Urban Decay Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY URBAN DECAY

This clear, water-based adhesive sets and holds glitter amazingly well. Try it with our Heavy Metal Loose Glitter! Use Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive with Heavy Metal Loose Glitter for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). Just brush on this clear adhesive, quick and easy, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it. When you’re ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.

This gentle, comfortable, water-based formula stays put until you take it off (using only water!). Bondage has a light, thin feel, and doesn’t get sticky or gummy after dry-down like some makeup adhesives can. It’s surprisingly versatile, and you can use it ANYWHERE. (Just imagine the possibilities.)

When you’re ready to take it all off, simply rinse with water. No need to hassle with makeup removers! (And when you take the Bondage off, the glitter comes off easily too.) Bonus: Bondage is free of alcohol and parabens.

Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive comes in a sleek tube with a luxe, highly metalized gunmetal finish and features the perfect nylon brush for a precise application every time.

• Aqua (Water/Eau)
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • Ethylhexylglycerin
  • Lactic Acid

Urban Decay Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive
  • "this is the best lash glue i've ever used hands down! it works well for loose cosmetic glitter too ladies! it does dry down quicker than drugstore lash glue!" in 4 reviews
Ashley G.
Livingston, TN
Doesn't clump together unlike other glues that you have to keep reapplying it stays on the first time you put it on a false lash or even glitter! I bought this on the sephora website and it doesn't really have a smell! It isn't thick or heavy feeling either!
Mary E.
Barre, VT
If you use glitter in your makeup looks, you need this. I have some chunky loose pigments and this keeps them all in place and looking fabulous. Bonus, if you do any looks with tiny rhinestones, this works great too!
Sophia R.
San Antonio , TX
Long lasting eye lash glue
It's not like any others it hold strong and this packing is simple and nice this scent was not strong at all it was my first time buying and I was very impressed with it will be buying again
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
One of the best glitter adhesive that they make, it's a very thin and clear consistency that is literally budge proof. I have worn heavy amounts of glitter on your eyes using this and it last over 12 hours. Its drag proof and one of my holy grails!
Sara F.
I love this product.  Helps glitter to stick really well, which is definitely important for the upcoming Halloween season.  It's a little pricey but it's smart if you need something to stay on for hours and hours on end.  Would recommend this!!
Courtney C.
Urban Decay never fails to impress me. This glue holds like cement, but comes off easy with waterproof remover. Weightless and easy to apply, as well as affordable. Glue usually lasts me a while, but I will def be buying again.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
The best mascara! I recommend this product. Mascara goes on smooth and doesn’t clump. Great packaging and overall awesome. This is in my daily makeup routine. I love this brand.
Varsha I.
Tampa, FL
Great product! It was very effective for my skin and there were no side effects. It was long lasting and would recommend this product to everyone. It was not pricey, a reasonable price for a good product
Jasmine B.
Indianapolis, IN
Over the years I have never been the one to apply my own lashes. They always end up crooked or I always end up with glue in my eye. This product was a big help to successfully achieving false lashes.
Kimberly B.