2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Kansas City, KS
I bought this bronzer in the shade "Bronzed" after pining after it for months and months and months. I am an NC25 in Mac foundation and I think it's a great fit for my skin color. I really don't know how good it would be for anyone darker than me. Anyhoo, I really enjoy this bronzer. It's totally underated and it's a shame no one really talks about it. It's completely matte and blends like a smooth buttery dream. You can get heavy handed with it so err with caution and start with a light application. I think its totally worth the money you pay for it. One of my fave items from UD!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
The packaging is what drew me in! As well as the cute name. I dreamt of laying on the beach with a few palm fronds as my shade, while laying on the beach in a nice chair with a coconut in my hand that has some sort of fruit alcoholic drink in it with a summer colored bendy straw topped off with a pink umbrella... but when I started to swatch the bronzer, it was an intense orange.. I was not ready for that. I wish the bronzer was a bit more deep or ashy/grey toned. The orange reminds me of oompa loompas and I don't want to 'doopity dee' my way around town.
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
This is such an amazing bronzer. It's soft and pigmented, and so amazing for warming up the face. I don't use this to contour because it's a little too warm for my skin tone but i Contour with benefits Hoola bronzer and then take this on a big podwer brush to warm up the face and it's just beautiful!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Dover, DE
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This is the first bronzer that I have re-purchased. It is finely milled, easy to blend and build, and NOT orange! It also smells good, which is a completely unnecessary but pleasant bonus :) Applies very well with a fluffy angled contour brush, and I have had no problems with the pan cracking. Does not leave any ruddy or muddy look when applied over foundation unless you are too heavy handed in your attempt to blend.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
GURNEE, IL
I have fair skin and currently own this in the shade, Beached. I must say that this is a nice matte bronzer. It's a nice muted brown shade that suits my skin tone well. It blends well and sits nicely on the skin. It's perfect to bronze up your face or for contouring. For me, I have to slowly build this up because it is easy to use a lot by accident. This is definitely a product that I will be repurchasing!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Houston , TX
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I purchased this because I was looking for a dupe for lo fi from the Gwen stefani blush pallete. Sun kissed worked well for my light skin tone. It had great color payoff and blended easily. Matte color, not shimmery. I would definitely recommend this. The only downside was that it can be a little orange but not enough for me to shy away from this product. Urban decay please make Lo fi a bronzer!!!!
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Norman, OK
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This is my favorite bronzer of all time and I wish urban decay would make it apart of their permanent collection! It's got the perfect amount of warmth I'm looking for in a bronzer while being conservative with the orange pigments. It's more tope. The formula blends so beautifully and isn't patchy. If you can still get your hands on these, do it!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
If you want a natural, glowy, just-got-back from vacation, fake-it-til-you-make-it tan, you absolutely need this on your face! Plays off so well on light to medium skin tones and doesn't look muddy or orange (like many bronzers tend to do). Smooth and buttery, it's easy to apply/blend and wears forever! This is definitely a gem!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
I really love this bronzer it isn't completely matte, it has a nice little shimmer to it. I used this practically every day during the summer but as the cold months approached my skin went back to its regular paleness. I do however recommend this for darker skin tones since it's a really deep color! I highly recommend!
Tracie B.
Tracie B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I was up in the air about which color to get... I opted for the darker color as the summer was approaching and many complained that sun-kissed was too light. I think this is just too dark for me. I don't dislike it, I just don't love it. I feel like I look like I put on bronzer, which isn't the look I'm going for.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?