has never worked as a mattifier for me no matter what stage of my life I've tried it. If you have oily skin and/or are acne-prone, this is just not a good option for you.
Charla S.
Tulsa, OK
This product was okay. Not sure if ill keep using the product but I'm prety sure it serves its purpose just maybe looking for something to wow me and not just be ok so so.
Isabel M.
I like is good
and I also like to try more Diff This brand procuctos
That really think is good me sing all products Dr Good quality and also try new things never hurts
Susie E.
Casa Grande, AZ
Ah-Mazing!!! I am oily so I use mattifiers to help control it. This one worked great! That paired with the de slick setting spray us a great combo for oily skin!
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.