BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Erin G.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Not my favorite. Didn’t go on effortlessly and didn’t really look the shade that I thought it would. It looked a little smudgy and I was pretty disappointed in the way it turned out.
Niki F.
I just thought this was okay. Whenever I use it my face always just seems to be covered in this stuff, even when I am just contouring my cheeks. Its very orange and doesn't look natural. The lady at the counter recommended this over a product I already knew I loved. Super bummed.
Angelique M.
Sevierville, TN
Too orange for my skin so sad they don’t have many colors because it blends so good on me Just looks muddy
Adrienne S.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love Urban Decay, so I hate to say this, but I absolutely HATED this bronzer. It barely even showed up and where it did show up, it was so, so patchy. It just looked so awful on me and I ended up giving it away. I don't understand how so many people like this product because for me, it was just the worst. I recommend the NARS Laguna bronzer. Stay away from this.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Review for: Bronzed more...
I got this thinking I would like it and I didn’t it went on very dark and even blended in it still looked too dark and it was clumpy and made my skin look orange like I stayed in a tanning bed way to long I wouldn’t recommend this someone else may like it but it definitely wasn’t my favorite
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Sun-Kissed, Bronzed more...
Definitely not the best on the market. I find these bronzers to be very orange which is exactly what you don't want in a bronzer, They just don't look pretty on the skin.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
This bronzer is way too orange. It looked patchy. I would not purchase this in less they took some of the pumpkinny color out of it.
Shanika F.
Review for: Bronzed more...
Really disappointed ! Hardly any pigmentation I feel robbed of my money in all honesty as this is the darkest shade it really light so how light is the other shade ? Near invisible ?! Suited towards very pale girlies they prop like this product
Joanie B.
I give this one a 1 because I only have tried the pale one and I don't like the color at all. It is way too much pink. I don't think it makes you look bronzy. I should try the darker one, maybe that one would be better but I didn't like the light one. I returned it
Erin C.
For my skin tone this didn't work at all for me. I looked like I just got back from the beach and had a horrible sunburn. The product was returned.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange