Urban Decay Bright & Tight Complexion Primer uploaded by Elle F.Urban Decay Bright & Tight Complexion Primer uploaded by Katie M.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A skin-smoothing, moisturizing complexion primer that leaves skin radiant and youthful-looking while helping makeup apply better and last all day. Get brighter, tighter skin that seriously glows with Urban Decay's Bright & Tight Complexion Primer. Perfect for whenever you're in need of a little lift (like after an especially late night), this skin-smoothing, moisturizing primer creates a radiant glow and leaves skin instantly feeling firmer. Urban Decay infused this multitasking formula with conditioning ingredients like hyaluronic filling spheres, niacinamide (vitamin B3), and lychee extract. Just a little bit of Bright & Tight makes makeup apply better and last all day. This lightweight formula feels cool on the skin and dries down quickly, leaving your complexion hydrated, radiant, and youthful-looking. Illuminating pigments provide a pearlescent effect with a subtle, opal shift, so that skin appears healthy and glowing, but not shiny. This high-tech formula is ideal for any complexion type, from dry-to-combination to mature skin. Bright & Tight instantly hydrates and firms skin, while the opalescent pearl finish creates a youthful glow. Just apply Bright & Tight all over your face before foundation or powder application. Try wearing it alone for a beautifully illuminated complexion.

Stephanie N.
['Independence', ''], MO
I love this primer. I bought it from Ulta about a month ago for the first time. I have very pale normal skin. It’s almost like a highliter for your entire face! It shimmers a bit which I love! I use FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation over it and the combination makes my foundation look great, last long and my skin feels amazing! I definitely recommend this primer. It’s my favorite so far.
Melissa B.
Don't only downfall to this is when you put the liquid highlighter on the street or takes off whatever you have on I guess I will just have to find out how to properly use it do I mix it with the liquid do I put it on prior to putting my powder on so it wouldn't look so streaky to ease my fingers it's a very tricky liquid highlighter
Kasey S.
Newcastle, OK
Urban Decay really needs to rethink their primers. This one is thick, difficult to blend in, and made my makeup look really dry and flaky. It wasn't as bad as the oil control one, but still left a lot to be desired. I would recommend a lot of other primers before I would recommend this one.
ester b.
Washington
This primer helps my foundation look so flawless, and it hides my pours making a smooth complexion. It’s not too pricey as other primers can but it’s also not my favorite, I usually use other brands but this one works very well. I do recommend this for people who have normal to oily skin.
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
I enjoy this concealer. It does brighten! I love the applicator I have had ones before that literally stabbed me and that was upsetting *coughNARScough*. I would definitely buy this again it is a little bit expensive though I really like to find concealers that are around $20
Ariana B.
Not the best primer in the world. Leaves your face feeling weird and such. Don’t last as long.id rather use the porefessional from benifit..very hard to use on my skin and does not apply perfectly especially on my t zone not good and flakes off. Not buying it again.
Nicole D.
Cedar Lake, IN
Urban Decay might have had a miss when it came to their new lipsticks but their new primers are absolutely amazing. The blurring primer feels AMAZING and my pores are completely gone. The bright and tight helps firm everything up and keep you glowing all day long.
Maddie D.
I love all Urban Decay primers! Sometimes they feel sort of silicone at touch but they really work! I found mine at Sephora and I have been obsessed since. It masks my pores and brightens my full face just as it claims. This is definitely a recommended
Katie C.
I really love this primer one of my favorites. It is really full coverage to the eye. I am and medium shade and it fits perfectly. It has very cute packaging I would recommend trying this yourself or give to friends and family.
Erin H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great primer. It literally make my skin glisten and almost illuminate, which is great for an evening out. I'm normally really peculiar about anything primer wise, but I love urban decay and I definitely love this stuff!