BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Casell W.
Hemet, CA
It was an okay bronzer, nothing special. Not too keen on the undertones of it though, as I have darker tan skin without any sort of rosy or golden undertones myself, and there's no option other than those. My biggest problem was that I hit pan in less than a month of use, and then was completely gone within a month. That's not cool. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who uses their bronzer daily, and I LOVE Urban Decay. But it's not worth the money spent if you use it in your daily routine like I do.
melody m.
harperwoods
Review for: Sun-Kissed, Bronzed more...
I have had my eye on this bronzer since I first saw the previews of it (because I'm a sucker for gorgeous packaging!!) and I finally broke down and bought it. It is so smooth and so easy to blend. I purchased in stores so I could swatch them first and I'm glad because they are much lighter in person so keep that in mind if you're considering buying! It's, in my opinion, the perfect pigment. It's not crazy pigmented where you apply too much, and it's not so light there's nothing there. It's absolutely gorgeous and a must have for summer!
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
I think this is a wonderful bronzer! The formula is silky smooth and soft to the touch, finely milled, and did not emphasize my dry skin or texture issues. This this blends out and in like a dream with no streaking issues. This didn't wear off or fade throughout the day nor did it oxidize like so many bronzers tend to do on my warm skintone. I purchased this in the shade Bronzed.
Adrienne S.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I love Urban Decay, so I hate to say this, but I absolutely HATED this bronzer. It barely even showed up and where it did show up, it was so, so patchy. It just looked so awful on me and I ended up giving it away. I don't understand how so many people like this product because for me, it was just the worst. I recommend the NARS Laguna bronzer. Stay away from this.
Teri B.
Review for: Bronzed more...
Love this bronzer. Love that it does not give too  much product on the brush so you have control over how little or how much color pay off you want from this product. It blends super easily and stays all day. I have not had any issues of this looking muddy, too orange, or patchy on me like some others have had issues with. I had originally bought this bronzer because of the packaging because I am a sucker for packaging. I was also hoping that the product was good as well, and once i tried it I fell in love with the product and had to buy backups so I never run out.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer is the best. I got this as a gift from my husband. He went inside Ulta asking a sales associate for some bronzer for me. He didn’t know the particulars about makeup. He just picked this one because he liked the case cover. Well, I’m glad he did! I have tried several bronzers but this is my favorite and I will be purchasing this one from now on.
Olha D.
Philadelphia
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Suzie M.
Review for: Bronzed more...
I live in a very warm and sun drenched location in the South... so i am often looking for a 'bronzer vs a blush'.  Blush on tanned skin can often appear fake to me. Urban Decay's Bronzer is small and compact and easy to add to on skin to give a desired warm and  summer feel to my skin.  I often carry it in my little purse to touch up my color after spending time in the sun long hours.  The product works ONLY on med to dark colored skin.
Miranda M.
Urban Decay bronzer is one of the best out. It gives the skin that perfect Sun kissed look. The packaging is stunning and travel friendly. I've bought this over and over. I would recommend this to anyone in need of the perfect bronzer. I purchase mine online from ULTA or Sephora.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange