BY URBAN DECAY #99 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Maintaining your brows shouldn’t involve a small army of products and a sizeable amount of real estate in your bag. That’s why we created our all-in-one, ultra-compact Brow Box. This bestselling kit contains ALL the essentials for amazing brows. Each set includes two shades of silky brow powder, perfecting/setting wax, high-quality metal mini tweezers that remove the tiniest hairs, a mini angled brow brush, a mini spoolie, and two mirrors (one of them magnifies so you won’t miss a single stray!).

Brow Box is extremely versatile! Blend both shades of brow powder together to create your perfect shade (for natural-looking results you could never achieve with a standard eyebrow pencil); then use the wax to create a precise shape and keep hairs in place. You can also use the wax before the powder to help shape brows and expose spots where color is needed.

Don’t be fooled by its small size; Brow Box is deluxe. The ultra-fine, silky powders create defined, natural-looking brows, and the soft, pliable perfecting/setting wax (infused with nourishing aloe, beeswax and coconut) provides the ideal amount of grip without being sticky.

Need to touch up in public? Not to worry. With Brow Box, you’ll look as good while applying as your brows will afterward. Sturdy and soft to the touch, our double-layer compact has a custom cover in a mesmerizing black geometric design with metallized lavender cutouts. The top tier holds the powders and wax, and the bottom tier holds all the tools.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bathwater Blonde:

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Aqua / Water, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. [+/- (All Shades May Contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir): Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet]. Wax Ingredients (CIRE Ingrédients): Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, BHT.

Blackout:

• Do they have the perfect shade for every brow color?1 Answers
  • I've only used brow pencils (and a pomade once) so I've n...2 Answers
  • Different photos show the product with various cosmetic t...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The brow box has a great color pigment. It is very smooth and buttery. I have dark brown eyebrows and use the lighter shade. It really looks natural and is easy to apply. Others have mentioned problems with the applicator brush, but it works fine for me. I have large hands and can still work the brush just fine. I don't really like the brow wax. I wish UD would make a brow gel like Anastasia's. The wax goes on ok, but it takes a lot of the brown pigment off your brows. It doesn't really hold your brows in place either. I can gently touch my brows and they go out of place. Color is great. Brow wax needs work." in 25 reviews
  • "Amazing . I love this long lasting product. The colors are very natural and just what you need for a night out on the town or a day in the office " in 7 reviews
Teri B.
Review for: Brunette Betty (warm dark brown + warm light brown) more...
My first impression of this is holy brow this stuff is pigmented. So you have to be careful with this. It went on so smoothly. It is so smooth and creamy and easy to use. It does however kick up a bit of powder since it is more on the softer side. I have not used the wax yet so I can't say how well that does. But so far so good with the powder. I am really enjoying it right now and I haven't used a powder for my brows in a few years since I switched to using a brow pencil. I was a bit nervous to go back to powder but it seems to be the fastest way I can get my brows done and not spend an eternity trying to shape them and fill them in. I am loving it so far. I will update more as I use it more and see how it lasts throughout the day. But so far so good. I will say that the packaging is a bit bulky however it is on the smaller side. I love how it comes with a little brush, spoolie, and tweezers. It is hard for me to work with those brushes since they are so small, but love that they come with brushes so that way if I forget mine at home when I travel I can use those. so I'm going to keep those brushes in there for that purpose.

UPDATE: It lasted really well throughout the day and didn't seem to really fade either. I also didn't feel like I would have to touch it up either.
S.K.Y M.
toms river
Review for: Brown Sugar (dark brown + light brown) more...
I highly recommend urban decays brow box! Its high quality and has great packaging! This on the go tool supplies two different brow powders, two angled brushes perfect for easy application and eyebrow wax to keep your eyebrows in tack throughout the day! Its compact, perfect if your running late! The brow powders glide smoothly throughout your brows giving you a flawless natural look! Urban Decay Brow Box Brow Powder, Wax & Tools
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Review for: Honey Pot (warm dark blonde + warm light blonde) more...
I received this as a gift from an amazing friend and I fell in love! This was my first brow powder and it's amazing. It's not powdery looking on your brows and it goes on so smooth and the wax doesn't make your brows goopy or hard. This is definitely my new go to for brows!!! Plus the little tools are awesome especially those tweezers bc they get even the smallest stubborn hair!
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Brown Sugar (dark brown + light brown) more...
I used to love this product, it was my go to brow powder! But since they changed the shades i cant seem to find one that matches my brows. It was a great little starter kit for me. The wax, the tiny tweezers were great additions too. The powders were easy to work with but i had alot of fallout.
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Honey Pot (warm dark blonde + warm light blonde) more...
This product is one of the best brow powders I’ve ever used! I use it everyday because it is so easy to apply. It is very pigmented - a little bit goes a long way. This product was originally recommended to me by a friend, and I would recommend it to everyone!
S F.
Review for: Brunette Betty (warm dark brown + warm light brown) more...
I actually did find this product rather disappointing. It works fine but it really isn’t anything special. I’ve compared it to elf and I actually liked elf better because it lasted longer and didn’t smear nearly as bad.
Claire A.
Review for: Honey Pot (warm dark blonde + warm light blonde) more...
I LOVE this brow box! It is so easy to use and the color options are great! It stays well even if you don’t use the gel and looks more natural than others. The price is great- Would recommend and will buy again!!
Haley B.
Murphy, NC
So amazing! Everything you need in one compact that can easily go with you anywhere! Tweezers, spoile, brow brush, regular mirror, magnified mirror, wax, and obviously the brow powder. Everything you need!
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Brown Sugar (dark brown + light brown) more...
I received this as a gift and loved it at first. Over time I’ve found that when the pomade mixes with the powder it causes some rub off and makes a mess. The shades offered are nice but it’s a bit pricy. It does come with a tiny set of eyebrow tools but nothing special. I had to use a different brush than what came with it. I wouldn’t waste my money again.
McKenzie N.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Brown Sugar (dark brown + light brown) more...
I love this brow powder! It's awesome for darkening without wanting a perfectly drawn brow. I will say it is a bit darker than I like so I only use the lighter color and sometimes the darker color in honey pot. Love it though! You can always use the wax with the powder to make that more contoured look. I typically use it for a more natural look though.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Is this product cream or liquid?
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
I have not been able to find a brow filler pencil or powder that I don't feel gives me Oscar the Grouch brows 😭... my brows are light but not blonde, any suggestions?
April G.
Bluefield, WV
How well does this fill in gaps in brows??
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Does is give ur brows a natural look ? And is it the same as a gel pencil brow
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I've only used brow pencils (and a pomade once) so I've never used a brow powder. Is this a good one? Is it easy to use? Is it better in some way than a pencil? (I have pretty thick brows and don't get them done often so I mostly just add some color to the main portion so it looks more defined instead of just big)