BY URBAN DECAY

Maintaining your brows shouldn’t involve a small army of products and a sizeable amount of real estate in your bag. That’s why we created our all-in-one, ultra-compact Brow Box. This bestselling kit contains ALL the essentials for amazing brows. Each set includes two shades of silky brow powder, perfecting/setting wax, high-quality metal mini tweezers that remove the tiniest hairs, a mini angled brow brush, a mini spoolie, and two mirrors (one of them magnifies so you won’t miss a single stray!).

Brow Box is extremely versatile! Blend both shades of brow powder together to create your perfect shade (for natural-looking results you could never achieve with a standard eyebrow pencil); then use the wax to create a precise shape and keep hairs in place. You can also use the wax before the powder to help shape brows and expose spots where color is needed.

Don’t be fooled by its small size; Brow Box is deluxe. The ultra-fine, silky powders create defined, natural-looking brows, and the soft, pliable perfecting/setting wax (infused with nourishing aloe, beeswax and coconut) provides the ideal amount of grip without being sticky.

Need to touch up in public? Not to worry. With Brow Box, you’ll look as good while applying as your brows will afterward. Sturdy and soft to the touch, our double-layer compact has a custom cover in a mesmerizing black geometric design with metallized lavender cutouts. The top tier holds the powders and wax, and the bottom tier holds all the tools.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bathwater Blonde:

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Aqua / Water, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. [+/- (All Shades May Contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir): Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet]. Wax Ingredients (CIRE Ingrédients): Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, BHT.

Blackout:

• Do they have the perfect shade for every brow color?1 Answers
  • I've only used brow pencils (and a pomade once) so I've never use...2 Answers
  • Different photos show the product with various cosmetic tools lik...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "The brow box has a great color pigment. It is very smooth and buttery. I have dark brown eyebrows and use the lighter shade. It really looks natural and is easy to apply. Others have mentioned problems with the applicator brush, but it works fine for me. I have large hands and can still work the brush just fine. I don't really like the brow wax. I wish UD would make a brow gel like Anastasia's. The wax goes on ok, but it takes a lot of the brown pigment off your brows. It doesn't really hold your brows in place either. I can gently touch my brows and they go out of place. Color is great. Brow wax needs work." in 25 reviews
  • "Amazing . I love this long lasting product. The colors are very natural and just what you need for a night out on the town or a day in the office " in 7 reviews
Teri B.
Review for: Brunette Betty (warm dark brown + warm light brown) more...
My first impression of this is holy brow this stuff is pigmented. So you have to be careful with this. It went on so smoothly. It is so smooth and creamy and easy to use. It does however kick up a bit of powder since it is more on the softer side. I have not used the wax yet so I can't say how well that does. But so far so good with the powder. I am really enjoying it right now and I haven't used a powder for my brows in a few years since I switched to using a brow pencil. I was a bit nervous to go back to powder but it seems to be the fastest way I can get my brows done and not spend an eternity trying to shape them and fill them in. I am loving it so far. I will update more as I use it more and see how it lasts throughout the day. But so far so good. I will say that the packaging is a bit bulky however it is on the smaller side. I love how it comes with a little brush, spoolie, and tweezers. It is hard for me to work with those brushes since they are so small, but love that they come with brushes so that way if I forget mine at home when I travel I can use those. so I'm going to keep those brushes in there for that purpose.

