Letty L.
Austin, TX

I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?

Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
1 year, 4 months ago
The spray is sooo much better! I'm pretty sure this was discontinued.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Greenville, SC
1 year, 11 months ago
They discontinued this item. Stick with the de-Slick spray. It worked better. Not too sure about the mattifying powder.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
I would honestly stick to the de-slick spray. That is my go to makeup setting spray and I love it. Gels aren't that great for us with combination oily skin.