2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Franny S.
Franny S.
San Diego, CA
The shade "bronze" works very well on my tanner skin. Most bronzers are too light or basically the color of my skin, but not this one. The formula is soft, creamy, and blendable. It applies effortlessly.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
West Grove, PA
My absolute favorite bronzer. Goes on perfectly and blends so well. I am obsessed with this bronzer and will continue to use it. Especially since I am so pale, this doesn't make me look orange at all.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD
I didn't care for this bronzer. The shade sunkissed is way too orange and I don't know who it could possibly look flattering on. It applied patchy and didn't seem to last very long at all.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
This is a great matte bronzer. It's the perfect color my medium skin tone. Blends out nicely. Does not look orange. The packaging is super cute! Overall great bronzer for the price.
Honey F.
Honey F.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Deja una apariencia muy natural y aporta una iluminacion excelente lo recomiendo ademas es una de las mejores marcas que existen en cosmeticos... sin contar que es super duradero!
Reinalyn B.
Reinalyn B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My go to bronzer for the summer, so in love with this bronzer. I got it bronzed and just find it perfect for my nc42 skin. It is so smooth, feels weightless and easy to blend.
Cara B.
Cara B.
This is not for my skin tone but boy is it pretty! It's matte which is nice and it def has color payoff! I wish I could use it but on my skin it's too dark. It blends nicely.
Meaghan B.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is the bronzer perfect for me. It's not too orange, or too red. It's the perfect neutral bronzer for me. I don't see myself using anything else to bronze with, for now.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Gloucester, VA
Love this! Wish they had it in one shade darker! I use this to add warmth to my face and to contour! I highly recommend buying this! And the packaging is just the cutest!
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I have the Beached Bronzer in Sun-Kissed. For my VERY FAIR, paper white, skin it adds a great light bronzing effect that is very subtle. I love it. It's perfect.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?