UPDATE: It lasted really well throughout the day and didn't seem to really fade either. I also didn't feel like I would have to touch it up either.
S.K.Y M.
toms river
Review for: Brown Sugar (dark brown + light brown) more...
I highly recommend urban decays brow box! Its high quality and has great packaging! This on the go tool supplies two different brow powders, two angled brushes perfect for easy application and eyebrow wax to keep your eyebrows in tack throughout the day! Its compact, perfect if your running late! The brow powders glide smoothly throughout your brows giving you a flawless natural look! Urban Decay Brow Box Brow Powder, Wax & Tools
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Review for: Honey Pot (warm dark blonde + warm light blonde) more...
I received this as a gift from an amazing friend and I fell in love! This was my first brow powder and it's amazing. It's not powdery looking on your brows and it goes on so smooth and the wax doesn't make your brows goopy or hard. This is definitely my new go to for brows!!! Plus the little tools are awesome especially those tweezers bc they get even the smallest stubborn hair!
McKenzie N.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Brown Sugar (dark brown + light brown) more...
I love this brow powder! It's awesome for darkening without wanting a perfectly drawn brow. I will say it is a bit darker than I like so I only use the lighter color and sometimes the darker color in honey pot. Love it though! You can always use the wax with the powder to make that more contoured look. I typically use it for a more natural look though.
Brianna D.
Review for: Brunette Betty (warm dark brown + warm light brown) more...
This is the best brow kit I’ve used so far! It matches my brow color naturally really well so it looks like a natural enhancement to the brows I already have! Not sticky, and doesn’t rub off if you accidentally hit your face. Worth the expense- I’m still on the same kit from last year and I use it often.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Brown Sugar (dark brown + light brown) more...
I used to love this product, it was my go to brow powder! But since they changed the shades i cant seem to find one that matches my brows. It was a great little starter kit for me. The wax, the tiny tweezers were great additions too. The powders were easy to work with but i had alot of fallout.
Shelley L.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Brown Sugar (dark brown + light brown) more...
I used to love this brow box but I haven’t even used that much of it and it started to fade faster and change color a little. Not entirely sure if it’s my body chemistry or if the product goes bad because it does last so long. But if I go out and buy a new one even though I hardly put a dent in the one I am
Using, it works perfectly again. So now I mix it up. Sometimes I use NYX brow gel which I also love ❤️ Urban Decay Brow Box Brow Powder, Wax & Tools
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Brown Sugar (dark brown + light brown) more...
This eyebrow kit comes in a cute, dark purple box. Three mini tools are included, tweezers and two brow brushes. There’s two different shades of brown available to use, which I use the lighter shade at the inner parts of my eyebrows and the dark shade on the outer parts.
Bobbie M.
Review for: Honey Pot (warm dark blonde + warm light blonde) more...
This is eyebrow box is ok but I find it leaves my brows looking unnatural. I got it on sale for a really good price. It lasts all day and doesn’t feel heavy. I would recommend this to someone who already has darker full eyebrows just to do a small fill in.
Kathryn S.
Fort Wayne, IN
 I decided to order it to check it out and purchased the "Brown Sugar" Duo, which is slightly darker than the "Honey Pot" that they offer as I have my hair dyed a dark color.

"Honey Pot looks to be more for blondes and "Brown Sugar" for Brunettes.  I ordered it online and it took 1 week for it to arrive.

I didn't take any pictures before I trying but inside are the two brow powders, which are at the top, and the wax, which is at the bottom.  There is a normal mirror above.

It did not come with instructions, or if they were on the box it was too dark and too small for me to read.  I only know from purchasing an ELF brow kit that the wax in the past, the wax should go on first and you should use both colors to dab on your eyebrows to fill areas that you need for a more natural look.

The top level opened easily.  The bottom level has a magnifying mirror on the top, two brushes, which probably one is for the was and the other for the powder, and a tiny pair of tweezers.  The brushes work great, but the tweezers take a little getting used to as they are so tiny, but they do work.

One problem I did had was opening up the bottom level.  I end up having to put my thumb nail under the lever to get it to open, which is a hassle.

The colors are highly pigmented and glide on easily and the results look fairly natural.

If you place an order on Urban Decay's site, please be sure to sign up for the UD Junkies, which is free, to get free shipping and earn points
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Is this product cream or liquid?
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
I have not been able to find a brow filler pencil or powder that I don't feel gives me Oscar the Grouch brows 😭... my brows are light but not blonde, any suggestions?
April G.
Bluefield, WV
How well does this fill in gaps in brows??
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Does is give ur brows a natural look ? And is it the same as a gel pencil brow
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I've only used brow pencils (and a pomade once) so I've never used a brow powder. Is this a good one? Is it easy to use? Is it better in some way than a pencil? (I have pretty thick brows and don't get them done often so I mostly just add some color to the main portion so it looks more defined instead of just big)