BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting. Smooth on a little of this primer from Urban Decay before foundation (or alone!) to minimize the look of pores and fine lines for flawless skin with an airbrushed look and feel. Foundation applies...

• Is this a good primer from acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • My question to everyone... if you had to pick between mak...3 Answers
  • Looking for a great primer I've heard lots of good things...2 Answers
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting
  • "great primer, does everything it's supposed to do! good for keeping things in place for oily lids especially." in 25 reviews
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
 used to use this product a million years ago, at least thats what it feels like. This eyeshadow primer has been around FOREVER and it was a staple in my makeup bag for a very long period of time. I forget why I stopped using it. This eyeshadow primer promises to be a 24-hour wear, nude eyeshadow primer that ensures vibrant, crease-free wear. I used to use this eyeshadow primer everyday for years. Thinking about it now,I feel like that was unnecessary. I feel like now, I would only use eyeshadow primer for when I have a party, or event, or just a special day where I know pictures are being taken. To wear it every single day that I put on makeup seems excessive and wasteful. This Eyeshadow primer potion lives up to my fond memories of the product and the promises from Urban Decay. It keeps my eyeshadow looking clean and fresh and stays puts all day. Moving forward I will be using this primer again, but like I said earlier, only for special occasions and not on an everyday basis.
Rebekah R.
Shannon, MS
Seriously, I have the HARDEST skin type in the world, oily, prone to breakouts, dry, huge pores, acne and acne scars, redness, if you can have something bad with your skin, mine is it. This is a LIFESAVER! I have noticed a HUGE HUGE HUGE IMPROVEMENT in my skins tone, texture and overall quality. I use so much less foundation and concealer. Using this has made me so much more confident in how I look and how my makeup goes on. Now I want to rock a smokey eye and red lips everyday because of the quality of my skin now!!!! YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE LIKE YESTERDAY!
michelle D.
Houston
This primer potion is pretty good in my opinion, but it didn't really help me blur my pores. My skin is a combination of dry and oil and when I put this on it didn't really do anything. The product seemed to just slide around and when I put my foundation on it was just a disaster.
The reason I gave it 3 stars was because it worked for my mom. Her skin is neither dry or oily and the product really worked for her. It did neutralized her pores and sat great under her foundation.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
actually obsessed with this product. my eyes are naturally oily and when you put eyeshadow on them, it doesn't really look pigmented at all. when i put this on, my makeup looks super pigmented and lasts all night (and into the next day). a little goes a super long way and i'll use one of the primer potions for around a year, which is super good worth for your money! really recommend this to anyone. yeah it's not as cheap of a price as some other primers, but it's really worth the money in the end
Bethanie A.
Toledo , OH
This is literally the best primer I have ever had, and I’m so disappointed that they stop selling it at Sephora and can’t ship to the United States on Sephora.com this primer so smooth and feel so good on your face. It leaves no pores and I make sure foundation glide I’m seriously so sad that I can’t get this product anymore
Gillian B.
This is my favorite eyeshadow primer! Before I never used to use eyeshadow primer but now it is a must have with this product. I love this product because I can see the difference it makes in how long my eyeshadow lasts and the creasing. When I use this primer, I never get oily lids, my eyeshadow stays bright & pigmented throughout the day and I have no creasing! I recommend this product to everyone! (:
Rebecca M.
Wichita
One of the absolute BEST facial primers on the market! The Urban Decay Primer Potion is one of my favorite buys at Sephora/Ulta. The price is just right for this one! I typically have oily to dry skin, this primer takes care of my problems and makes my skin look and feel flawless. Tightens my pores and covers all imperfections. Super easy to apply, I use this under my concealer, liquid foundation, and powder to create a beautiful look. Also, a little goes a looooong way! You don't have to use much and while the tube may look little, this has lasted me over a year! I use this every day in my beauty routine under all of my makeup. This primer potion is great, and I would recommend to all the ladies out there. If you are looking for the "perfect" primer, well here it is! :) you can find it at my favorite beauty stores including Ulta and Sephora for just $31 for a 0.94 oz tube, total steal ladies. Love me some Urban Decay!!
Ashley S.
Houston
Pretty good primer, but my personal favorite is the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer! This isn’t a bad primer and it definitely reduces the appearance of pores as well as cleanses the skin, but it just isn’t as good of quality in my opinion as the porefessional one!
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting is the only eye primer I've ever used. I can't compare it to anything else, but I can say that I certainly notice a difference if I use this vs trying to wear eyeshadow with no primer. When I use this primer I can sleep in my makeup and wake up with my eye makeup intact!!
Laura W.
Rochester, NY
Works really well to keep my eyeshadow in place all day with no creasing. A little hard to apply because it dries so fast and can look weird if not blended fast enough - especially because it is so stark white. Overall - as long as you apply it correctly and well it works as stated.
Jacee M.
Can I get this at my local Wal Mart?
Nicole B.
I want to know where can I get this
Jennifer B.
Is the price worth it? Idk if I'm willing to pay $30 for makeup. Does it work like it should?
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Is this more of a face primer or an eye primer?
Melissa M.
Has anyone tried this and got good results?