BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Megan R.
Texas
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
OMG this brings so much glow to the face this bronze is so well working I reallyrecommend that you get this product
Diana I.
LOVE. amazing color and matte finish. Extremely smooth and blendable. Melts into the skin for a natural look
Samantha D.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This was just too dark for my fair skin complexion. Other than that it was good and didn't break my skin out
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Wonderful formula nice and creamy great pigment but it was too Coralie into orange for my skin tone
Clarissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Just in love how creamy and how good it blends well this bronzer is just get can't wait ❤☺☺
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
Very natural looking color! Perfect flush of color for summer and great for contouring!
Donna M.
DeRidder
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I have all of the Urban Decay line, it is a very good product, it matches my skin tone very well and does not clog my pores, it is easy to apply and gives me just the right color. It blends well with my base, rouge and eye make ups. The product lasts a good long while making it a good deal
Suzie M.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I live in a very warm and sun drenched location in the South... so i am often looking for a 'bronzer vs a blush'.  Blush on tanned skin can often appear fake to me. Urban Decay's Bronzer is small and compact and easy to add to on skin to give a desired warm and  summer feel to my skin.  I often carry it in my little purse to touch up my color after spending time in the sun long hours.  The product works ONLY on med to dark colored skin.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
The packaging is what drew me in! As well as the cute name. I dreamt of laying on the beach with a few palm fronds as my shade, while laying on the beach in a nice chair with a coconut in my hand that has some sort of fruit alcoholic drink in it with a summer colored bendy straw topped off with a pink umbrella... but when I started to swatch the bronzer, it was an intense orange.. I was not ready for that. I wish the bronzer was a bit more deep or ashy/grey toned. The orange reminds me of oompa loompas and I don't want to 'doopity dee' my way around town.
Laura B.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Love how easy it is to apply with an brush, I usually use an angled brush to apply bronzer, it's pretty pigmented so you don't need to add a lot of product which means that in the long run the product will last you more, therefore you'll save more money.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
Pickering, Ontario
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange