Urban Decay Cream Shadow Eyecolor uploaded by Aleesia M.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How does cream shadow compare to regular eye shadow? Pros...1 Answers
  • Does it crease a lot or stay well?1 Answers
  • I've never even heard of these! What is the texture like?4 Answers
Urban Decay Cream Shadow Eyecolor
  • "Love love love this eye shadow! The color is amazing and i really like the cream consistancy." in 82 reviews
  • "This cream shadow pigments are great for anyone looking for something both light and long lasting. This color is complementary to any skin tone!" in 10 reviews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
JR P.
Pretty good product. Nicely packaged. First time ever using it. I applied it with my finger tips. Maybe if I used a brush it would have set better. I also was hoping this would be more of a primer. I think it would work great for other people, but my experience just wasn't "wow! I love it".
Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
I purchased this at Ulta. It was a little pricey compared to what I'm used to but I was pleasantly surprised at how far the product goes.  A little goes a long way and its so creamy and beautiful on.  I am now a fan of Urban Decay products!
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
Well, this is very pigment so you have to aplicate just a little bit. And isla not for lasting time. And if you have problem with oil and your eye, you probably see that is not mate finish
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
I was really excited when these first came out. I had high hopes but they ended up being mediocre. They are very fast-drying and once dry, it feels very tight and dry.
Mayra L.
I use this as a base or by itself. Makes shadows really pigmented and looks great. I received it as a gift so it was my first time using it and I was very happy with it. The packaging also makes it very easy to use.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
My all time favorite eyeshadow is Midnight Cowboy and since it is a cream I also use it as a base for my other shadows or mix it into other colors for a little extra sparkle.
Michelle P.
Goleta, CA
I got a sample of this from sephora and I loved it! definitely does its job and made my eyeshadow stay in place for longer. It also made my eyeshadow pop more, which is the primary reason why I loved it. I also love how smooth it is and how it does not create any creases.
Tammy W.
When I first tried this product, I tried using the applicator (a little wand sponge) and didn't care for it. Now, I use the applicator to just add a dab of color to my eyelids and then wipe the color around with my finger, and I love it so much more.

Once I figured out the trick of applying it, I became a definite fan. This product is great for travel, too, because of the small packaging, and the gold colors are good for so many different situations.

P.S. Many haven't figured out the application trick, so it can sometimes be found on sale!
Brittney J.
Huntersville, NC
Cream shadow is such a great product to use If you want the look to be long lasting. I tend to put on powder shadow first and then top off a certain section of my eyelid with the cream shadow to add a bit more pop.
Daye W.
I've never even heard of these! What is the texture like?
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
Does it crease a lot or stay well?
Haleigh W.
How is this with smudging?
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
How does cream shadow compare to regular eye shadow? Pros and cons?