BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A collectible, customizable palette for convenient travel. Urban Decay’s redesigned shadows pop out of their compacts and into customizable Build Your Own Palettes to create the ultimate travel-friendly collection. Choose from their massive selection of nudes; vibrant hues; and deep, dark shades to create your own unique combination, then swap out all four whenever the mood strikes. While the Build Your Own Palette is here to stay, this design will only be available for a short time, so get it while you can! All Urban Decay Eyeshadows feature their Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability.

• It looks amazing !!! How many colors can one choose?1 Answers
  • Omg this is amazing news how do you get your own palette 1 Answers
  • How does this work?? I've never seen this!😱2 Answers
Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette
  • "omg i love urban decay and this is just as wonderful <3 i love this color and i loveeeeeee the palette building your own and taking eyeshadows on the go <3" in 2 reviews
  • "Urban decay is really known for perfect palest and having this will help keep all palest together and organize great product " in 1 review
  • "Their eyeshadows last a long time and dont smear or crease at all." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Urban Decay Nirvana Build Your Own Palette
What's better than collecting four of your favorite gems in one cute Urban Decay Palette? Well the gems in this scenario are Urban Decay single eyeshadows or Moondust eyeshadows.

I am always reaching for my UD custom palette because it has four of my favorite colors that I can use alone or use with other palettes. It's truly a palette that I can look at and see art. Even the empty tin palette is lovely and has a large mirror which makes makeup on the go convenient.

Urban Decay is also a cruelty free company which is important to me.

That being said, building this palette was a labor of love...and money. Not only are Urban Decay single shadows top quality, but they're also high priced. Being cost prohibitive is the reason I have only 5 single shadows. I knew what I was getting into when I chose to purchase the first single and the empty tin and I will most like purchase more eyeshadows from UD in the near future.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
This product is nice for people who use the same eyeshadows pretty much everyday because you can buy only the colors you personally would use instead of getting a pallet and only use a select few and not know what to do with the rest of the colors. You can buy this product at Ulta beauty, it is expensive. But it is high quality eye shadow and they have a number of different colors to pick from there is something for everyone
Marlena S.
The Build-Your-Own Palette is really the best if you love UD's eye shadows. I personally think it's a better value than just buying a palette every time one comes out because realistically, no one ever uses all the shades that come in a palette. There's usually 3-4 that you really love, 1-2 that you'll experiment with, and the rest you ignore. Customizing your own palette according to your taste will save you money. Especially if you're a working MUA.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I'm not wild about these palettes. I bought one because I wanted to keep all my single UD shadows in one place, but I found the packaging to be bulky and not all that well made. My palette didn't close tightly or secure enough for me to feel comfortable tossing it in my makeup bag. I was pretty disappointed, and ended up throwing away the palette and putting the shadows back in their original compacts.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I love this. For $10 you can have a super cute home for you're most used urban decay single shadows. I have the original line, moondust and vintage xx and this is designed to fit them perfectly. This is also great for travel. I can't wait for them to release a new design because I didn't like the newest one. Also wish they would release one that comes with a limited edition shadow like the moon flower one I missed out on. My mirror did fall off so I had to super glue it back in place. No issue since.
Alysa B.
I really like the idea of building your own palette, and when I first noticed them I went right to the drawing board. However, with how popular Z Palettes are now and how big depotting is, buying a tin quad just isn't worth it. I keep the singles I have in there, but it's just so extra having to keep the little containers to put them back in in case I want to swap them out. I loved it at the time, but I'd sooner take a more open and versatile Z Palette today.
Lindsey E.
This was such a cool idea and I love how easy it is to snap shadows in and out. I know that a major complaint people have about this is that it's too bulky, but to me, that makes it even better because it can take a slight beating in a bag and still protect the good inside.
Debbie T.
Wasilla, AK
I like that they offer the option of building your own pallete. you get to choose your colors and what works for your skin tone without having to buy shades that arent right for you and your life. The packaging is great and I would recommend it to others
Cali F.
San Antonio, TX
By far my favorite pallet, because I GET TO DESIGN IT. How many times have you only used one or two colors in a pallet you spent big bucks on? Well that won't happen here because you get to customize the colors you want and the best part is when you run out you don't have to buy a whole new pallet you just replace the color with the same or a NEW one!
Audrey O.
San Diego, CA
i love the idea of a customized urban decay, and it only $10, but you an only put 4 colors !! so each color is $20 x4 + $10 that's a ridiculously expensive palette with 4 colors. but its compact and the metal tin makes it easy to travel with it !
Could it be any eye shadow?
Claire H.
I need recommendations for a really good, eye shadow palette please, either build your own or with a really good colour range in one palette. I have a few with beautiful colours but the pigmentation payoff just isn't great and I would love one go-to palette with everything I need. Warm and cool tones, a good colour selection, not just naturals, good transition shades and a good mix of mattes, satins and shimmers. Thanks in advance!
Justine L.
West Boylston, MA
How does this work?? I've never seen this!😱
Emily O.
Las Vegas, NV
This seems like a genius idea! I've always loved a few of the Naked 1 palette colors but not enough to purchase the entire palette. So is it $18 PER eyeshadow you put in it?
Gloria K.
Goleta, CA
Is Urban Decay worth the price? It is very expensive :/ but I've heard good things about them!