MakeupFace MakeupMakeup Finishing SpraysUrban Decay
Born To Run All Nighter Setting Spray Travel-Size

Urban Decay Born To Run All Nighter Setting Spray Travel-Size

When it’s time to grab your carry-on and dash off to the next big adventure, be sure to lock in your look using Urban Decay’s Born To Run Travel-Size All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.

HooW good is this setting spray? Does it keep your makeup from smudging all day?
How well does the product work?
Does anyone know of a setting spray that is oil free, fragrance free, and alcohol free? I have very sensitive skin so I am trying to buy new makeup that doesn’t have these ingredients. Preferably under $23, thanks!
Start your review of Urban Decay Born To Run All Nighter Setting Spray Travel-Size!
Kimberly M.
ga
Urban Decay Born To Run All Nighter Setting Spray Travel-Size uploaded by Kimberly M.
This setting spray stays and my makeuo doesn't move. The scent of the spray disappears soon after spraying. When I wear a face mask with this spray way less makeup comes off.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
I really love this setting spray and how long it lasts!! I definitely recommend it to anyone who love urban decay!
Elizabeth C.
Broomfield, CO
I find the spray to work ok for short periods of time. I have found another spray with more ways to use and set my make for long days. Urban Decay Born To Run All Nighter Setting Spray Travel-Size
Gracika E.
I love Urban products but, this one really stand out. They recently redesigned this and I feel as if it only got better. This product is sprayed on after completing your make up to set it. Even though it is a mist it really grabs and holds everything into place. I have pretty oily skin and this helps my make up really stay. You can buy this at Sephora, ulta, or urban itself. Totally worth the money!!!
Marzena M.
This setting spray is awesome! I went to parties after using this setting spray & my make up stayed on! Definitely recommend this product!
Brittney R.
E Providence, RI
I would like to say that this isn’t my first choice in a setting spray based soley on the size you get. It feels travel sized to me. It gives nice coverage, it’s easy to apply and gives a nice shimmer I would recommend
Savannah F.
Abingdon, VA
Best setting spray on the market! Makes your makeup last all day long! It has a matter finish and it’s very lightweight! It’s great for any skin type! I highly recommend this product! I wish it was cheaper though!
Crystal D.
Englewood, FL
I found this version of setting spray to work just the same as the original all nighter, however it smelled alot better. If you use it before and after you apply makeup, it will keep everything LOCKED for the entire day. I love the way this product sets my Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Fairly Light - 8g/0.28oz and melts it into my face, and bumps up the coverage and longevity. Seriously love this stuff. I use deslick during the summer for the oil, and this the rest of the year. Cant live without my all nighter.
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH - Ohio
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE this setting spray by UD! It gives a nice glow, smells nice, and keeps my makeup in place all day. Worth every cent!
Ashley F.
Monmouth, IL
The packaging on the Born To Run series is so cool! I already have this setting spray and adore it and love the travel size :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...