MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerUrban Decay
Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting

Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting

"Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting. Smooth on a little of this primer from Urban Decay before foundation (or alone!) to minimize the look of pores and fine lines for flawless skin with an airbrushed look and feel. Foundation applies...

Does this product have more of a dewy blurred finish or is it matte?
I’ve got combination skin that is very sensitive how will this work for me?
Start your review of Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
great primer, does everything it's supposed to do! good for keeping things in place for oily lids especially.in reviews
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting uploaded by Alicia B.
This is just primer and fake lashes. This primer does an amazing job at covering imperfections. I have a lot of redness that this covers beautifully! It does have a light pinkish color that may not work for darker skin tones.
Orletta R.
Pinson, AL
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting uploaded by Orletta R.
Love Love ❤️ OMG!!! The effects for my eye shadow is beyond the moon.... All day wear no crack, and a smooth finish. My eye shadow looks like I just put it on at 5pm and I just getting off work after a 9 hrs wear.... You will not be disappointed ♥️♥️
Deserie R.
Riverside, CA
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting uploaded by Deserie R.
I love this eye primer! This creates a smooth finish for my eye makeup. It’s lightweight, oil absorbing formula instantly blur flaws, minimizes pores and controls shine. It’s great my combination skin. I would buy this again. It does wonder!
angela C.
Emmaus, PA
This is hands down the best primer I have ever used. I have oily combination skin and makeup never lasted all day. this fills in my pores and a little bit definitely goes a long way. it doesn't feel oily or heavy. it is a little pricey but we'll worth it!
Huizi W.
Springfield, OR
It's easy to use. And It does makes my eyeshadow stay all day long. This eyeshadow primer is my favorite. I use it every day
Viktoria H.
Minot AFB, ND
It didn't help me much. Made my skin oily then clumpy. I don't see any sun protection. Does hide pores.
Halie E.
Chapmanville, WV
Another great product from urban decay! Again, a little expensive, but if you want a for sure way to keep your eyeshadow looking fresh all day long here's where the answer!
Colleen S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
While the product is very expensive, it definitely made my face feel great. I used it before liquid foundation which made the liquid blend in better. I have combo to oily skin, and it felt like it made my makeup last longer. My only hesitation is the cost. I also use ELF primers and I am amazed by how well they work for the low price. I will continue to use ELF for now.
Esme O.
Aurora, IL
Me encanta como me deja mi piel exageradammente bonita mi pel se be radiante como una de bebe. Yo la compre en ulta. Es un poco carito pero bale la pena comprarlo
Ceryn S.
Corrales, NM
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting uploaded by Ceryn S.
Incredible, I love this stuff. It’s so expensive but so worth it, especially for people with hooded eyes, which make it really difficult to keep eyeshadows in place

275 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alma M.
paris
il y a 7 mois
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting I’ve always looked at this at ulta but my skin gets so oily and primers usually always slide around on me face. Has anyone uses this for a full day of makeup?
Maya M. il y a 7 mois
Yeah I have oily skin and this primer works great. It keeps the eyeshadows all day intact. It is the only one I use everyday.