BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan W.
This was my very first high end palette and my introduction to Urban Decay as a brand. This was before they re formulated their eyeshadow formula so there is quite a bit of chunky glitter and fallout. Sin is still one of my favorite shades and I loved experimenting with all the fun colors in this palette. I'm a fan of the cool packaging and the light up pop out, but it is not practical by any means.
Elizabeth A.
Denver
The colors in this set are fabulous. I find colors that I can wear BOTH day and evening and with the added bonus of the primer those colors don't crease, fade or move around. AND you get two of their famous 24/7 eye pencils which are pretty much the best eyeliners you can get your hands on.Hands down, this is a great purchase at a great price.
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I like this. I’ve used it a lot. These days I don’t wear it a lot but it’s nice high quality shadow with an assortment of colors. I guess it’s more bold than I’d like my eyeshadow color to be these days. It does have some fallout. Still think this is a great product and I love Urban decay palettes, I own a lot of them
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Ok. So this is quite pricy but you get co much for it. My only complaint is Proce. Other than that I mean look what you get! This is great for filling up that kit your trying to expand! Grease variety of colors, great pigmentation, overall good buy!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Love it! Got this for a friend for their bday. Then got one for myself cause I️ loved it so much. Very vibrant and long lasting compared to competitors. First time buying this palate but will buy again! Great price too! Would totally buy again.
Brandi G.
Adamsville , TN
This is my go to shadow palette. I use to be in love with the Smokey palette by urban decay but this one tops it no doubt. With all the POP colors, and so many combination ideas I could literally use this one palette for everywhere I am going.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
I used to have this palette. It was absolutely stunning! What an amazing team to create such a gorgeous creative palette! The colors are super pigmented as always with Urban Decay. Definitely worth the price- an amazing gift for the holidays!
Kimberly C.
Newburg
Really nice vibrant colors a bit dark for myself! Long lasting! Being a first time user I would definitely buy again just be a bit picky with the colors! Hoping to buy a different pallet soon with different colors!
Kassie B.
Moss Point, MS
This pallet is so fun! There are many different ways to use it. This pallet is easy to use and goes on my brown eyes very well. It lasts all day and I don't have to reapply. I would buy this pallet again because it works very well.
Lily G.
This eyeshadow palette is so creamy and very pigmented it works on any app it has no room for improvement it is not too pricey it doesn’t compare to anything because it’s so good and I would definitely buy this product again
Marilyn A.
Belleville, NJ
I love these colors would like to try it
Marilyn A.
Belleville, NJ
I would like to try this one