BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• How does everyone like the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer?2 Answers
  • Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
Urban Decay Beached Bronzer
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Lisa A.
San Diego
Packaging: great. Product: high quality for any skin type. A little pricey but worth it. I always have it in my bag.
marissa Y.
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is my all time favorite bronzer. It is perfect for my skin tone. I have fair skin. I don’t like shimmery bronzers and this is completely matte. It never shows up patchy no matter what products I layer. For a higher end brand, it is a pretty good price.
Natalie K.
Goes on your face amazingly!!!! It’s matte and doesn’t create oil on face and is long lasting!
Océane M.
Cagnes Sur Mer
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Pas mal mais n’égale pas la terracotta de guerlain à mes yeux. Mais elle fait son taff
One of my favorite bronzers ever! Love the way it goes on and I feel like it even has a really good smell to it!
Rosemary C.
San Leandro, Ca
This is my everyday bronzer. Love that it’s not too shimmery and gives you that perfect beached look
Amy K.
wichita
I liked this bronzer at first but after summer was over it left more of an orange tint than a brown! I liked it on tan skin but not for fair people like myself!
Tabitha T.
United States
The color made me look orange and it didnt blend as well as I would have liked it too. Let down thought it would be good
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
This was a tad dark for me and I found it to be quite chalky I wasn't a fan at all unfortunately because I really wanted it to work for me.
Stephanie L.
Pelzer , SC
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I got this from a friend that didn’t use it anymore. I like it a lot. The only thing that I would say is that on pale skin tones it can look a little orange.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Cristina R.
How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?
Hannah W.
Orlando, FL
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!

back