BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting. Smooth on a little of this primer from Urban Decay before foundation (or alone!) to minimize the look of pores and fine lines for flawless skin with an airbrushed look and feel. Foundation applies...

• Is this a good primer from acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • My question to everyone... if you had to pick between mak...3 Answers
  • Looking for a great primer I've heard lots of good things...2 Answers
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting
  • "great primer, does everything it's supposed to do! good for keeping things in place for oily lids especially." in 25 reviews
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
 used to use this product a million years ago, at least thats what it feels like. This eyeshadow primer has been around FOREVER and it was a staple in my makeup bag for a very long period of time. I forget why I stopped using it. This eyeshadow primer promises to be a 24-hour wear, nude eyeshadow primer that ensures vibrant, crease-free wear. I used to use this eyeshadow primer everyday for years. Thinking about it now,I feel like that was unnecessary. I feel like now, I would only use eyeshadow primer for when I have a party, or event, or just a special day where I know pictures are being taken. To wear it every single day that I put on makeup seems excessive and wasteful. This Eyeshadow primer potion lives up to my fond memories of the product and the promises from Urban Decay. It keeps my eyeshadow looking clean and fresh and stays puts all day. Moving forward I will be using this primer again, but like I said earlier, only for special occasions and not on an everyday basis.
Rebekah R.
Shannon, MS
Seriously, I have the HARDEST skin type in the world, oily, prone to breakouts, dry, huge pores, acne and acne scars, redness, if you can have something bad with your skin, mine is it. This is a LIFESAVER! I have noticed a HUGE HUGE HUGE IMPROVEMENT in my skins tone, texture and overall quality. I use so much less foundation and concealer. Using this has made me so much more confident in how I look and how my makeup goes on. Now I want to rock a smokey eye and red lips everyday because of the quality of my skin now!!!! YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE LIKE YESTERDAY!
Julia H.
New Orleans, LA
actually obsessed with this product. my eyes are naturally oily and when you put eyeshadow on them, it doesn't really look pigmented at all. when i put this on, my makeup looks super pigmented and lasts all night (and into the next day). a little goes a super long way and i'll use one of the primer potions for around a year, which is super good worth for your money! really recommend this to anyone. yeah it's not as cheap of a price as some other primers, but it's really worth the money in the end
Gillian B.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite eyeshadow primer! Before I never used to use eyeshadow primer but now it is a must have with this product. I love this product because I can see the difference it makes in how long my eyeshadow lasts and the creasing. When I use this primer, I never get oily lids, my eyeshadow stays bright & pigmented throughout the day and I have no creasing! I recommend this product to everyone! (:
Melissa R.
Williamsport
I got this on sale for 1/2 off, thought well it’s on sale so okay. I love this stuff. I tend to have oily lids and I have hooded eyes. Using this makes everything stay in place and matte. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting is the only eye primer I've ever used. I can't compare it to anything else, but I can say that I certainly notice a difference if I use this vs trying to wear eyeshadow with no primer. When I use this primer I can sleep in my makeup and wake up with my eye makeup intact!!
Laura W.
Rochester, NY
Works really well to keep my eyeshadow in place all day with no creasing. A little hard to apply because it dries so fast and can look weird if not blended fast enough - especially because it is so stark white. Overall - as long as you apply it correctly and well it works as stated.
JaLynn R.
Bentonville
I love this primer. My friends and I all use this. It is a natural finish for my skin. It does help hide pores. It is expensive is what does suck about it. My makeup will stay on all day when I use this.
Melissa C.
Bronx
Yes, Yes, and YES! This is my favorite primer to use! It is very light on your skin and keeps your makeup on for hours! It also last a long time if your like me and you don't use this on an everyday basis.(I use this product when I am going out) I definitely recommend this!!
Jenny C.
Find my eyeshadow lasting the whole day. I don't do much eyeshadow though. The eyeshadow goes on smoother and the finish of the color looks more pigmented with the primer. There's a lot of product which is nice I also got a good deal on it last year I only paid $8
Jacee M.
Can I get this at my local Wal Mart?
Nicole B.
I want to know where can I get this
Jennifer B.
Is the price worth it? Idk if I'm willing to pay $30 for makeup. Does it work like it should?
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Is this more of a face primer or an eye primer?
Melissa M.
Has anyone tried this and got good results?