BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
Lasts all day long and really gives you that sun kissed look without being fake. It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s worth it. It also lasts a really long time. In a rush I’ll also use it as eye shadow.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Review for: Bronzed more...
I got this thinking I would like it and I didn’t it went on very dark and even blended in it still looked too dark and it was clumpy and made my skin look orange like I stayed in a tanning bed way to long I wouldn’t recommend this someone else may like it but it definitely wasn’t my favorite
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
Another product that you must have. It is on the pricier side but I does stand out and it does last long. It doesn’t feel as if I have any on. I’ve had this product for a couple of months now and it still looks like it can last me another year
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Urban Decay bronzers are really good quality and I love this shade, but when I'm at my fairest, I'm unable to use it, no matter how light I try go apply it, it is still a touch too dark and makes me look 'muddy'.
kate b.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
this is not the specific casing of the urban decay bronzer that I have, but it is similar. I like it a lot, it’s a matte finish. I am a medium skin tone and it doesn’t take too much to show up as a contour
Kryss M.
Fort gay , WV
Review for: Bronzed more...
This product is so soft and smooth and makes my skin look like it’s sunnkissed just right!! It was easy to use and apply and made contouring fun for me since I never do that. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Lainie H.
Chapel Hill, NC
This bronzer is one of my favs for all over body! I use it on my face and neck especially when i am wearing low cut tops and want a little extra glow;) the price is a little steep but def smells good!
Mariajose R.
Dallas, TX
Great bronzer, i have a pale skin most of the time and on winter time this bronzer its my most on my everyday look, makes look bronce and its long lasting. I also use it for contour for night makeup
Dee S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Bronzed more...
I fell in love with this product after my first use! This light and long lasting bronzer gives a glowing touch that accentuates all your features just right! Can be also used as a glowing contour!
Meredith C.
Seattle
Review for: Bronzed more...
This bronzer is fantastic! It looks great on my light skin tone with or without a tan. I love that it does not have any glitter or shimmer in it. It is perfect to wear when I'm looking for a sunkissed glow without being obvious that I'm wearing bronzer. The color "bronzed" looks a little warm on me, but not too warm. This is one of my go-tos- not to mention it lasts forever.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Cristina R.
How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!