BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Maria C.
Tampa, FL
I would give this 10 out of 5 stars. This doesn't make you look orange at all, unless you're extremely pale and you go for the darkest color, of course, most likely every bronzer will do that. it's so finely Milled and it goes on so smooth. Has not made me break out so far. I use this on the daily. It makes you look so naturally bronze that it's amazing. Cute packaging too. I will continue to buy it.
Alex E.
Asheville
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
I  have alot of trouble finding bronzer that shows up on my face because of my skin tone. but this one WORKS. its true to its color and goes on so easy . it doesnt sparkle as much as i like but it works. its buldable. i would totally reccomend this to anyone especially people with tanner skin tones!
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This product rocks !! I love this stuff . It feels really nice on my body. I am a repeat user of this product . It meets all my expectations for a makeup product. It has really nice packaging and looks really nice . It's adorable for sure !
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This was really good! My only negative point would have to be that it was too shimmery for my liking to be used as a bronzer with the pigmentation it provided. I use it mostly to provide a little bit of colour on my face and as a subtle highlight. Very pretty, I have fair skin and I find that it looks really nice with my skin tone. It is quite a soft powder though, so be careful not to use too much product at once and be gentle when getting product on your brush
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I like using this product to warm up my face when I'm using a tint foundation or powder foundation to give me more color. It's pigmented but not so much to where it looks fake or just to overbearing. It's true to its color and I would say it's dupe would be Nyx matte bronzer. I would buy again once mine finishes, because I like how it just glides on and I don't have to apply an insane amount to get it to look good on my skin tone.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Usually urban decay disappoints me but this was an OK product it was shimmery and looked great with my skin tone it did have a decent pigment and it was buildable I would buy this product again and I do recommend
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer makes your face look like it's been sun kissed by the beach gods. It applies so smooth and blends flawlessly. It has an amazing wear time and doesn't breakout my sensitive skin. If you're looking for a bronzer that has a natural look and an amazing lengthy wear time, this is the product for you! Highly recommend.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I got this thinking I would like it and I didn’t it went on very dark and even blended in it still looked too dark and it was clumpy and made my skin look orange like I stayed in a tanning bed way to long I wouldn’t recommend this someone else may like it but it definitely wasn’t my favorite
Sam G.
Edinburg
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
This bronzer is beautiful and I love the packaging! It's just not my favorite, I use it when I'm going for a simple look and it works well. There's not much to complain about it so I'd recommend it to someone
Meredith C.
Seattle
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is fantastic! It looks great on my light skin tone with or without a tan. I love that it does not have any glitter or shimmer in it. It is perfect to wear when I'm looking for a sunkissed glow without being obvious that I'm wearing bronzer. The color "bronzed" looks a little warm on me, but not too warm. This is one of my go-tos- not to mention it lasts forever.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange