BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Bronzer

There’s nothing sexier than bronzy, glowing skin—sans the sun damage, of course. When you get the look right, it’s SO right. But get it wrong, and you risk looking like you had a run-in with an Oompa-Loompa (not pretty). Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer.

Dust this silky powder on your face or all over your whole bod—and look like you spent a week hanging out on the sunny beaches of Fiji (rather than in a drab, windowless office).

Our finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn’t streak, and creates a radiant glow that won’t quit. Get Beached (not burned); these universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time.

If you swore off powder bronzers because they always felt dry and applied unevenly, you’ll be blown away by how different Beached Bronzer is. Wende loves to use this formula after contouring to make her skin look less flat and more dimensional. Finely milling the powder gives it an ultra creamy texture that feels amazing on your skin, while HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology provides rich color, long-lasting elements and the perfect level of coverage. And wait until you see how easy it is to use!

One glance at the artwork on our Beached Bronzer compact, and you’ll feel instantly transported to a tropical island. (Picture yourself on the sand gazing up at palm trees, and you’ll get the idea.) We even included a full-size mirror—perfect for applying on the go.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

SUN-KISSED:

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine.

BRONZED:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)].Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??4 Answers
  • Would love to try  Urban Decay Beached Bronzer but, how ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "hit pan on this bronzer. it looks nice and natural. easy to blend. looks like a natural been in the sun shade. matte finish. i use it on my pale winter skin or tanned summer skin." in 97 reviews
  • "although this product is nice it does have a very warm undertone and can look quite peachy on fair skin" in 40 reviews
Kayleigh S.
Waterford, CT
Love this bronzer. I'm very pale, but accidentally got the darker shade Bronzed. But that's fine because it doesn't go on super heavy, so I can use it in the summer on my face and body. Not streaky, and very buildable.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Bronzed more...
I like using this product to warm up my face when I'm using a tint foundation or powder foundation to give me more color. It's pigmented but not so much to where it looks fake or just to overbearing. It's true to its color and I would say it's dupe would be Nyx matte bronzer. I would buy again once mine finishes, because I like how it just glides on and I don't have to apply an insane amount to get it to look good on my skin tone.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like this bronzer it meets some of my expectations. I would really recommend this bronzer to everyone. It is a little pricy. The good thing is that it blends really cool. Your skin looks good once you have put it on.
Kyle G.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I absolutely love this bronzer, it’s perfect for the summer and gives me a great glow. It does come on very dark, so be sure to give your bush an extra “blow” to avoid having too much product transfer to your pretty faces!
Angela R.
Royersford, PA
Review for: Bronzed more...
A tad dark for my skin but i mixed it with my foundation for the perfect glow! It was easy to apply and remove. I believe it’s priced high and i had received a sample for free and it has lasted a long time so far.
Abbyclaire L.
Nettleton
I honestly love it! Its the best broken that I have used it isn’t chalky or too much at all. It just gives you a healthy glow!!! I would one hundred percent recommend this product if you are looking for a bronzer
emily r.
Danville, CA
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I received this bronzer as a gift, I do really like it but only for a subtle glow. It lasts long and does not wear off quickly. It has a very natural finish. It doesn’t have the fake orange color which is great.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This was the first bronzer I ever tried and it really didn’t work well for me at first it looked muddy. After a lot of practice and blending it’s become a favorite of mine. Price is decent for the amount of product that you get. I would buy again!
Randi T.
Purvis , MS
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
This bronzer makes your face look like it's been sun kissed by the beach gods. It applies so smooth and blends flawlessly. It has an amazing wear time and doesn't breakout my sensitive skin. If you're looking for a bronzer that has a natural look and an amazing lengthy wear time, this is the product for you! Highly recommend.
Karina D.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
Barely a difference between the 2 shades. Other than that, the feel of them was great. Super buttery and smooth. Went on very well and blended into my makeup. Not too steep of price for the amount of product.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Thoughts on this bronzer for fair skin??
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Cristina R.
How does this compare to PF Butter Bronzer?
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!