BeautyFaceFace MakeupUrban Decay
Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray

Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray

Stop makeup meltdown. Chill Makeup Setting Spray features cooling time-release Temperature Control Technology that actually chills the surface of your makeup—to keep it looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 12 hours.

Does this work great in hot weather?
Is this worth the hype? I don’t mind spending the money on a good product but I just don’t want to buy it just for the name ya know?
Do you find that this variety might lead to increased breakouts more in someone with blemish prone skin than would the Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray? Is this product more geared toward people with dry skin?
Start your review of Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
really enjoy this setting spray out of all the ones i have tried ! takes a bit to dry but really leaves a nice matte finish that stays pretty good. could keep my makeup on a bit longer though. in reviews
...product and couldn't suggest a better product. so easy to spot and really hydrating. sometimes i spray my fave throughout the day to make myself feel more refreshed and awake. in reviews
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Amanda C.
Everything I put on my face must be hydrating. This Setting spray lasts all night and hydrates!! Healthy skin is always number one. This leaves my skin looking supple and dewy. Glowing and healthy . helps protect my makeup and my skin. In love.
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Danielle F.
Just do yourself a favor and f*^king buy it! Amazing amazing stuff. I always play around with new makeup products I haven’t used, but this setting spray (which may I add I rarely use a setting spray) is great! Long lasting. Highly recommend!
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Tk B.
I’ve only ever used UD’s De-Slick as my face gets pretty oily throughout the day and it has worked great for me. I got this from UD’s website on sale for $16 and thought I’d give it a shot. I can’t say that it gave me any kind of cooling sensation when sprayed, but it did a good job of keeping my makeup in place for a 9 hour work day and kept the oily skin away too. Definitely will try other UD setting sprays!
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Terasenna F.
This setting spray is a good one to use throughout the day, especially when it’s hot because it has a cooling effect.
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Brandis W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great light mist setting spray that lasts all night without smudging, I don’t do crazy amounts of makeup so it’s nice to do a daily look and have it last all day using this product! Not overly expensive either.
Jackie D.
berkeley
Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Jackie D.
I love this setting spray, it makes my skin super hydrated and after trying many other setting sprays, I keep going back to this one. I love how shiny and hydrated it makes my skin look. Keeps my makeup locked :)
Anisha H.
Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Anisha H.
Purchased at: ULTA
As stated...Urban Decay Chill SS is one of my absolute favorites to use especially in warmer weather. It hydrates and keeps my face cool all while holding my makeup in place all day!!! You need this in your life!!! 10 stars if I could!
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this setting spray. Brought it with me to on a Las Vegas vacation and it kept my makeup in place for some very long days. Non-drying formula, not sticky either, or heavy feeling. Great stuff! 👍🏼
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This setting spray is AMAZING! It didn't feel too heavy but always secures my makeup no matter what the day brings. I wore it in my wedding day and let me tell you, it held up against my overemotional tears AND dancing all night. Definitely worth the money!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I absolutely love this setting spray ! I've used this before having to be in the sun sweating and it worked wonders.

516 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle M.
il y a 5 mois
S. Z. il y a 5 mois
I haven’t broken out yet and I’m acne prone but I just started using it