2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I have the Beached Bronzer in Sun-Kissed. For my VERY FAIR, paper white, skin it adds a great light bronzing effect that is very subtle. I love it. It's perfect.
Kayleen  T.
Kayleen T.
Watertown, WI
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I can't get enough of this bronzer. It has a great matte finish that gives my skin just the right touch of color. It is lightweight applies super streak-free.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This does pull a little orange but its not bad at all. the powder is very fine and blendable. the pigmentation is great. and the packaging is adorable!!
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Washington, DC
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This is a great bronzer. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy. It's very compact. The product lasts a long time and leaves a light, glowing color.
Erin C.
For my skin tone this didn't work at all for me. I looked like I just got back from the beach and had a horrible sunburn. The product was returned.
Arianna B.
Arianna B.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I need this bronzer, i have a rimmel bronzer but ive heard a lot of good comments of this one. I love Urban decay and i believe in they haha
cristal m.
cristal m.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I really wanna try this bronzer out it great for summer time iam from Florida so I want a from the look and Also of the packaging so pretty
Julian S.
Julian S.
Hayward, CA
Amazing bronzer it's super buttery and smooth. It has amazing color pay off and is super pigmented. Great for darker skin tones as well
Diane R.
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
Very gorgeous Bronzer and the packaging to die for. it so pretty. they have a good variety of colors. not just for light skin.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This bronzer is soo pigmented and soft at the same time. I use this evryday and its been my everyday rider. since i tried it
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?