BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I finally found a bronzer that actually works for my light olive skin tone this bronzer blends so easily over any other products whether it’s just your foundation or over a powder it is very pigmented but you can start off sheer and build it up if you want to Contor with it too it’s just a really natural real looking bronzer is not orangey or fake looking I highly recommend it
Simran K.
Waco, TX
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
When I swatched this, I thought it was going to be too orange on me, so I initially didn't buy it! Then, one of my coworkers had it in her makeup bag and she let me try it, and OMG it's definitely NOT orange! It has such a pretty finish and it goes on so smooth! Not chunky at all, which I love! So i'm just waiting for a good ol' Sephora sale so I can get my hands on this! Highly recommend it!
Maya G.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I purchase this at Ulta maybe 2 months ago and it's a nice bronzer. I think it's meant for someone tanner than I am though. It's very warm and has an orange tone to it. It's easy to blend out though so it's still workable for my skin tone.
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
If you want a natural, glowy, just-got-back from vacation, fake-it-til-you-make-it tan, you absolutely need this on your face! Plays off so well on light to medium skin tones and doesn't look muddy or orange (like many bronzers tend to do). Smooth and buttery, it's easy to apply/blend and wears forever! This is definitely a gem!
Shelter B.
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I use this as a bronzer and it looks stunning! I have lighter skin but I also get spray tan and in the summer I get DARK. With lighter skin I suggest blowing out the brush lightly before application and with darker skin you can but you don't have to! It looks great with light or dark skin tones! I highly recommend it to anyone!
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I have very pale skin so a lot of times bronzers turn out too dark on my skin. I really like the Beach Bronzer in Sun-Kissed because not only does it apply smoothly onto your skin, but it’s not as dark as other bronzers. It’s a beautiful shade of brown. It just makes your skin glow, and I love it. I highly recommend this product especially for anyone that has lighter skin.
Megan D.
Nashville
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer), Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I purchased both of these shades of Urban Decay Beached Bronzer when they first released last year. They are not my favorite formula or color, but they are pretty good. The formula is very smooth and finely milled, and the two shades are a bit on the orangey side. I would compare these to the Lorac take me to tantego palette, except the urban decay ones are not as long wearing as Lorac.
Sophia V.
Ali O.
Hays, KS
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I use bronzer everyday and always struggle to find a shade that is warm enough without being orange. This does the job, blends easily, and smells great! The packaging is tropical and looks great on my makeup desk. A little pricey but for a blendable bronzer, the price is reasonable.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange