BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Tasha T.
Turners falls, MA
I use this paired with the ud highlighter in the shade sin great combo pretty reasonably priced i do recommend using it together it fits with most skin tone colors
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Cassie G.
Xenia, OH
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This is an okay bronzer. It does the trick and does bronze, but it's a little orange to me. I'm pretty fair so I like finding a warm shade that is more brown or tan than orange. The packaging is beautiful though and blends well. Maybe it would work better for people who are tanner.
Ericka R.
The guy at ulta recommended this to me, knowing I have fair skin. This shows up VERY ORANGE on me. I so want to love it. Going to see if it works better in the summer for me.
Candy A.
I absolutely love this bronzer it made me feel like Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian I do not regret buying this and you will not either the greatest product hands-down!!!!!
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
Review for: Bronzed more...
I like this bronzer a lot! It's not too orange and gives my skin a very nice tan. It is buildable, so you can have a subtle tan or a more defined contour. It lasts all day long with setting spray. In my opinion, it looks best on yellow toned or olive toned skin.
Laura B.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Love how easy it is to apply with an brush, I usually use an angled brush to apply bronzer, it's pretty pigmented so you don't need to add a lot of product which means that in the long run the product will last you more, therefore you'll save more money.
Karina C.
Review for: Sun-Kissed, Bronzed more...
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
Perfect matte bronzer. Hate sparkly bronzers that look super fake. This is awesome for contouring too. The color is a good deep rich bronze, but not unrealistically dark.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
A pretty nice bronzer. It offers an awesome warm color and a smooth texture. It also seems durable considering I dropped it pretty hard and it didn't break, which I was tickled about.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange