Urban Decay Complexion Primer Optical Illusion uploaded by Jessica P.

BY URBAN DECAY

A silky-soft, lightweight & cushionary primer Features a slight pink tint to illuminate skin pre-makeup Instantly reduces the appearance of pores & fine lines Contains argan, rosehip & meadowfoam seed oils for moisturizing & antioxidant benefits... see more...

Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I asked for the de-slick primer for Christmas but my husband accidentally bought this one. I was going to take it back and was at the store when I decided to try the sample. I fell in love and kept it. It is amazing, it makes my complexion look like a photo that has been blurred, my tone is even and looks radiant and healthy. I use this primer in addition to the de-slick. Both really make my foundation look great all day. When I don't use foundation, I use this alone and feel good about my skin!
Jade H.
Allentown, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I usually adore Urban Decay, but I found this primer a little tacky and not great at blurring pores. I’m currently addicted to Smashbox primers & the Milk Makeup cooking water stick. Wouldn’t buy until the formula is redone.
Haley A.
Saint Charles
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a wonderful primer! I've always saw great reviews so I decided to try it out and I'm glad that I did because it is amazing. You just have to make sure that you let it dry before you apply foundation or anything else. There's a lot of products out there but I love Urban Decay.
Angelica
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the only primer I’ll use. I have repurchased it 3 times and will continue to do so. It’s light pearl color smooths my skin and diminishes my dark circles. Don’t believe it will work on dry skin, as it’s pretty matte. I am combination oily and normal skin. I would consider it to be long lasting, since I have oily skin my foundation and concealer stays in place ALL DAY!!!!
Jessica M.
Highland, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very good product in my opinion. It makes my makeup last all day for the most part. It keeps my skin looking very fresh and my makeup looking good. I will definitely go back to buy this products again! Urban Decay Complexion Primer Optical Illusion 28ml/0.95oz
Alyssa T.
Jamestown
It leaves an extra soft layer on the skin and is very natural looking along with a matte finish. It’s very easy to blend and apply and it does have sub protection! I would recommend to others who are in need of a great primer.
Natasha R.
aurora
Love this! Helps hide my imperfections and deep pores. Makeup goes on flawless and stays put dosent rub off of my nose like with any other primer. The price is on the higher end but for special occasions it’s worth it.
Melissa W.
West Jordan, UT
I love this primer! It evens out your skin tone and fills in all your pores and wrinkles. You only need the tiniest bit, I goes a long way. It makes my skin feel so smooth and my makeup looks flawless and lasts a long time.
Alyssa H.
Essex
Purchased at: ULTA
When I tried it in the store I was pretty happy with it, but when applying it to my face it was very thick and hard to apply evenly. While it does minimize pores I feel as though it is a little heavy for a primer.
Francesca K.
Suffield
Purchased at: Sephora
I have purchased this a few times and love it! It minimizes my pores, keeps my skin matte and makes my makeup apply flawlessly. One of my favorite primers and definitely worth the money.