BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
heather m.
east Liverpool
I love all urban Decay products!! they are easy to use and beautiful colors that match skin perfectly
Rachel F.
Warwickshire
I really like this bronzer, it has such a nice consistency, it blends really easily and applies like a dream, just wish they did a wider range of shades as I do find it slightly orange
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I got this with a John Lewis voucher and will probably purchase another when it runs out. I don’t really use this for bronzing, I use it for contouring and sculpting my face. The colour is lovely for warmer skin tones and it lasts all day even without setting spray
Setheia B.
Columbiana, AL
Very good to use. Very good price. Overall rating is a five star and good when skin complexion and would recommend for friends to use.
Nelu H.
Cartagena De Indias
my favorite without a doubt, it fades easily, I like its formula that is left to handle, the packaging fascinates me and having it on your skin the result is infarct, this is my favorite forever
Becky E.
stoke
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is amazing,it gives me the perfect matte finish and adds a slight shimmer to the face,this lasts all day over my foundation and is really easy to blend,I would highly recommend this😆
Kymberley S.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I love this bronzer and all of urban decay makeup. Such a pretty natural glow and easy to blend.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This product rocks !! I love this stuff . It feels really nice on my body. I am a repeat user of this product . It meets all my expectations for a makeup product. It has really nice packaging and looks really nice . It's adorable for sure !
Alex E.
Asheville
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I  have alot of trouble finding bronzer that shows up on my face because of my skin tone. but this one WORKS. its true to its color and goes on so easy . it doesnt sparkle as much as i like but it works. its buldable. i would totally reccomend this to anyone especially people with tanner skin tones!
Caitlin T.
Wilmington , DE
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I️ love this bronzer! I️ feel more confident when I️ have a glow and this definitely does the trick
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?