BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
If you want a natural, glowy, just-got-back from vacation, fake-it-til-you-make-it tan, you absolutely need this on your face! Plays off so well on light to medium skin tones and doesn't look muddy or orange (like many bronzers tend to do). Smooth and buttery, it's easy to apply/blend and wears forever! This is definitely a gem!
juliana d.
weymouth, MA
definitely a little orange but really pretty for darker skin colors! it apply pretty good and it really soft but it just is orange and doesn’t work for those lighter skin colors
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I have very pale skin so a lot of times bronzers turn out too dark on my skin. I really like the Beach Bronzer in Sun-Kissed because not only does it apply smoothly onto your skin, but it’s not as dark as other bronzers. It’s a beautiful shade of brown. It just makes your skin glow, and I love it. I highly recommend this product especially for anyone that has lighter skin.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed, Bronzed more...
I purchased both of these shades of Urban Decay Beached Bronzer when they first released last year. They are not my favorite formula or color, but they are pretty good. The formula is very smooth and finely milled, and the two shades are a bit on the orangey side. I would compare these to the Lorac take me to tantego palette, except the urban decay ones are not as long wearing as Lorac.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Sheherazade B.
I remember one of my best friends showing me this a while ago stating she always used it when she was tan to make her face look even better, girl got me addicted to it.
Josey L.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Great for price! Definitely will buy again! Great for quality. Definitely my go to when in a money crunch. Would definitely recommend. Very affordable. Not too pricey.
Overall very satisfied.
Ashley B.
Love this stuff! I'm very pale, so a bronzer that is buildable works the best for me. This has a perfect, warm undertone and is so finely milled that it feels like butter in the pan. It definitely has pigment to it, but is buildable so that you don't end up with random brown patches all over your skin.
Jenna Z.
Oklahoma City
Favorite bronzer to date. It’s a great color for my skin tone and blends really really well. I use this over a darker bronzer to contour and it achieves the look I want
Tiana V.
Tustin, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I really liked this bronzer! The perfect color combination of bronze but not too orange. The matte was perfect for giving my face some color without looking too glowy
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Afsana C.
pickering, ON
Which shade would be good for medium/tan skin tone? Nc42 to be specific. I don't want to look super muddy or orange