2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Danni S.
Danni S.
Port St Lucie, FL
One of my favorite bronzers. So creamy and smooth and blends like a dream. It's matte and lasts a long time on the skin
Megan R.
Megan R.
Texas
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
OMG this brings so much glow to the face this bronze is so well working I reallyrecommend that you get this product
Cate S.
Cate S.
Vashon, WA
I love this bronzer. It has great pigmentation and is really nice for bronzing the face and adding some color.
Diana I.
Diana I.
LOVE. amazing color and matte finish. Extremely smooth and blendable. Melts into the skin for a natural look
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This was just too dark for my fair skin complexion. Other than that it was good and didn't break my skin out
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Wonderful formula nice and creamy great pigment but it was too Coralie into orange for my skin tone
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Just in love how creamy and how good it blends well this bronzer is just get can't wait ❤☺☺
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love all urban decay products and this one never fails to impress. One of my favorites
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Very natural looking color! Perfect flush of color for summer and great for contouring!
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Although the deeper color would suit me as a better bronzer, I opted for sunkissed because I truly wanted a sun kissed look. I have used this as a bronzer before and I do like it. For my yellow tinged nc20, it can look a little too orange when used as a straight up "contour-bronzer-streak". But I use this. With a very, very light hand and gives the nicest glow of warmth. Plus it is extremely finely milled and that was what impressed me initially. However due to its finely milled-ness, the product is susceptible to breaking. I've never dropped my compact but there's already this crack in it. You can also use this as a blush, my ideal way is to gently swirl it mostly on my apples and sweep it across my nose bride before hitting the other places on my face if nee
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?