2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #16 in Face Primer

Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is this a good primer from acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Looking for a great primer I've heard lots of good things about thi...2 Answers
  • Is this really good for helping with large pores & textured skin?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I wouldnt tell anyone to not purchase this product because everyones skins are different , but I would recommend to ask for a few samples before the actual purchase." in 1 review
  • "I love this product it really makes her eye shadow last longer." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample size of this, and it makes my foundation go on so smoothly." in 1 review
  • "If you're worried about looking like a raccoon a few hours into wearing your dark black smokey eye, fear no more with UD's primer potion !" in 1 review
  • "The full size tube has lasted a long time and the product hasn't tried up or changed consistency." in 1 review
Anna G.
Anna G.
Craig, CO
One of the absolute BEST facial primers on the market! The Urban Decay Primer Potion is one of my favorite buys at Sephora/Ulta. The price is just right for this one! I typically have oily to dry skin, this primer takes care of my problems and makes my skin look and feel flawless. Tightens my pores and covers all imperfections. Super easy to apply, I use this under my concealer, liquid foundation, and powder to create a beautiful look. Also, a little goes a looooong way! You don't have to use much and while the tube may look little, this has lasted me over a year! I use this every day in my beauty routine under all of my makeup. This primer potion is great, and I would recommend to all the ladies out there. If you are looking for the "perfect" primer, well here it is! :) you can find it at my favorite beauty stores including Ulta and Sephora for just $31 for a 0.94 oz tube, total steal ladies. Love me some Urban Decay!!
Ana E.
Ana E.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first purchased this product, I wasn't a huge fan. I went back to my local sephora and asked the representative if she could help me build a makeup routine for my oily skin. She asked me what products i already had at home so I told her I was using the UD Complexion primer but that i didn't like it. She taught me how to use (apply it generously all over your face and let it dry) and once she did a demo on my face and applied my holy grail foundation I feel in love with the primer and have been using it for about 3 years. Of course i randomly use other primers but for the weekends, when I really go all out with my makeup, I use this primer and my makeup stays put! Let the primer dry and it gets A BIT tacky, and what i like about this product, is that it leaves a hue on your face, which is great for the redness on my cheeks.

Victoria S.
Victoria S.
It's beyond rare that I find a face primer that actually does what I need it to and that doesn't make my skin break out or make me look like a grease ball, especially with the warm weather coming head on. I decided to splurge a little. I've been a huge fan of urban decay and their products for years now and have had friends and family rave about this primer. so finally I went to ulta and decided to pick it up. all I can say is wow. awesome product. truly prolongs the wear of my makeup, helps with creasing, and I'm over the moon about it being anti-aging! worth every penny in my eyes. and has paired wonderfully with every foundation I've thrown it's way! thank ya urban decay!!!!!
Michael S.
Michael S.
Albuquerque, NM
I baught 2 of these during Ulta's Black Friday sale and I wish I hadn't. I don't notice any difference in my face or in my makeup when using this product. A dupe for this product would be the Nivea for Men After Shave Balm because it has the same finish but not the same prices! the Nivea one is 7$ at the very most and comes with a ton of product and feels soothing and smooth on the skin. Both have glycerin in it to make any makeup product cling/stick to the face but I do not notice any brightening or tightening with this product. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, I do recommend the Nivea After Shave Balm as a primer though!!
Suba R.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
This is an awesome primer. It minimizes pores and fine lines! I smooth on a little Primer before foundation for a soft-matte finish because I have combination skin. When I am in a hurry I smooth on a little Primer alone for just minimizing the look of pores and fine lines. It is paraben free and feels so velvety, unlike some other primers that feel greasy and heavy. This gives me flawless skin with an airbrushed look and feel. My foundation applies smoothly, evenly, and won't fade away throughout the day. Ideal for my combination skin which is oilier on the t-zone. My holy grail! Highly recommend!
Morrigan F.
Morrigan F.
Hagerstown, MD
I love it! At first, it felt kind of greasy in my hand, but as soon as i put it on my face, it seriously spread to all over my face- a little goes a long way. It goes on very smooth and it kind of has a scent- nothing bad though, or even noticeable. As a teenager, I do get breakouts so I am dependent on face primer and needed a good one. I noticed my foundation went on a lot smoothr and my pores really did look smaller. I seriously can't put on any face makeup without this, it seriously makes everything so much more easier and perfected. Definitely a must have, it makes all the difference!
Katie H.
Katie H.
This stuff is amazing! It keeps makeup in place all day and stops it from creasing, caking, or oxidizing. It makes a great base that allows makeup to blend seamlessly. It smooths out pores and reduces the appearance of any fine lines on the face. My makeup definitely lasts longer when using this product and it keeps my face looking fresher all day. I recommend this to people with sensitive or dry skin (my skin type) but it probably works great for any skin type honestly. It is just a very reliable product that is perfect for everyday use or to keep makeup in place for a night out
Luna H.
Luna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
@UrbanDecay I love this primer! Let's start with the pros: glides extremely smoothly, & does not allow for ANY creasing plus it allows for a velvety smooth finish. I mainly use it to prime my eyelids but lately I have started using it on my cheeks - I have large pores and normally over the course of the day, foundation is bound to plug them and it results in looking awful! HOWEVER, this primer has solved all my skin ailments (superficially anyway!) my foundation application has never looked better! I purchase all my urban decay goodies at Sephora!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Review for: Pore Perfecting
I had high hopes for this after reading many reviews and trying many other primers. Unfortunately it's not my favorite. It's a bit heavy and even though I have combination skin - oily in areas - it makes my skin extremely dry and even flaky looking. My foundation tends to look chunky over this, and when my face gets oily throughout the day, the foundation smudges all over - no matter what foundation I use. I wish I had bought the trial size because now I have a $30 tube of something that doesn't work for me :/
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC
Uno de los mejores primer en el mercado me encanta desde el empaque hasta el precio es accesible y también tiene un acabado perfecto deja la piel tersa y las sombras no se mueven del lugar no se nesecita mucho con una mínima cantidad se logra un buen maquillaje
One of the best first in the market I love from the packaging until the price is accessible and also has a perfect finish leaves the skin smooth and the shadows do not move from the place is not much need with a minimum amount is achieved a good makeup
Jacee M.
Jacee M.
Can I get this at my local Wal Mart?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I want to know where can I get this
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Is the price worth it? Idk if I'm willing to pay $30 for makeup. Does it work like it should?
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a face primer or an eye primer?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Has anyone tried this and got good results?