BY URBAN DECAY #13 in Blush

A super-soft powder bronzer in universally wearable, luminous matte shades. Nail the golden goddess look every time with Beached Bronzer from Urban Decay. Dust this silky powder onto your face or all over your body for a beachy, sunkissed look. Urban Decay's finely milled, super-soft formula applies smoothly, doesn't streak, and creates a radiant glow that locks into place. These universally flattering matte shades provide sheer, natural-looking coverage every time. Its HPP (Highlighter Performing Pigments) Technology is long-lasting and provides rich color with the perfect level of coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The compact features tropical artwork on the front and a full-size mirror inside (perfect for applying on the go). see more...

• Is this any good as a high end bronzer or is there better? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this?1 Answers
  • Is this bronzer good for contouring ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie T.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Bronzed (matte medium-dark bronzer)
I love this product. I've had it for 5 months and it is awesome to set my contours with. I didn't think it would show that well on me since my skin is darker but I was surprised. I'm define tally reprdering
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Beautiful packaging and formula. Very smooth and creamy, it is just extremely warm. If you are medium to darker skin tone I'd recommend this. For fair skinned people this probably wouldn't work well for you
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
Love love this bronzer. Blends really nicely and gives me a nice tan look especially during the winter months. It's also buildable so you can as much or as little as you want. Definitely recommend to others
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is really nice cuz it's super light and easy, but also buildable. So this definitely didn't just go on too dark, and it's a very soft look, so not too defined or contour-y, more relaxed and sun-kissed
Franny S.
San Diego, CA
The shade "bronze" works very well on my tanner skin. Most bronzers are too light or basically the color of my skin, but not this one. The formula is soft, creamy, and blendable. It applies effortlessly.
Cassandra G.
West Grove, PA
My absolute favorite bronzer. Goes on perfectly and blends so well. I am obsessed with this bronzer and will continue to use it. Especially since I am so pale, this doesn't make me look orange at all.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD
I didn't care for this bronzer. The shade sunkissed is way too orange and I don't know who it could possibly look flattering on. It applied patchy and didn't seem to last very long at all.
Honey F.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
Review for: Sun-Kissed (matte light-medium bronzer)
Deja una apariencia muy natural y aporta una iluminacion excelente lo recomiendo ademas es una de las mejores marcas que existen en cosmeticos... sin contar que es super duradero!
Reinalyn B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My go to bronzer for the summer, so in love with this bronzer. I got it bronzed and just find it perfect for my nc42 skin. It is so smooth, feels weightless and easy to blend.
Cara B.
This is not for my skin tone but boy is it pretty! It's matte which is nice and it def has color payoff! I wish I could use it but on my skin it's too dark. It blends nicely.
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
Would this be good as a contour for very pale skin ? Or maybe another shade? I just don't want to look orange, roughly how much is this and is it sold at ulta ?
Chelsy H.
Really want to try this product! Which shade is best for pale skin??
Hannah W.
Hi there! I had a quick question about this bronzer. How is the blendability of this product? Does it go on light or a little heavier than other bronzers? Thanks!
Erin C.
Would this be too dark for fair skin tones?
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I hear that this is a really good bronzer. Is it good on the skin for light people?