Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette

Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette offers endless escapes in one travel-ready package. With 21 shades and a full-size mirror, it lets you choose your own adventure.

How long lasting are Urban Decay shadows? I’ve never tried one & am curious!
Just ordered the urban decay born this way palette and was wondering if its as good as ive heard over the years ? Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette
Is this product any good?
Start your review of Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette!
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda F.
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda F.
I am SO happy with palette! Born To Run gave 21 more reasons to love #UrbanDecay and at a great price at that! This palette has a great mixture of well-formulated matte and metallic pigments that are perfect for year-round use. The Metallic shades also reflect light nicely; Added video for reference. Born To Run complements every skin tone and eye color and allows you to make tons of different eyeshadow looks (from low key neutral to bold fun colors) without having to worry about creasing or fallout. The blendability of the shades is excellent as well. Born To Run is my fourth full-sized Urban Decay palette outside of their infamous “Naked” line—and once again, they did not disappoint! No matter how much of an off-day I’m having, I can *always* count on Urban Decay to come through for me 😍 I don’t own a single UD palette I wouldn’t recommend, period. Born To Run is no exception 🤩
Madison  M.
Tampa, FL
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Madison  M.
I have this palette in my everyday makeup. It’s super blendable, pigmented and really easy to do either a natural eye or an eye look for an event. I love how versatile it is!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,239 reviews
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Urban decay born to run palette retails for $49.00, I often see it on sale at Macy’s. This is one of the best palettes UD released. This palette has strong autumn vibes in my opinion. High quality shades, nice amount of neutrals, easy to use, and very versatile. The palette also has shimmers that match nicely with the mattes. Price point is perfect for the size of the palette and the variety. Most of the shades are soft and velvety in texture. Very pigmented.
Brooke  S.
Moundville, AL
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Brooke  S.
I really love the shades in the palette. My only problem is sometimes when I use it it makes my eyes burn. The palette is a very beautiful one though so I still use it regardless of my eyes burning lol
Georgette  C.
Bridgeport, WV
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Georgette  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the mini to this palette. The shadows have very little fallout and blend beautifully. I love the grungy look of this palette. The colors are mostly neutral making this palette a good everyday palette.
Chulpan V.
Jacksonville, NC
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chulpan V.
Love this eyeshadow palette! It’s perfect. It has enough matte and shimmer ones. You can do natural, glowy , matte, festive, colorful- whatever you want. My favorite pallets ever, so pigment. I have been using it for 2 years now, it’s going to last me for couple more years for sure.
Diane I.
Palm Bay, FL
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Diane I.
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Diane I.
I bought this Eyeshadow palette at Ulta when I really needed a boost in my makeup bag. The palette did not disappoint. The colors are so vivid, and they stay put where you place them. I love that it contains matte and shimmers. I would definitely recommend buying this beautiful palette in great packaging !
Jose H.
San Diego, CA
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jose H.
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jose H.
Urban Decay My wife loves anything Urban Decay. Her IG is @Glam_aztiram follow her. The tiniest amount goes a super long way and the color is absolutely beautiful. So much color, no building needed. Easy to blend, and the combinations are endless. She will definitely be getting the other palettes from them soon. Palette shades include Breakaway, Stranded, Blaze, Weekend, Still Shot, Riff, Good as Gone, Hell Ride, Baja, Accelerate, Guilt Trip, Ignite, Smog, Wanderlust, Wildheart, Punk, Double Life, Jet, Drift, Radio, and Big Sky.
Debi M.
Schaumburg, IL
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Debi M.
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Debi M.
A great palette with a combination of shimmer and matte shades. Colors are highly pigmented with a little fall out.
Kayla H.
Bluefield, WV
Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kayla H.
I just got this pallet this morning and I'm on love! The pigment in the shadows are perfect and it applies really nicely too. I wore the green for st. Patrick's day today and I even wore it to the gym this morning and it stayed perfectly! No smudging or anything. I love it.

185 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sarah B.
il y a 9 mois
Brooke S. il y a 7 mois
It is a beautiful palette but it does make my eyes burn unlike the other urban decay palettes I have used in the past. I still use it though because the colors are too pretty to go to waste.
Miriam L.
il y a 2 ans
Consuelo C. il y a 2 ans
Es buenísima, la pigmentación esta increíble, tengo otra paleta de urban decay y esperando a que me llega la tercera y estoy segura que no me decepcionará!