BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol III
  • "Love these colors! As usual, UDs formulation is creamy and pigmented! Nice variety of colors as well" in 93 reviews
  • "The best colors out there. Reasonable prices. Long lasting eye shadow. First time buyer. Will purshase again. My eye color is brown" in 20 reviews
Elizabeth A.
Denver
The colors in this set are fabulous. I find colors that I can wear BOTH day and evening and with the added bonus of the primer those colors don't crease, fade or move around. AND you get two of their famous 24/7 eye pencils which are pretty much the best eyeliners you can get your hands on.Hands down, this is a great purchase at a great price.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I like this. I’ve used it a lot. These days I don’t wear it a lot but it’s nice high quality shadow with an assortment of colors. I guess it’s more bold than I’d like my eyeshadow color to be these days. It does have some fallout. Still think this is a great product and I love Urban decay palettes, I own a lot of them
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
This was my favorite set for like 5 years straight. I loved the pop up box with the lights and it just made me feel like every time I put on my make up it was a special event.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Love it! Got this for a friend for their bday. Then got one for myself cause I️ loved it so much. Very vibrant and long lasting compared to competitors. First time buying this palate but will buy again! Great price too! Would totally buy again.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Ok. So this is quite pricy but you get co much for it. My only complaint is Proce. Other than that I mean look what you get! This is great for filling up that kit your trying to expand! Grease variety of colors, great pigmentation, overall good buy!
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
This is my go to shadow palette. I use to be in love with the Smokey palette by urban decay but this one tops it no doubt. With all the POP colors, and so many combination ideas I could literally use this one palette for everywhere I am going.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
I used to have this palette. It was absolutely stunning! What an amazing team to create such a gorgeous creative palette! The colors are super pigmented as always with Urban Decay. Definitely worth the price- an amazing gift for the holidays!
Kimberly C.
Newburg
Really nice vibrant colors a bit dark for myself! Long lasting! Being a first time user I would definitely buy again just be a bit picky with the colors! Hoping to buy a different pallet soon with different colors!
Kassie B.
Moss Point, MS
This pallet is so fun! There are many different ways to use it. This pallet is easy to use and goes on my brown eyes very well. It lasts all day and I don't have to reapply. I would buy this pallet again because it works very well.
Lily G.
This eyeshadow palette is so creamy and very pigmented it works on any app it has no room for improvement it is not too pricey it doesn’t compare to anything because it’s so good and I would definitely buy this product again
Marilyn A.
Belleville, NJ
I love these colors would like to try it
Marilyn A.
Belleville, NJ
I would like to try this one