Urban Decay Born To Run All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

When it’s time to grab your carry-on and dash off to the next big adventure, be sure to lock in your look using Urban Decay’s Born To Run Travel-Size All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. Wanderlust leaves no time for touch-ups. Your endless adventures may be a blur, but your makeup shouldn’t be. Mist on this weightless spray to give your makeup serious staying power. All Nighter keeps makeup looking just-applied for up to 16 hours without melting, fading or settling into fine lines. Part of the Born To Run Collection, this limited-edition travel-size setting spray features custom packaging. Take this travel-size All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray with you wherever you go.

Our groundbreaking, tested formula is suitable for all skin types, free of oil and parabens, and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this baby actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place—even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions. The result? Smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all day (or all night).

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., PVP, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Parfum / Fragrance, Propanediol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Poloxamer 407, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, BHT.

Usage: After applying makeup, shake bottle well, hold 8"–10" away and mist face 2–4 times, in an “X” and “T” formation. Warning: Keep out of eyes. Close eyes before misting. Want extra-intense shadow color, less fallout and even longer wear? Mist your brush with All Nighter before you apply.

Does anyone know of a setting spray that is oil free, fragrance free, and alcohol free? I have very sensitive skin so I am trying to buy new makeup that doesn’t have these ingredients. Preferably under $23, thanks!
I was wondering if this was a good setting spray and how does it feel on the skin? What kinda of skin type does it work best for ?
Can you please Follow ,like and share on Instagram.
Start your review of Urban Decay Born To Run All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray!
Pompano Beach, FL
I found this version of setting spray to work just the same as the original all nighter, however it smelled alot better. If you use it before and after you apply makeup, it will keep everything LOCKED for the entire day. I love the way this product sets my Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Fairly Light - 8g/0.28oz and melts it into my face, and bumps up the coverage and longevity. Seriously love this stuff. I use deslick during the summer for the oil, and this the rest of the year. Cant live without my all nighter.
Benton, AR
For make up lovers, this product is a must have! If you are getting ready for the day with make up, use this spray for it to look wonderful all day and stay in place. If you are getting ready for a night on the town, use this spray and it will stay all night! Hence the name!
Hattiesburg, MS
This Urban Decay setting spray is awesome it works so good yes it keeps your makeup in place all day and it smells really nice I don't think I would improve it at all Urban Decay is the bomb just gave me a natural finish really enjoyed it yes I would recommend to others
Winter Haven, FL
The All-Nighter collection by UD has always been by go-to for setting sprays. Stays all day and night! I live in FL and it’s hard to keep your makeup on in extremely hot and humid weather but UD setting spray is the answer! 100% recommend every time.
Fort Worth
I will never use another setting spray. It makes my makeup enhanced and truly allows my makeup to stay on all day! No matter what! Smells good and goes on light. I wish there was a bigger bottle because I would love to continually have it!!
Pasco, WA
Love this setting spray! One thing you must know about me is I am all about primers and setting sprays! I used multiple products when doing my makeup! This particular setting spray helps make your makeup LAST! It’s a must have for me!
Riverside, CA
Again, another OG. Use this when you know you want your makeup to stay all day and not break apart. I have spent all day at thme parks and have my makeup look just as good when I'm leaving as when I've arrived. This stuff is magic!
south saint paul
Purchased at: Sephora
Urban Decays setting spray has been my go to since I started wearing makeup in middle school. I do switch it up sometimes but I can always rely on this one. Depending on what kind you get it can be matte or shimmery!
Mission, TX
The best!!!!! My make up is definitely locked in all night with this spray! I have combination type of skin and leaves it looking Matte fresh! Just a few sprays before and after and bam you ready!! I do recommend:)
Roseville, CA
I love this setting spray. Usually I prefer a mist more than a spray because it doesn’t make your face feel wet when you spray it. But this works perfectly. My makeup stays for a long time. I would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hopatcong, NJ
a year ago
Linda C. • a year ago
It's the same spray just limited edition packaging .