BY URBAN DECAY #3 in Setting Spray

Stop makeup meltdown. Chill Makeup Setting Spray features cooling time-release Temperature Control Technology that actually chills the surface of your makeup—to keep it looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 12 hours.

Developed in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, this groundbreaking, tested formula holds foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place. Perfect for all skin types, this weightless spray mists on to keep makeup from smudging or settling into fine lines. The result? Vibrant makeup that LASTS and a glowing, dewy, youthful complexion.

In a 7-day study of Chill:*

• Over 83% of participants said Chill helped their makeup last for 12 hours without smudging or settling into fine lines.
• 94% said Chill kept their makeup looking just-applied.
• 88% said their concealer, foundation, shadow and blush lasted longer too!

*Based on a 36-person study.

This breakthrough formula comes in a black soft-touch bottle with a purple sprayer and a frosted white cap. Unlike similar products on the market, the sprayer delivers a microfine mist that goes on so light, you'll hardly feel it—and once you've applied it, you won't even know it's there. If you've tried other setting sprays that feel sticky or tight on your skin, you'll be AMAZED by how different this is. Beware of imitations!

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Parfum / Fragrance, Propanediol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Poloxamer 407, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.

• Waaaw i cant tell how much i adore this setting spray waaaw 😍😘1 Answers
  • I need a setting spray can anyone tell me if this is any good? I ...2 Answers
  • Does this setting spray work good for oily skin ?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
I think that Urban Decay is the queen of setting sprays. I've used all three of theirs: Chill, All Nighter, and DeSlick. I love that they come in different types based on skin type. Chill setting spray is my go to for the drier seasons and any time I have a dry skinned client. Chill setting spray is a multi use product. I can use it in the same way that others may use Mac Fix+ by spraying it onto a shimmery eyeshadow to give it a foiled effect, it can be used to add a burst of hydration to parched skin, it can be used to soften the look of powder on the face, it can even be used as a face primer in a pinch, and on busy days I've used it to cool down my body by misting it on the back of my neck and underarms! Overall I would recommend Urban Decay's Chill setting spray to anybody with normal to dry skin or anybody looking for some added hydration to their face routine!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I honestly didn't notice a difference with this. I know it's rated really great and I had a friend that loved it but my honest opinion is that I didn't love it. I didn't notice a difference.
I used it along with the b6 primer spray and I saw no difference at all. I continued to use them until they were gone but honestly, nothing.
I then tried Skindinavia because I know it's the same manufacturer, but I heard it's better. A little better but still not worth it.

Ben nye Matte setting spray is where it's at! I bought mine on Amazon and I've never seen anything keep my makeup in place like that stuff. It's insane. I swear. Even if you don't want a matte finish, I've used it along with Fix + and I still have a dewy finish that stays alllllll day. It's like glue!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
This setting say is phenomenal. I have dry skin and don't particularly like using setting powders. Most dry me out. However I decided to try setting SPRAYS. I went to Sephora and knew I wanted to try an Urban Decay setting spray but unsure of which one. I talked with in of the workers and she recommended to me this one. I bought and tried it the next day and WOW, LIFE CHANGER!! I use it daily now. It keeps my makeup lasting all day while it hydrates my skin. I really do recommend this if you have DRY skin. For other skin types you can research it or ask a Sephora worker which one you need. They have 3 or 4 different setting sprays for different skin types and needs. Hope my review helps you!!
Alena T.
Alena T.
Los Alamitos, CA
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!
in all honesty, this helped me through hot summer nights and even the busiest of days!!!!! I honestly never thought that using a setting spray would make such a difference, but every time I go a day without it, I notice how my makeup is literally sliding down my face.

Only con (apart from the price, which is absolutely worth it): the white and smooth packaging (like the matt NARS packaging, only white) slowly resembles the color of the remaining foundation/concealer etc on your hands if you use a sponge for your face products and it looks dirty. Maybe that's just me though.
Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I recently purchased the All-Nighter UD setting spray and love it! My influenster app keeps redirecting to a UD concealer stick when I click on it so this is much closer to the product I'm trying to review. Haha! I've been using the Wet and Wild setting spray for a while and recently decoded to take the plunge and splurge on the considerably more expensive UD one. I have noticed better staying power with this product than the w&w one and if also gives a more evenly distributed spray. The only negative is the price but otherwise this is a 5 star product in my opinion!
Carmina C.
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
I bought this for the summer months to keep my makeup from sliding all over the place and to keep my face from turning into an oil slick. I find that it does the job and I'm surprised by how well my makeup stays on even when it gets sweaty. It is definitely cooling and has a nice light fragrance. But, I don't find it to be hydrating. My makeup gets weird dry patches. I will also say that I find that it breaks me out, so I don't use it regularly. At this point, I'm just using up my bottle. But, once it empties, I'll look into other setting sprays.
Krystle G.
Krystle G.
Middleton, TN
This setting spray worked well for me. It definitely helped my makeup stay put longer! I'm giving it 4 stars because it does what it's intended to do and it works well! That being said, there are definitely cheaper alternatives that work just as well! The cost is more for the brand....not because the product is superior quality! I've recently started using "Get Locked" by FC. In my opinion it works just as well but doesn't cost nearly as much! I'm all for spending extra when it comes to better quality but why pay more when you don't have to?
Karami B.
Karami B.
Newark, NJ
I really like this setting spray especially in hot conditions because it literally cools the makeup on your skin so it isn't runny. It's easy to apply, all you do is spray and it is lightweight. I have combo skin so it works for me, I can't say about oily skin, although I have friends with oily skin that have given mixed reviews but they don't wear makeup as often so I don't know how valid their review is. I would definitely recommend. Try out the travel size first to see if you like it, it lasts pretty long.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Athens, OH
This is the best setting spray I have found yet. It seems over priced at first, but I have had this for a year and it lasts, I still have half of a bottle left. I regularly go out, I'm a college student, and I will come back and have touched my face and my makeup still looks perfect, the only thing that may need touched up would be my lipstick. It doesn't mess up your makeup, you just need to let it dry for 30 seconds before opening your eyes. Honestly worth the extra couple bucks to buy this setting spray.
I am a big fan of Urban Decay's All Nighter makeup setting spray, but this also gets the job done. I've noticed it doesn't keep my makeup set for as long as the other stuff does, but it still gives me a nice dewy look. And it helps refresh my face throughout the day. This is great for people whose makeup dries out in the middle of the day and helps it retain that dewy look. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because in my opinion, it just isn't AS good as the All Nighter setting spray. But everyone's skin is different!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
Does this truly make your makeup last longer? i usually just use a little bit of hair spray.
Sharyn A.
Sharyn A.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Which one is better, chill or all nighter?
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Is this worth trying?
Bella M.
Bella M.
What have you used this spay to set?
Janette F.
Janette F.
Is this good for oily skin?