BY URBAN DECAY

Its time to take control of your oil and put your matte face forward. This lightweight gel performs anywhere, anytime: dab it on all day for touch-ups without ruining your perfectly applied makeup. In fact it s completely color-neutral , so it works great on naked skin, under foundation, or over makeup. Formulated to help tighten pores for a youthful, shine-free finish. De-Slick even works to keep skin matte under hot studio lights and in the muggiest of heat, so you know this addicting formula provides fierce absorbing action. In a Tube Mattifying Gel see more...

• I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about thi...3 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample with...1 Answers
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands. They seem to be on the pulse of makeup trends.

I love this stuff, it is rare to find something that truly does what it says it will, and this stuff delivers.

It goes on easily (A little goes a long way) and it just mattifies from the moment it is applied. I always ALWAYS wait at least 5-10 minutes after applying for it to dry down before applying any makeup or anything else to the face (bb creams, foundations, blush, etc etc). I use this every day especially in my tzone which can get shiny, and this helps tremendously to keep that shine under control.

Great product, highly recommend for those with oily skin or oily tzone. You do NOT need to apply to your full face if you have dry cheeks or dry skin anywhere else.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used fair (lightest shade available) and it's still not light enough to match my skin tone. There is not a wide selection of shades and that is my biggest qualm with this. It goes on smooth and covers well but I would recommend going sparingly if you are a pale skinned beauty. It dries very quickly and settles in creases so it is important to start blending out very soon after applied. This little tube expensive! It does work well and does not feel heavy or cakey though, and it seems like a lot of other brands leave me feeling that way.
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Orlando, Fl
Review for: Urban Decay De-Slick In a Tube Mattifying Gel, .67 fl oz
I've been searching for decades for a product that would control (if not eliminate altogether) the constant shine of my t-zone. I think i've found it!!! I've only been using it for a month but so far so good. The minute it goes on you can feel your skin become matte without feeling tight like it's being pulled. Plus it doesn't have the greasy feel ALOT of other shine control products have these days. The control lasts all day. Of course i still have to blot but now i use 2-3 sheets daily instead of 6-8. Try it!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This powder is truly amazing
It is just a white mattifying powder, it does not add any coverage, but it just keeps you matte.
It keeps you matte like instantly, you can see the difference.
For me, i am really oily around my t-zone, i pat it on, it keep that area matte for about three to four hours...
This is the kind of product you can see the instant effect on, but it's kinda pricey i think..
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Review for: Urban Decay De-Slick In a Tube Mattifying Gel, .67 fl oz
Urban decay has once again knocked it out of the park. This takes away all shine or oil and completely leaves a matte finish for hours. It lasts all day. I don't have much of a problem with oil as my face usually stays matte cuz it's so dry but my sister and lots of friends use this and it's a knock out product
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mattifying gel is liquid gold, y'all. if you have an oily t-zone like I do, the Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube is the best product out there. Power starts looking so cakey, where this just makes everything matte! It's a little on the expensive side, but once you try it, you'll see that it's worth it.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Saint Louis, MO
Pretty neat primer that helps reduce oiliness of the face. Also smooths over pores. I really like this one for when I know it's going to be a little warmer out,it helps reduce shine, and keep makeup intact. Though I don't recommend all over during colder/dryer seasons, it may make your face feel right.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Woodridge, NY
This gel made my skin look perfectly matte. I am a fan of all products in the urban decay line and would recommend them all because they are always of such high quality, although they are quite a bit pricey , you get what you pay for. I always share and recommend my urban decay products to others
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Review for: Urban Decay De-Slick In a Tube Mattifying Gel, .67 fl oz
This product helps my skin look so nice. I have very oily skin and sweat a lot. This helps it stay nice and smooth and not look nasty or smeared all over the place. Would hughly recommend to anyone that lives in a hot climate. Its a little expensive but I personally believe it is well worth it.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have mentioned before that my skin is very oily up front, so when I chose to buy this a couple years ago, I was very impressed and I miss it. It exceeded my expectations by keeping my oily parts of my face nice and matte. Definitely a top recommendation from me, this stuff is awesome.
Letty L.
Letty L.
Austin, TX
I have very oily combination skin. How do you ladies feel about this? Does it work?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Nashua, NH
Can this be used as an eye-primer also? I got this as a sample without directions and wasn't sure other than a full face primer what else you can do with this.