BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Brightening & Tightening. Dull skin, fine lines and disappearing foundation? Try this primer from Urban Decay under foundation (or alone!)for beautifully moisturized skin that looks brighter and feels tighter. Your...

• I really want to start using higher end products. I hav...2 Answers
  • i simply love this product! i had bought it a while ago a...1 Answers
  • I never have really used a eyeshadow primer, and im wanti...1 Answers
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Brightening & Tightening
  • "i have pretty bad acne scars and this primer helps diminish the look of the scars and brighten the rest of my face. it doesn’t make my face oily and keeps my makeup in place all day, i even use it as an eyeshadow primer too !" in 40 reviews
  • "i love the way this gives a matte finish after applying foundation. the packaging is nice and easy to apply. it last a while and i consistently use this product . i would highly recommend this for people with a oily t zone." in 6 reviews
Jessica L.
For people who have sensitive skin and especially redness problems, this primer is your solution! I love this primer because it does not cause skin irritation!!! This product works really great, since it provides a strong based for your eyelids, and keeping your eye makeup lasting all day, also I use the product as a primer for my face sometimes because it is such a good base and I can go on my day trouncing my face and no makeup rubs off. But the only thing I did not like about is applying it on my eyelid, the texture of the cream is really firm as well and it is a little hard to apply evenly.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
So impressed with this eye primer.
The wear is amazing, with little to no flake. My eyeshadow look was strong for 12+ hours.

I grabbed this at ulta, I normally ya smashbox eyeshadow primer. unknowing it was their 21 days of beauty sale...(SCORE)...any who I walked in and it was like magic right there in front of me FIFTY percent off so I had to give it a try.
(Originally $22)
So glad I did I don’t wear eyeshadow on the daily but when I do, I like it to last.
Urban Decay for the win this month.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I have had this primer in my collection for quite some time and just started using it again recently and I am reminded how much I like it. It blends into the skin wonderfully and sits under my foundation without breaking up or balling up. It is a great primer if you ask me. I have yet to find an affordable primer that works as well as this one.
Sofia R.
Chattanooga
I have naturally oily skin and throughout the day it's not uncommon for my eyeshadow to crease or for my eyeliner to end up creasing at the top of my eyelid too but since I started using this eyeshadow primer I havent had that problem at all! I was also worried that putting more product on my eyelids would eventually make me look older and that rubbing that fragile area of skin would be bad but it goes on sooooo smooth, not sticky, and you really don't need a ton of it at all. I got a sample size for free with a purchase at Ulta and so far have not even made a dent in how much product is left. At this rate, the sample size should last me at least into the summer and I will definitely be buying more after that.
Beth R.
I've been using this junk for years. It was the first primer I ever used. Unless you count NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk, which I don't. I got my first sample in my deluxe shadow box with those wonderful colours that are discontinued[rip graffiti] I fell it love with it. I didn't wear make up for about 4 or 5 years and when I decided to up my collection once more it was the first primer I picked up. If there was a formulation change, it only got better because I have 0 complaints for it. It lets my eye shadow last all day. From 4 am when I wake up until 8 pm when I take it off and get ready to go to bed. Grade A.
Taylor A.
Vista, CA
I really like this stuff and it’s at a very fair price. I use it on my eyelids and typically really like it. There are some days when I feel like it doesn’t last very long, but that could also be my skin that day, especially when it’s hot outside! Overall really nice!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to primer! Not only is the tube super stinking cute it’s also affordable because of how much product comes in the container! I have super dry skin and I felt that it really helped prime my
Face and helped my makeup stay all day long. I would definitely buy it again! This is one of my all time favorite brands. I can’t wait to try more from them!
Beth S.
Urban Decay makes the best primers. If I could afford to put this on my face all the time I would. It brights my skin up and makes it ready for more makeup. I find that the better the primer the less you need a lot of makeup. I hate that painted on look that you can get when you have a ton of foundation on.
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
This stuff is he absolute best! It has the best hang time of any eyeshadow primer I’ve used. It’s a matte finish. I think that it’sGood for all skin types. I don’t know of any cons in this and I would totally recommend to all!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
If you’ve used their eyeshadow base, I’m sure you are impressed already. Imagine that strong of a base on your entire face. My foundations go on brighter and my bronzer stays true to it’s Tone longer when I use this!
Leigh E.
Rugby, Warwickshire
I'm not overly sure how much this costs, can anyone inform me please?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This is a face primer, right? Is it any good?
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
How heavy does this primer feel on the face? I mean does it feel natural or does it feel like a mask when you have it on?
Chloe P.
Gravesend Kent, AR
I really want to start using higher end products. I have quite sensitive skin eczema and acne prone Do you think this product could work for me?
Shamiere A.
Does this product work well under power and liquid foundation?