BY URBAN DECAY #91 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Everything you need for amazing brows packed into a convenient, palm-size kit. This convenient brow tool kit containstwo shades of brow color, perfecting/setting wax, high-quality metal mini tweezers that really work, two mini angled brushes, and two mirrors (one of them magnifies so you won't miss a single stray). The double-layer mini compact features a top tier that holds the powders and wax and a bottom tier that holds all the tools. This set contains:- 2 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Brow powder- 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g Brow wax- Mini tweezers- 2 x Angled mini brush- 2 x Mirror It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Don't be fooled by its small size; Brow Box is deluxe. The ultrafine, silky powders create defined, natural-looking brows, and the soft, pliable perfecting/setting wax (infused with nourishing aloe, beeswax, and coconut) provides the perfect amount of grip without being sticky. Brow Box even includes two brushes (one for the wax and the other for the eyebrow powders). see more...

• Do they have the perfect shade for every brow color?1 Answers
  • I've only used brow pencils (and a pomade once) so I've never use...2 Answers
  • Different photos show the product with various cosmetic tools lik...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
Loveeeee this product! I was kinda of scared to buy it at first because it's $30 for a smaller box but i've used it for weeks and it still looks brand new! I like that i can put it in my bag without it taking up so much room! Also the colors are sooo nice and pigmented! I use the lighter brown on the front of my brows and the darker color on the ends! The tan shade is nice for under and above you brows to make them look more sharp! Defiantly recommend this product and will be buying again!
Zoi F.
Magnolia, TX
I bought this when it circulated the first time almost a year or two ago. I already have dark and full brows but overtime and with multiple waxes...there were some spots I wanted to fill in. The concealing wax gives the product a great hold and the colors blend well with other colors on the UD eyeshadow pallets if your eyebrows don't match exactly. Totally worth it and lasts forever with the right brush!
Sophie E.
I think that this makeup product is the best. I use it everyday and when ever I run out I get some more of it. I definitely recommend that you buy this product. It is very good for the price I bought it for. Please ask me questions if you want.
Mary P.
This was my first ever brow product that I purchased. It lasts along time I still have some till this day and I love using it. The packaging is amazing it comes with a brush and tweezers. Everything you need for eyebrows in one box
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
After using Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow line, I do not recommend this brand. It is okay, but it doesn't seem to last very long. I need something that stays on and won't smudge. I would not buy this again.
Summer D.
Its so hard for me to find a brow kit that fits me like this ones does I love it its perfect for any shade and the highlighter is a perfect go to kit for your eye brows also small for travel
Bailey M.
I love the way this stuff just glides on!! It has replaced my anastasia brow powder for now!! I recommend to my friends. I use it most everyday. I like to use a brow gel with it too.
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Como todo lo de urban Decay es muy buen producto, buena calidad y buena pigmentación que es lo principal a la hora de compra cualquier tipo de sombra ya sea de ojos o de cejas.
Wendy R.
This is my daughters favorite product she loves all of there cosmetics she love the eyeshadow pallets from them and just recently bought a new one today
Stefanie H.
Morven , GA
Amazing . I love this long lasting product. The colors are very natural and just what you need for a night out on the town or a day in the office
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Is this product cream or liquid?
Elaine I.
Chattanooga, TN
I have not been able to find a brow filler pencil or powder that I don't feel gives me Oscar the Grouch brows 😭... my brows are light but not blonde, any suggestions?
April G.
Bluefield, WV
How well does this fill in gaps in brows??
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Does is give ur brows a natural look ? And is it the same as a gel pencil brow
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I've only used brow pencils (and a pomade once) so I've never used a brow powder. Is this a good one? Is it easy to use? Is it better in some way than a pencil? (I have pretty thick brows and don't get them done often so I mostly just add some color to the main portion so it looks more defined instead of just big)