BY URBAN DECAY #96 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Teresa B.
Green Bay, WI
Vibrant saturated colors that go on true. Normally the color that's in the pan isn't what you get when you apply the makeup. It winds up washed out or faded with most other cosmetic company products. With this and all other Urban Decay eyeshadows, what you see is the color you get. The colors remain vibrant when applied and even hours later, yes this brand is more expensive, but it's very worth it, a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time. You may find that when it's time to get a new pallette, you haven even used half of the old one. My suggestion is to invest in disposable eyeshadow applicators so that you don't contaminate the makeup remaining in the pan and thus extend the shelf life of the makeup.
ShanDrea B.
Brooklyn, NY
U.D absolutely know how to package this NYC inspired makeup palette has 16 lovely eyeshadow colors that of course features perversion a lovely black matte color and midnight cowboy got its repeat and there's an additional two eye liners and an Urban Decay eye potion. the packaging is bigger than that of it predecessors however the pop out NYC inspired background with mirror and lights is a really great touch. generally very shimmery to glittery colors but it is gorg!
Krystal V.
Richlands, VA
I absolutely love this palette! It is so amazing and gives you so many different color options that are so pigmented! This product, once applied, stays on so beautifully! I use this product almost everyday and can create so many different looks with it! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a palette with a lot of choices!
I was able to snag this palette on sale and I am in love! Such a great array of colors. Strong vibrant pigmentation and I love the little extras. Mine included an eyeliner that goes on soo smooth and super pigmented that it has become my new favorite and eyeshadow primer which has really made my eyes pop with less product use!
Lori Y.
Girard
It is OK palette, I do not reach for it as often as I do others but the quality if superb and if I want to compliment my green eyes then the color combos are spot on. Very easy to blend little fallout and using a primer works best. Yes for the price they are a good way to introduce yourself to UD products.
Lillian W.
I would recommend skipping this palette. These eyeshadows are available in similar shades with other brands. The pigmentation is great and the variety of colors is also a plus. However the packaging is clunky and can be a pain to store. I would try to stick Urban Decay's normal shadow palette line.
Sara B.
Stony Point, NC
I am not really big into bright color eyeshadows but this pallet is not horrible. It has some really great colors in it and the packaging is adorable and catches your eye. I feel like Urban Decay is sometimes pricey but it's worth it at the end of the day when your eyeshadow is still on.
genesis d.
Esto tiene que ser mi favorito del verano a caer paleta de transición. Es de larga duración del color es muy pigmentado y se mezclan poder. Me pareció que el precio era un gran valor el único margen de mejora sería tener macetas más grandes. Yo recomendaría este! Y Wold comprar de nuevo.
Haileigh W.
Mc Comb, OH
So many options and high quality! I definitely recommend this. It has a nice price range for its quality. There Urban Decay build your own is cool but then it may not turn out as well unless you know how to make your own palette. Kylie Jenner has the best palettes though in my opinion.
Carly T.
Waunakee, WI
I love this so much omg i just love the colors and the pigmentation. I think its super easy tp apply with and use. I use this once in awhile not too much. My eye color is hazel and sometimes green thats it. I would recommend this to everyone because it works for everyone
Marilyn A.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colors would like to try it
Marilyn A.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this one