BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Marcie
Review for: Bronzed more...
I really love this bronzer. I love putting it on when I want a bit of warmth to my skin with or without foundation.
Clara P.
Phoenix
This product is very nice. However, its didnt come in my shade which made me not like it for a while but when actually your shade it performs very well.
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It had a very soft, smooth, and finely-milled texture that blended easily on the skin without issue and didn’t look dry on. I prefer a bronzer with less coverage
Jessica F.
Peoria
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This is a very pretty bronzer. Gives your skin a nice, sun-kissed glow. Perfect for summer.
Lilly B.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Bronzed more...
Not the right texture I was looking for. Doesn’t last as long as I wish it would have. Good color for contouring depending on skin tone. Did cause irritation to my sensitive skin.
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
I got to try this at my cousins house o really liked it went on like butter very easily blendable...i personally would like one of my own to try.
Cristal O.
La Puente
Review for: Bronzed more...
Loves how it smells and the color goes so good on my skin i love how it blends and how the pan is big
Gabby L.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
A little warm toned for my liking but is a nice Bronzer when I’m feeling a warmer Bronzer. Will probably work better for me in the summer when I have a little bit of a tan. Blends well and is very pigmented so you have to be careful and use a light hand.
Amanda J.
Review for: Bronzed more...
This is my favorite bronzer! I have pale skin and most bronzers make my skin look muddy but this one doesn’t. The formula is great and it applies easily to the skin. It feels super smooth on my skin and not heavy. The packaging is super cute and feels summer like. I highly recommend this bronzer!
nicole b.
Anchorage
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
i’m very pale and this is the perfect shade for me. you have to use a very light hand because this stuff is pigmented but it’s great for browsing the whole face!! i love this highly recommend
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Cristina R.
How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!