5 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY

A lightweight, water-resistant brow gel that provides flexible, comfortable hold and eight-hour wear. Tame even the unruliest of brows. Urban Decay's Brow Tamer Flexible Hold Brow Gel grooms, defines, and sets brow looks for a fuller, more polished effect. Lightweight and never stiff or sticky, its water-resistant formula offers flexible, comfortable hold that lasts all day. These universally-wearable tints create natural-looking definition with a clear or tinted shades. The easy-to-use spiral microfiber brush, is designed to give you precise control for individual hairs and sculpt the perfect brows. It dries down quickly without getting stiff or sticky, leaving brows feeling soft and never crunchy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I had this,but in the clear,as my brows are dark enough and I just wanted to keep them from looking crazy-as they are prone to doing.
I really love Urban Decay products,usually.
This one though,not so much.The wand on the brush is way too big,and gets the gel all around your brows.Its very runny,and chips away.I returned this to Sephora (I love their return policy).
I don't recommend, you guys.
*18$
Emily B.
Emily B.
Review for: Taupe
One of my favorite eyebrow product. I use this tinted brow gel daily on my eyebrows it is the perfect brow gel. If you know how to apply it then you will have the amazingly eyebrows all day! On fleekk! I so recommend its not bulky stays on and it looks super soft when applied well! & theres no flaking at all!
Bri S.
Bri S.
Sumter, SC
Love all of urban decays products! I am an anastasia brow lover and love all of her brow products, but this is the only brow peoduct i own that is not anastasia beverly hills. Just found that this brow gel tends to hold more and has more pigment than anastasia's.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Review for: Clear
This came recommended to me from an expert at Sephora. It is well named as it lives up to its flexible hold promise. It does its job without feeling like you just glued your eyebrows down. I usually love everything from Urban Decay and this is no exception.
Dyana T.
Dyana T.
Love love love!! So I tend to use this product after the beater. I also love it for when I'm wearing no makeup. The shade fills in my missing spots and tames my brows while I run around all day whether it's to the gym or errands. The colors are also gorg!
Grace D.
Grace D.
philadelphia , PA
This gel will keep your brows intact all day. The spooly brush makes for good combing through the eyebrow hairs. It has a very natural look and you can use it everyday. It lasts a very long time. I would defiantly recommend and would buy it again.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
I have naturally thick brows so I don't actually have to fill mine in but I do like to use this stuff to tame my brows and it works wonders! Looks very natural and keeps those stray hairs in place all day!
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
This is probably my favorite brow gel. I own about two others but always end up reaching for this one more. It holds my eyebrows in place all day and give them enough color but not to over powering.
I love this eyebrow gel! It keeps your brows in place, and it doesn't require much product. A little goes a long way with this gel so the tube lasts a while.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Not a fan of this brow get at al. The bristle part seems to be too long for me. I try all kinds of eye brow products and this one is last on my list so far.
new York, New York
Is it waterproof?
new York, New York
How long is the wearability?