Urban Decay Born To Run Vice Lipstick

The perfect complement to our Born On The Run Eyeshadow Palette, these three brand-new, limited-edition shades of Vice Lipstick pair with anything from neutral to smoky and bright to sultry eye looks.

How [email protected] this last throughout the day?
How much is it? Where can I buy?
How is the pigment on this? Does it last long?
Start your review of Urban Decay Born To Run Vice Lipstick!
Product Highlights
I love this lipstick! Super creamy, and easy to apply. It is great on its own for an everyday light sheer nude or overtop of another lipstick for an added bit of shimmer. A bit pricey for just a sheer shimmery lipstick, but it really is worth the price. I've had it for about a week so far, and used it almost every day!in reviews
This is my first matte lipstick and I love it. I got the red and it's amazing with my skin tone, super creamy, and long lasting. I'm going to be so sad when this is gone since it's a limited edition. But this is definitely worth the price point as it's less than $20.in reviews
...I still have a bit left. It feels so nice, it's long wearing and still moisturizing. I wear it in Alice with a sheer gloss in the center of my lips.in reviews
...Sephora and then I got a 24 shade sample set from ulta and there was a good variety of colors and finishes and honestly I love these lipsticks and the price is just right in reviews
Boca Raton, FL
Urban Decay Born To Run Vice Lipstick uploaded by Ana B.
❤Such a creamy yet matte lipstick. Does not overdry one bit! The shade "back talk" is very popular. It's a gorgeous Mauve Pink tone and goes well with natural makeup and looks. I love it. It's one of my fave pink lippies rt now! 💋
Grand Rapids, MI
Urban Decay Born To Run Vice Lipstick uploaded by Cassie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very pigmented color is menace goes on smoothly last all day I love this you should too
Rocklin, CA
Urban Decay Born To Run Vice Lipstick uploaded by Naomi B.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE Urban Decay lipstick. Their mattes are creamy and not drying. They go on smooth and stay on great! Pair it with the 24/7 lip pencil and you’ve got a great duo! And the color selection is tops!
Los Angeles, CA
Urban Decay Born To Run Vice Lipstick uploaded by Christine D.
Okay my faaaave shade of this lipstick is Rush (pictured). It’s like my lip color but better. Back talk is the color that took its place. It’s more matte than I’m used to but I did like it’s punchier color! It’s like Rush with a bit more oomph.
Pembroke Pnes, FL