BY URBAN DECAY

This mermaid-worthy formula endures (we’ve actually tested it at sea), and the light gel formula never looks cakey. Now go slay a sailor with those eyes. If waterproof mascaras that leave your lashes feeling heavy and cakey make you want to weep bitter tears, you can throw them in the trash. We have a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara! Rigorously field-tested in the ocean as well as sweat-drenched gym conditions, this exclusive Japanese formula refuses to budge. A special microcrystalline wax works with the dense, fuzzy brush to increase seductive length and volume, all while never flaking off and compromising your lashes' natural feathery texture. Mermaids can now sing their siren songs with abandon, and high maintenance types can cry all they want.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cannonball Mascara Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Aqua (Water)
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara for the summer when pool parties, beach days, and water parks would start to be a weekly occurrence. Being naturally blonde with blonde eyelashes this product is a must have. Great lengthening and clump free. You can be fully submerged in water without worrying about mascara running down your face.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to like this mascara, I really do. I love Urban Decay and I love their products, so I really jumped at the chance to try this mascara. I only wear waterproof, so when I saw this I was excited. I have been using it for about a week, and my lashes do not hold at all. At the end of a work day, the mascara has usually transferred across my under eyes. I am going to keep using it and hopefully it will work for me, but I’m afraid that’s wishful thinking.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cannonball mascara is my all-time favorite mascara. It's truly waterproof so you can wear it to the beach, pool or workouts. Mostly I like that it's super lengthening but very lightweight.  It keeps my short, straight Asian lashes curled and lengthened with fibers without weighing them back down. I've tried so many popular mascaras at Sephora but I kept going back to Cannonball.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the texture of this mascara. It’s not clumpy and doesn’t make your lashes feel thick and crusty. It stays on and doesn’t leave little flakes on your face throughout the day.
Mandalyn C.
Muncie, IN
This is my go to waterproof mascara when I have extra cash. I have blue eyes and it works great. I've found it gets a little clumpy sometimes but other than that, it lasts all day and is totally waterproof. Would use again!
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I've been using this for over 5 years. They don't sell it in stores anymore but it's still sold online. I have stick straight lashes and this is the only mascara that holds a curl for me. It lasts all day too!
Jennifer R.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was recommended by a trusted makeup artist as a product that was not tested on animals and was waterproof.  There is nothing worse than trying to look cute dancing at the club with your mascara smudging causing you to look like a raccoon.  I bought the Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer and use it with the Urban Decay Cannonball Waterproof Mascara and Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover.  I was concerned that using waterproof mascara would take off my already thin lashes.  I love this mascara because it goes on nice and thick on top of the primer which made my lashes white.  This product does not smudge or wear over time.  My lashes seem fuller and curled but also comes off easily with just a washcloth and the Meltdown Makeup Remover.  I highly recommend this product if you have thin lashes but want them to look extra thick like you are wearing false eyelashes.
Wendy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To start off, I've short straight lashes that would never curl. Upon suggestion from Jen or "frmheadtotoe" on YouTube, I bought this mascara in combination with the shiseido lash curler. The curler grabs every lash w very minimal pinching and makes my eyes look more alert. To frame that, this mascara keeps the curls perfect all day long (usually at least 10 hours) while also adding some length to my lashes. The wand is really skinny so it's perfect for the lower lash line as well! While it is perfect imo, there are 2 cons: 1) it's priced at $20 and mascaras need frequent replacements. So I might not repurchase after I run out for its price. Will need to find dupes w similar formulas. 2) it's pretty hard to remove completely for a waterproof formula... I find myself spending quite a bit of time on this part every night.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Wow! This makes my lashes super fluttery and sexy looking and that's hard to accomplish with my long yet limp lashes.

Love the volume this gives me and love that its waterproof so I don't have to worry about it smudging or flaking throughout the day. (I have super watery eyes, so that's very important to me.)

Only downside? The price. Wish is were a little cheaper, as I've found drugstore formulas that are pretty much on par for a quarter of the price.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was ready to buy this mascara this morning but I am always nervous to drop money on mascaras I've never tried and decided to stop by here first. Does this mascara hold up well during the day? Is it actually waterproof? And also, is it easy to take off at the end of the day? I love Urban Decay cosmetics and am very interested in knowing if their waterproof mascara holds a candle to the other products I love by UD.
Rebecca C.
Chandler, AZ
Looking for a waterproof that makes lashes look full an thick. Does this mascara do that?
January G.
Killeen
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your go to mascara? Mine is Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara
Jessica L.
Does this mascara hold the curl without a curler? What's the best way to remove this product since it is waterproof?
Cora L.
Bowling Green , KY
How difficult is it to take this mascara off? I need to buy a new one but I hate feeling like I need to deep clean my eyes at night.