BY URBAN DECAY #16 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily😻 R.
Emily😻 R.
Phoenix
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is very perfect to apply. It looks very natural if you put the right amount of it on your face .
Laura C.
Laura C.
Belfast, Antrim
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Beautiful bronzer by urban decay. Warmed my skin up instantly upon application, and lasted all day without needing a single top of. Excellent pigment with a smooth finish. Would always recommend to others!
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Orland
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I finally found a bronzer that actually works for my light olive skin tone this bronzer blends so easily over any other products whether it’s just your foundation or over a powder it is very pigmented but you can start off sheer and build it up if you want to Contor with it too it’s just a really natural real looking bronzer is not orangey or fake looking I highly recommend it
Milica K.
Milica K.
Sid
This is my favorite bronzer, I used this every single day. Gives me that bronze and beautiful finish and that is why I like this product. On my skin looks perfect (I have pale skin) and I like it a lot.
Meral T.
Meral T.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I like the feel of this product but it was a bit dark for me I have pretty pale skin however if I was maybe darker I would have loved it on my self over all it a good bronzer and if there were more shades I'd purchase it again .
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is such a great color! Perfect for my skin tone. I love the fact that a little goes a long way, super pigmented! It lasts on my face all day long even when I’ve been outside all day! I would highly recommend this if you have medium skim tone.
Milly R.
Milly R.
park city, UT
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
The bronzer is amazing! Ive tried both shades but the lighter one is crazy light so for tan or deep skin tones i wouldnt recommend this unless they come out with deeper shades. But its so smooth and blendable!
Adiana P.
Adiana P.
I go tanning. And I love bronzers especially this one. If you looking for good one it's here. Definitely recommended
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I live in a very warm and sun drenched location in the South... so i am often looking for a 'bronzer vs a blush'.  Blush on tanned skin can often appear fake to me. Urban Decay's Bronzer is small and compact and easy to add to on skin to give a desired warm and  summer feel to my skin.  I often carry it in my little purse to touch up my color after spending time in the sun long hours.  The product works ONLY on med to dark colored skin.
Elydia G.
Elydia G.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this bronzer. I’m tan skinned and It gives my cheeks a nice bronzed look. It’s easy to blend and it’s very pigmented. You don’t need a lot of product for it to show. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s looking for the perfect bronzed look!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?