2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Dena Q.
Dena Q.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer.  It is just the right amount of color without being too much.  It blends very will and give a very subtle bronzed glow.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
If you want a natural, glowy, just-got-back from vacation, fake-it-til-you-make-it tan, you absolutely need this on your face! Plays off so well on light to medium skin tones and doesn't look muddy or orange (like many bronzers tend to do). Smooth and buttery, it's easy to apply/blend and wears forever! This is definitely a gem!
ellie m.
ellie m.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Absaloutly gorgeous bronzer, lovley matte finish so it's perfect for contouring! i have a very pale complexion and it instantly makes me look tanned without looking like i've made an effort, but i also love to wear it on holiday with just concealer and it works just as perfect evening out my tan. With long lasting wear i'd recommend this to everyone looking for a matte bronzer.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I honestly bought this for the packaging, but I actually love the product. It's a little too dark when I'm not tan though, I wish they'd make a lighter shade because I love the formula!!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Drexel Hill
My absolute favorite bronzer... us it all over my face... contour... eyeshadow... even my body to fix tan lines. Has a great buildable coverage
Paige G.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Hands down one of the best bronzers! It looks absolutely beautiful once applied and can look more natural when lightly applied or it can be built up to give a warmer look on the face. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing!
Amber L.
Amber L.
I love this product. I actually use this to contour my face and then I also use and UD blush to add a hint of color to my cheeks
Renee P.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
My perfect bronzer!  I've already bought a backup, and I'm not a bronzer person. I'm pretty fail and normally end up looking like I've rubbed a snickers on my face. This is light but buildable. It also has a nice beachy smell. Bonus!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Dover, DE
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is the first bronzer that I have re-purchased. It is finely milled, easy to blend and build, and NOT orange! It also smells good, which is a completely unnecessary but pleasant bonus :) Applies very well with a fluffy angled contour brush, and I have had no problems with the pan cracking. Does not leave any ruddy or muddy look when applied over foundation unless you are too heavy handed in your attempt to blend.
McKenna K.
McKenna K.
Columbus
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love the product. true to color and applies nice and smooth. Lasts for hours even when sweating. Love how it looks on any skin tone and blends amazingly!! Definitely recommend using this product.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?