2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julia O.
Julia O.
Avondale
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Definitely not the best on the market. I find these bronzers to be very orange which is exactly what you don't want in a bronzer, They just don't look pretty on the skin.
Brigette M.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
This bronzer is way too orange. It looked patchy. I would not purchase this in less they took some of the pumpkinny color out of it.
Shanika F.
Shanika F.
Telford
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Really disappointed ! Hardly any pigmentation I feel robbed of my money in all honesty as this is the darkest shade it really light so how light is the other shade ? Near invisible ?! Suited towards very pale girlies they prop like this product
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Quebec
I give this one a 1 because I only have tried the pale one and I don't like the color at all. It is way too much pink. I don't think it makes you look bronzy. I should try the darker one, maybe that one would be better but I didn't like the light one. I returned it
Erin C.
For my skin tone this didn't work at all for me. I looked like I just got back from the beach and had a horrible sunburn. The product was returned.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD
I didn't care for this bronzer. The shade sunkissed is way too orange and I don't know who it could possibly look flattering on. It applied patchy and didn't seem to last very long at all.
Johnetta T.
Johnetta T.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
It gets really cake-y and clumpy really fast no matter how light my application. I've tried using it on moisturized skin, non moisturized skin. I've tried using it mixed with face oils to help. Nothing has worked for me.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This was just too dark for my fair skin complexion. Other than that it was good and didn't break my skin out
Jen G.
Jen G.
Edmonton, AB
I have no issue with the formula of this. It's smooth and creamy and easy to blend. The packaging is also so cute. I find it way too orange for fair or light skin so it's really suited for darker skin tone. I prefer more neutral bronzers.
Kim W.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This seemed Orange to me and felt chalky. I would not recommend. Urban decay missed the mark on this one.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?