Urban Decay Cream Shadow Eyecolor uploaded by Aleesia M.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How does cream shadow compare to regular eye shadow? Pros and cons?1 Answers
  • Does it crease a lot or stay well?1 Answers
  • I've never even heard of these! What is the texture like?4 Answers
Tammy W.
When I first tried this product, I tried using the applicator (a little wand sponge) and didn't care for it. Now, I use the applicator to just add a dab of color to my eyelids and then wipe the color around with my finger, and I love it so much more.

Once I figured out the trick of applying it, I became a definite fan. This product is great for travel, too, because of the small packaging, and the gold colors are good for so many different situations.

P.S. Many haven't figured out the application trick, so it can sometimes be found on sale!
Christian D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: In Delinquent Eye Full-Size
You're having so many problems with eyeshadows not staying I finally found the Cure with Urban decay's cream eyeshadow color in delinquent it is absolutely beautiful and I use it for anything and everything sometimes night clubbing sometimes it lasts for a day look but I absolutely would recommend this product to anyone who likes long wear
Emily R.
Elkins, AR
The cream shadow by Urban Decay is amazing. A little goes a long way and it truly is long lasting. The pigments are rich and deep, not dull like most typical alternatives. It's easy to apply with your fingers or with a brush. I love it! I highly recommend this cream shadow to anyone considering giving it a try!
Betsy R.
Miami,Fl
love the pigmentation these shadows have. They work well on their own and better with the primer. They don't transfer and stay in place. If you work fast they blend amazing. They are just such amazing quality so I feel they are worth the money. They are easy to work with and don't dry out the skin on my eye
Kelly M.
Review for: In Delinquent Eye Full-Size
This reminds me of my junior high days which is why I'm obsessed. I haven't used or seen cream eye color in tubes in YEARS and now like everything else 1990s, it's back! UD products can be a bit pricey, but I love how this cream eyeshadow acts as a primer, base, or sheer touch of color to run errands in.
JR P.
Pretty good product. Nicely packaged. First time ever using it. I applied it with my finger tips. Maybe if I used a brush it would have set better. I also was hoping this would be more of a primer. I think it would work great for other people, but my experience just wasn't "wow! I love it".
Melissa F.
I love these cream shadows because they truly give off that sort of wet look. They come in a fairly sizable tube which is a great size for the price and lasts forever. You can spread this on in no time flat and be ready to look awesome! I would absolutely recommend for the lady on the go.
Becky L.
Wahpeton, ND
Great color payoff. Actually, great colors in general! It applied pretty well, but I needed to blend it quickly. The downside was the staying power. I have extremely oily eyelids and regularly use primer potion underneath powder shadows. This didn't stay on as well as my usual combo.
cindy q.
Dublin, GA
Review for: In Delinquent Eye Full-Size
I'm in love with Urban Decay!! Its by far one of my favorite brands!!
i recently because a client at Ulta! Its works wonders, and best of all stays on for hours!
I apply in the mornings before work and it stays on all 8 hours!!
I fully recommend it to ALL WOMEN!!! Its Amazing!
Elise P.
Review for: E 0.20 Us Weeds Shade
I'm not such a huge fan of this product. Although it does work well and stay for a long time the result is a very thick layer of eye shadow that over powers the eye lid. The cream feels strange takes a bit to dry and leaves no room for a blended look. Not bad, not recommended.
Daye W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never even heard of these! What is the texture like?
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
Does it crease a lot or stay well?
Haleigh W.
How is this with smudging?
Danelle J.
Clover , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does cream shadow compare to regular eye shadow? Pros and cons?