BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
madeleine G.
This is a fantastic warm bronze shade with some lovely peach undertones. The application is very smooth and even, something that's hard to find in many powder bronzers.
Anna L.
Love this product. It's definitely what I would call a go to product. It applies so well evenly and smoothly. And it's def long lasting.
elizabeth w.
This bronzer is amazing. It stayed on my face throughout my sister's wedding which was outside in 80 degree weather and my face looked flawless.
Candy A.
Tulare
I absolutely love this bronzer it made me feel like Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian I do not regret buying this and you will not either the greatest product hands-down!!!!!
Aliyah R.
Columbus, OH
I don’t often use bronzing powder, but I have really enjoyed this product. It is very smooth and it blends well. The color is not over powering, and it looks natural on the skin. As far as I’m concerned, Urban Decay can do no wrong!
🎀Lisseth D.
I love the bronzer of this brand is elegant package good prices and super good product
Farris J.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love how easy it is to apply this bronzer. It doesn’t get patchy. I’ve used it on powder foundation as well as liquid and it is easily buildable for both.
Lindsey P.
West Hamlin, WV
This bronzer is not too dark but just the right amount of color to my skin. I’m very pale and I love this especially in the summer to make it look like I have a tan
Samantha M.
Goes on super smoothly and leaves my skin looking tan and glowing. I love how it isn't Cakey and goes on lightly. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a bronzed look that is a lighter powder consistency!
member-2e9f3
I have used this bronzer for over a year now. I get through it very quickly but I don’t mind as it matches my skin tone perfectly and gives me a natural glow.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange