BY URBAN DECAY #8 in Setting Spray

When it’s time to grab your carry-on and dash off to the next big adventure, be sure to lock in your look using Urban Decay’s Born To Run Travel-Size All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. Wanderlust leaves no time for touch-ups. Your endless adventures may be a blur, but your makeup shouldn’t be. Mist on this weightless spray to give your makeup serious staying power. All Nighter keeps makeup looking just-applied for up to 16 hours without melting, fading or settling into fine lines. Part of the Born To Run Collection, this limited-edition travel-size setting spray features custom packaging. Take this travel-size All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray with you wherever you go.

Our groundbreaking, tested formula is suitable for all skin types, free of oil and parabens, and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place—even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions. The result? Smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all day (or all night).

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Parfum / Fragrance, Propanediol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Poloxamer 407, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.

Usage: After applying makeup, shake bottle well, hold 8"–10" away and mist face 2–4 times, in an “X” and “T” formation. Warning: Keep out of eyes. Close eyes before misting. Want extra-intense shadow color, less fallout and even longer wear? Mist your brush with All Nighter before you apply.

• How amazing is this setting spray? I really want to buy i...4 Answers
  • Ooo! I love! Very eye catching. Thoughts on this product?4 Answers
  • Sooo amazing I totally want 😍😍2 Answers
Kat J.
You want something that keeps your makeup flawless all day and all night? It’s in the name! Urban Decay ALL-NIGHTER! It totally lives up to the claims and is so easy to use! The mist is super fine (so it doesn’t ruin your look with visible droplets) and it feels completely weightless on your face! UD developed this product in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, creating this groundbreaking formula that is suitable for all skin types, free of oil and parabens, and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place - even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions!!

Just shake the bottle, hold it 8"-10" away from your face, and spritz it 2-4 times, in an "X" and "T" formation. Make sure to close your eyes first, and you’re set! LOL Literally!

5 / 5 stars! I highly recommend this setting spray!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love Urban Decay and their setting sprays. In my opinion, they are the best and number one. The all nighter spray travel size is perfect for traveling because it fits anywhere. I believe that this setting spray caters to all different skin types but it is geared towards oily/combination skin. This melts your makeup right onto your skin, giving you the perfect finish. It helps absorb all oil, keeping you oil free and matte all night. It’s my favorite!
Raysha V.
Lowell, MA
This is my all time fav when going out to the club... of course its also perfect for the day it provides sun protection too which is obviously a plus for us ladies!!! But i prefer the night effect controls shines and makeup really last all night for me... Highly recommendable and its in the high end brands
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Hands down my favorite setting spray of all time.. I have normal to dry skin and I find that without using All Nighter my foundation settles into my fine lines twice as fast. Having it in this adorable travel size makes it so easy to pop it in my purse so I can refresh my makeup during the day! Will always repurchase.
Salem M.
eagle point
While I am IN LOVE with my urban decay all nighter- I have to admit that if you do “use too much” your skin will go from looking dewy to gooey. If you spray too much, it doesn’t leave the face shiny per say but it will cause a stickiness/residue on your makeup. Great product, but I wouldn’t recommend unloading the bottle onto your face. Use in moderation, three pumps will go the distance!.
Stephanee M.
Sparks, NV
I have used just about every setting spray in the market!  Whether it is high end or drugstore, I've tried it because I am after the best matte finish and please stay matte for the longest time possible - Urban Decay Born to Run fits the bill!  This is my all time new favorite now!  Gerald Cosmetics Slay the Day would be my next pick in this category.  I truly love this stuff and recommend it to everyone that is after the longest staying make up possible.
Bri'ana C.
Philadelphia
Keeps your makeup intact all night! Do not spray until this makeup is where you one it to be or else it’ll be stuck there. It blends the makeup into your skin for a more natural and radiant look. Perfect for all the time wear. I use it when I just want to add highlight to my face without doing a full foundation routine and it still gives me a great glow.
Stacey W.
Quakertown, PA
Urban Decay Born To Run Travel-Size All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, amazing best makeup setting spray out there. Makeup stays in place abs looks perfect, just mist over top of your makeup! Undetectable product to the eye. Safe for all skin types. There is an oil control version if you need it. Definitely add this to your makeup arsenal!
Sara C.
Riverside, CA
This setting spray worked so well, I wore a full face of make up to a 6 hour concert in July with 100 degree weather and by the time i got home at 3 am it looked just as good as when i left the house. Urban Decay Born To Run Travel-Size All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Charise D.
Orange Park, FL
Great, all day lasting setting spray! I felt like my makeup would not move the entire day! The first time I used it I don’t think I moisturized enough because it felt very drying. After the second time I figured I would use more moisture on my face and it worked like a charm! Great product! 👍🏾
Sydney V.
Is it worth your money because it seems a little pricey?
Heather R.
Is this setting spray better than others?
Heather A.
Vermont
Do u get a decent amount of usage from travel sizes?
Karla B.
Nueva Rosita coahuila
I wonder if it really works that well!?
Brittany B.
Douglasville, GA
How amazing is this setting spray? I really want to buy it but kinda pricey.