Urban Decay Complexion Primer Optical Illusion uploaded by Jessica P.

BY URBAN DECAY

A silky-soft, lightweight & cushionary primer Features a slight pink tint to illuminate skin pre-makeup Instantly reduces the appearance of pores & fine lines Contains argan, rosehip & meadowfoam seed oils for moisturizing & antioxidant benefits... see more...

Shir C.
Corona, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite products!! Now, I will say that I hated it at first. I wanted to take it back the same day but...I gave it another shot and I'm glad I did. The first time I used it, I totally disregarded the instructions. I rubbed it in instead of patting and used way too much. Now, I have very oily skin (like aggressively oily) and large pores and I've been searching for something to keep me shine free and poreless the whole day. Once I followed the instructions, it was like Nirvana!! For me, I make sure my face is well moisturized, then I apply barely half a pump of the De Slick to each of my oily, large pore areas (nose, cheeks, forehead right above brow bone). I find using a flat edge foundation brush to Pat it on works best. Let it set for a minute or two and then apply foundation with a damp beauty blender. I still blot or use the De slick powder a couple of times a day but I used to blot every hour so this stuff is my HG product. Be careful not to apply this to any dry areas of your face, it will cause that chalky, sticky, ashy effect some have complained of. Don't over apply it in one spot. LESS IS DEFINITELY MORE with this primer. I suggest using a different primer more hydrating than this one on eyelids or dry patches. If you don't have really oily skin, this may not be ideal for you but with a little bit of practice in application, this can make your face flawless without fade or meltdown for the whole day. After I've applied my foundation, blush, setting powder etc. I like to follow with the Hydra prep quick fix spray to give my face a hydrated glow as the Deslick primer is so good at absorbing oils, you may look just a tad too matte. Anyway, that's my two cents! Give this stuff a chance if you have super oily skin like me! You won't regret it!!
Dylana S.
San Diego
I love this primer, I recently got it because I was rushing and needed a new primer. I absolutely love this and definitely smooths our my huge pores. I have been on a long journey trying to find something that actually covers my pores and so far this has done the best job.
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first time using this primer. I came highly recommended by the sales lady at Sephora. I bought a travel sized one for about $15 I think? Anyway, I have combo skin and this did fabulous on it! One pump covered my whole face and I probably only needed half a pump to do the job. It left my face feeling very smooth and made my foundation last. My face didn’t get oily on any parts all day long which is great because some primers have done that to me, especially around my nose and chin. I wished it filled in my fine lines just a little more but hey, I don’t expect miracles! Nothing will ever fill in those lines fully, just comes with the territory of age. I would recommend and buy again
Samantha S.
Philippi
I love that if my skin is acting right that I can use this as a foundation as well! It’s lightweight and it matches your skin perfectly. Covers pores pretty well. Would buy again.
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really nice face primer. It dries in a good amount of time and also dries slightly tacky which gives your foundation a really good base still be laid on. Urban decay knows how to do great make up. And they also know how to take care of your skin and this is a combination of the both
Alexis N.
lexington
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing amazing primer! I work at Ulta, and i recommend this to everyone that wants a smooth poreless look to their foundation. I have tried every primer from smashbox, hourglass, makeupforever and more. I have never achieved such a great result from a primer until this one! This primer has rose hips oil and argan oil infused in it so it gives the skin a smooth hydrating feel but yet it is still fantastic for oily or combo skin. It also has a pink hue to it so it instantly brightens the skin!
Nicole R.
nashville
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! It has a slight shimmer which diffuses I perfection. Also a slight tingle. If your skin is sensitive I dont recommend. It does blur the pores and make the complexion beautiful. I love this personally but I dont use on my sensitive skin clients.
Amber L.
Bridgeport, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer is awful. It literally feels like glue on my face. It made my pores stand out bad. And it did not set under my foundation. My foundation would not set on my face with this primer under it. It does not blend well and feels awful on my skin.
Jessalen T.
Converse
I did not like this primer. It made my face extremely dry and tight. It also dries extremely fast so you need to make sure you get it on your face all at once before it dries. It may work for others but it definitely did not work for me.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I asked for the de-slick primer for Christmas but my husband accidentally bought this one. I was going to take it back and was at the store when I decided to try the sample. I fell in love and kept it. It is amazing, it makes my complexion look like a photo that has been blurred, my tone is even and looks radiant and healthy. I use this primer in addition to the de-slick. Both really make my foundation look great all day. When I don't use foundation, I use this alone and feel good about my skin!