BY URBAN DECAY #14 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lily F.
Lily F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this bronzer. It's the perfect color and the price is great too. It never turns weird colors or goes on patchy I use it to contour Every day.
Neath s.
Neath s.
Apple Valley
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is the perfect fit for summer. It gives you that glowing bronzy look which is really really beautiful. I really love this and I use it all summer. It highly pigmented. The color pays off is no joke. Overall really like the products!!!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Absolutely my all time favorite bronzer! You could use it as a bronzer or layer it for a nice contour. Also like any urban decay pretty pigmented so it will last a while.
Geórgea B.
Geórgea B.
Um bom brawnser, inclusive consegui usá-lo na contour make, vale o investimento, porém precisa ser reaplicado.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Seattle
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is fantastic! It looks great on my light skin tone with or without a tan. I love that it does not have any glitter or shimmer in it. It is perfect to wear when I'm looking for a sunkissed glow without being obvious that I'm wearing bronzer. The color "bronzed" looks a little warm on me, but not too warm. This is one of my go-tos- not to mention it lasts forever.
toni g.
toni g.
Bl82bf
This is a fantastic bronzer...if you blend it out using small amounts at a time. It can look cakey if you don't let your foundation dry properly but that's the same as most powders. The colour can suit all skin tones if the same small amount to build technique is used
Molly O.
Molly O.
gloucestershire
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I wear this bronzer every day and I love it! It’s price isn’t the cheapest but it lasts so long and I like the way it doesn’t shimmer too much ad I preferred a more matte look. I was told to use this by a friend and I’m so glad I purchased this item!
Engela S.
Engela S.
stellenbosch
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Perfect for when you need that extra shading when contouring or for when you have not seen the sun in al loooooonnngg while this will keep your looking tanned
sophia J.
sophia J.
Birmingham
So pretty and natural. Great for oily and dry skin and works amazingly. It's a bit on the expensive side but you get what you pay for
Caro B.
Caro B.
Cancun
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Amo este broncer. Tiene un packaging súper bonito y la coloración es increíble, dura mucho en el rostro y tiene un efecto bronceado hermoso. Lo recomiendo mucho, lo compraría otra vez si se me acabara
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?