BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about t...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample wi...1 Answers
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m so sad that this is discontinued that I’ve been making mine last for ages, which isn’t that hard considering you only have to use a tiny fingertip full to cover your face. My face stays matte all night even after dancing and sweating
Megan D.
Nashville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really disappointed with this product.

I purchased it from Sephora after trying it on in the store and was excited to try it out! My skin is oily, and I thought it helped mattify my oil.
After 30 mins, my skin was oilier than ever.

I used it for two weeks, and the same results appeared on face. Oily after 30 mins, after each application.

The following week my skin was breaking out with cystic acne on my entire face, so I discontinued using.

I hope other people will not have the results I had, I highly don't recommend this product. So happy to see that they discontinued this product.
Abbie O.
mathis
Sooooooooooooooo greatttttttttt totallyyyyyyyyyyy recommend matte finish yessss girlll it’s so lightweight for sure and pros it’s just so good cons it’s expensive
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
3 out of four seasons a year I have combination dry/oily skin I even buy foundation that looks better when it oxidizes to compensate. But once summer hits my skin is more oily than the an oil rig.., seriously I could bottle it save the natural resources. Anywho... after years of trying mattifying products from powders to oil absorbing sheets, I tried De-Slick and I can't stop singing it's praises! My skin looks dope and shine free all day! No lie!
Ashley F.
Aurora, CO
This product is great for women with oily skin. This product is a light weight gel that keeps the skin matte all day. This product will tighten you pores, giving you a more youthful look. This product is shine free as well. I would not buy this product again, because through out the day I notice a tad bit of oil picking through.
Brittany C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This foundation is very mattifying! It does exactly what it's supposed to, that's for sure. The application was very smooth, and my skin looked and felt prepped for foundation. It did a good job of hiding my pores as well. I have normal to combination skin, so I personally found this primer to be too drying and it made my foundation appear caked on. If you have oily skin, this primer is definitely the one for you. I wouldn't recommend it for normal or dry skin, however.
Alexis J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was an amazing product. Does not feel sticky and helps define your makeup. I also love the range of different products of this brand. There are no cons for me and it is great for oily skin by helping it feel moisturized. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay DeSlick is an awesome product. I get oily sometimes on my forehead and nose and this always helps my skin stay matte. It is super easy to apply. It has a matte finish, which I love! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Amanda T.
This product was very promising in the beginning, As soon as I put it on and finished my makeup it did a great job. I wasn't too shinny and it concieled my pores and I looked great but over the course of the day it went down hill. By the end of the day I was resorting to using tissue paper to blot the excess oil from my face.
Casey C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my forehead and around my nose. When I put this on, I notice that in the process of applying, it rubs off in little pieces. But this is not a product for exfoliation..so this should not be happening. It's like when you rub moist skin, sometimes you see that as you run, you rub the dead skin off. This is what this product is like for me. I will not be purchasing again.
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.