Urban Decay Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive uploaded by JAZZEDUP I.

BY URBAN DECAY

This clear, water-based adhesive sets and holds glitter amazingly well. Try it with our Heavy Metal Loose Glitter! Use Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive with Heavy Metal Loose Glitter for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). Just brush on this clear adhesive, quick and easy, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it. When you’re ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.

This gentle, comfortable, water-based formula stays put until you take it off (using only water!). Bondage has a light, thin feel, and doesn’t get sticky or gummy after dry-down like some makeup adhesives can. It’s surprisingly versatile, and you can use it ANYWHERE. (Just imagine the possibilities.)

When you’re ready to take it all off, simply rinse with water. No need to hassle with makeup removers! (And when you take the Bondage off, the glitter comes off easily too.) Bonus: Bondage is free of alcohol and parabens.

Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive comes in a sleek tube with a luxe, highly metalized gunmetal finish and features the perfect nylon brush for a precise application every time.

• Aqua (Water/Eau)
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • Ethylhexylglycerin
  • Lactic Acid

Urban Decay Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive
  • "this is the best lash glue i've ever used hands down! it works well for loose cosmetic glitter too ladies! it does dry down quicker than drugstore lash glue!" in 4 reviews
Jessi L.
Springfield
Wasn’t sure what the think at first, however after I used it I fell head over heels for this product! It goes on smoothly and does not cause make up to feel heavy or cakey, but does make the makeup that you wear last a lot long without getting oily or smearing! Great slim packaging easy to use and great price! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Christina V.
Lake City , FL
The best mascara! I recommend this product. Mascara goes on smooth and doesn’t clump. Great packaging and overall awesome. This is in my daily makeup routine. I love this brand.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
This is one of my Beauty go to I love and swear by it it helps with anything and everything I use it when I want to put glitter on anywhere... mY eyes my lips my cheeks anywhere it hOlds it also anything that I baisicly want to glue to my face I use this unless it is something somewhat heavy then I mix it with a little bit of eyelash glue and bam instant hold I recommend this to anyone who uses glitter or wants to put things on their face that needs to be glued on its amazing
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
I've used a lot of "glitter glues" in the past and I've come across a lot that were either too thick, didn't hold or smelled strongly of glue.I was SO impressed with this product! It goes on light and silky and feels even lighter that the famous UD Primer Potion. It remains tacky long enough for you to place your glitter(s) without too much waiting for everything to stay. There is virtually no smell and the glitter stays right where you put it.
Grace S.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This does the job fine but I feel like the brush needed to be cut into a finer tip because the wide tip is really difficult to use and the application is often goopy so I'll have to blend it out quickly with my fingers. This product also causes a burning sensation my lids so I cannot use it except for over the top silly glitter on my face looks. Overall, not impressed.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I wear a lot of glitter and before I found this glitter adhesive I would get massive amounts of fall out. I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! It doesnt burn the eyes and its water-based so there is no crazy chemicals. Works great over eyeshadows so you can easily laye
Ashley G.
Livingston, TN
Doesn't clump together unlike other glues that you have to keep reapplying it stays on the first time you put it on a false lash or even glitter! I bought this on the sephora website and it doesn't really have a smell! It isn't thick or heavy feeling either!
Amber K.
Nottingham, MD
One of the best glitter adhesive that they make, it's a very thin and clear consistency that is literally budge proof. I have worn heavy amounts of glitter on your eyes using this and it last over 12 hours. Its drag proof and one of my holy grails!
Courtney C.
Hooksett, NH
Urban Decay never fails to impress me. This glue holds like cement, but comes off easy with waterproof remover. Weightless and easy to apply, as well as affordable. Glue usually lasts me a while, but I will def be buying again.
Sara F.
I love this product.  Helps glitter to stick really well, which is definitely important for the upcoming Halloween season.  It's a little pricey but it's smart if you need something to stay on for hours and hours on end.  Would recommend this!!
Alicia H.
Can this really be used as lash glue?