BY URBAN DECAY

This mermaid-worthy formula endures (we’ve actually tested it at sea), and the light gel formula never looks cakey. Now go slay a sailor with those eyes. If waterproof mascaras that leave your lashes feeling heavy and cakey make you want to weep bitter tears, you can throw them in the trash. We have a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara! Rigorously field-tested in the ocean as well as sweat-drenched gym conditions, this exclusive Japanese formula refuses to budge. A special microcrystalline wax works with the dense, fuzzy brush to increase seductive length and volume, all while never flaking off and compromising your lashes' natural feathery texture. Mermaids can now sing their siren songs with abandon, and high maintenance types can cry all they want.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cannonball Mascara Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Aqua (Water)
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What's your go to mascara? Mine is Urban Decay Cannonbal...6 Answers
  • Since this month brings April showers, what's your favori...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily lids too?2 Answers
Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara
  • "I love this mascara, i was reading the reviews about how a lot of girls say its not waterproof? It has been nothing but the best for me. I have gone swimming, and have forgotten to take off my makeup and hate to say it has lasted for almost 2-3 days without taking off my makeup, just showering with it on and everyday use, something i just touch it up, i think its great, and i love Urban Decay. it can be expensive but worth it. " in 52 reviews
  • "I have very short and straight lashes and this mascara is great! I love that it lengthens and doesn't clump. It's not a super volumizing formula but it's great for long natural length and holds a curl well. " in 46 reviews
  • "I'm surprised no one has written about this one yet. This is my holy grail mascara, after seeing how one of my favorite youtubers holy grails as well. This mascara is lengthening and it is waterproof. I've used this at the gym and it does not budge. Another thing that proves to me that it's waterproof is that I'm a big crybaby, and it has never given me those panda eyes. It is lengthening because you can see it has those tiny little strands that make your eyelashes longer, and there's no fall out from them either! Btw because it's waterproof, it keeps your eyelashes curled! " in 21 reviews
  • "SMOOTH APPLICATION,LONG LASTING FORMULA. AWESOME MASCARA FOR A BOLD LOOK. ANYTHING FROM THIS BRAND IS WORTH THE MONEY AND IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT" in 16 reviews
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
I love UD, I wear contacts and my eyes are very sensitive, so I must apply only a waterproof mascara....which by the way, I think ALL users should only ever wear! Nothing is as unattractive as mascara’s black streaks running down one’s cheeks! I had previously worn a different UD waterproof that I’d loved, it was no longer avail so I purchased this one. Im not a fan. The wand is different, so I tried using my other wand but still, I couldn’t achieve the length nor fullness like before.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
I want to like this mascara, I really do. I love Urban Decay and I love their products, so I really jumped at the chance to try this mascara. I only wear waterproof, so when I saw this I was excited. I have been using it for about a week, and my lashes do not hold at all. At the end of a work day, the mascara has usually transferred across my under eyes. I am going to keep using it and hopefully it will work for me, but I’m afraid that’s wishful thinking.
Nic C.
My HG mascara, have tried many over the past 10+ years and always come back to this. My lashes ate thin and short, not much volume. Most mascaras are too heavy for my lashes, thus, falls down and loses curl after using eyelash curler. This is the ONLY formula that will hold a curl and lengthens my lashes like NO other! The small fibers in the formula help build length. This is never in stock at Sephora's in NYC area, always have to order online, but absolutely worth it. Doesn't smudge throughout the day, and removes easily with balm cleanser that I use (Banila Zero).
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It’s a great mascara for maybe something who sweats a lot, definitely not for someone who just works an office job. It took me 2 days to fully get all off! Which is great and all.. but I like to have all my make up off by the end of the day
Tiff! H.
Campbell
This is my HG mascara - I have very oily lids and also my eyelashes tend to get smushed between my eyelids when I blink, so everything always runs. This one does a great job of staying put all day. I love the brush and it is easily to apply multiple coats and achieves good separation. I wore this to the beach once and it stayed on even when I went in the water.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
I bought this mascara for the summer when pool parties, beach days, and water parks would start to be a weekly occurrence. Being naturally blonde with blonde eyelashes this product is a must have. Great lengthening and clump free. You can be fully submerged in water without worrying about mascara running down your face.
Catherine S.
Murphy
I have short/medium length Asian lashes, so that means it needs waterproof formula for it to stay curled. The brush is really thin and really helps defining each lash. My lashes look dramatically longer and more defined. It can also be used on my lower lashes without getting mascara on the skin around my lashes.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I like this mascara! The Wand is not too big so you can easily get to all your lashes without going blind. The mascara is a good dark pigment and lasts all day long. It volumizes your lashes and lengthens them without clumping. Love it
Gabbie L.
Chantilly, VA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara, its super waterproof which stays on all day long. It also keeps your eyelashes full and the brush keeps each lash separated, which i love! it definitely doesn't get clumpy either when you apply it on. It's super affordable too for it being a non drugstore product.
Melody W.
Cedar Park, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Meh. It’s just okay. It lengthens my eye lashes which are already super long. But it doesn’t hold a curl like other waterproof mascaras and it doesn’t really make any dramatic difference to my eyelashes. It’s definitely waterproof though.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was ready to buy this mascara this morning but I am always nervous to drop money on mascaras I've never tried and decided to stop by here first. Does this mascara hold up well during the day? Is it actually waterproof? And also, is it easy to take off at the end of the day? I love Urban Decay cosmetics and am very interested in knowing if their waterproof mascara holds a candle to the other products I love by UD.
January G.
Killeen, TX
Nicole F.
Reading, PA
Rebecca C.
Chandler, AZ
Looking for a waterproof that makes lashes look full an thick. Does this mascara do that?
Flora G.
Ashkelon
Does this one give volume for my lashes(thickness)? Or does it intensify the length? Or both?