Urban Decay De-Slick Complexion Primer
BY URBAN DECAY
Banish oil and make your makeup stay put with De-Slick Complexion Primer. This lightweight, oil-absorbing primer not only controls shine, but also helps makeup go on better and last all day.
De-Slick Complexion Primer keeps oil in check even in the most extreme conditions, like when you’re under hot studio lights or in the muggy heat of a New York City summer. Mattify and smooth skin while minimizing the appearance of pores. Our sheer nude formula dries down invisibly, so it’s great for midday touchups on top of makeup too!
This oil-free, paraben-free formula contains a high-tech, mattifying blend of veegum (a natural clay derivative) and silica (which can absorb up to three times its weight in oil!). The result? Beautifully perfected, shine-free skin and tighter pores. De-Slick also contains conditioning ingredients like aloe vera.
In studies of De-Slick Complexion Primer, immediately after use:*
- 100% of participants had a reduction in shine.
- 100% had a reduction in pore visibility.
- 100% had smoother-looking skin.
- 100% had more even-toned skin.
Inspired by our discontinued cult-favorite De-Slick in a Tube, this shine-fighting primer really gets the job done. And a little goes a long way!
An oil-fighting formula this amazing deserves a luxurious component to match. So we created a clear bottle with a metallized gunmetal cap and base. We even equipped the bottle with an airless pump—so it’s easy to get out every last bit of product.
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
- Aqua / Water
- Argilla / Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Citric Acid
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Saccharide Isomerate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Disodium Carboxyethyl Siliconate
May Contain: CI 77491 / CI 77492 / Iron Oxidessee more...
Top Questions See all 251 Q&A
- "this product does a great job of keeping oil at bay, but it doesn't really apply very well. it feels streaky when you put it it on, but i haven't determined whether this affects my makeup application or not." in 290 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos